Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

In the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Jimmy asked James why he was hiding Melissa from Cake Cream and Axl. Mike, Billy, Andy, and Axl wanted to know too.

James responded,"Because I was worried that you would want to get revenge on me by having sex with Melissa like I had sex with Allison."

Jimmy said,"I'd never break your heart by having sex with Melissa. And besides, you quickly realized what a huge mistake having sex with Allison was and feel absolutely horrible about having sex with Allison, and refused to ever have sex with her again. I'm not going to get revenge on you by having sex with Melissa."

James smiled skeptically.

Axl pointed out that everybody signed a contract stating that they were all forbidden from having sex with each other's boyfriends and girlfriends.

James smiled more genuinely. James got a call from Melissa and he happily answered it. Melissa and James flirted happily with each other and gave each other kisses over the phone. They chatted more and then both said their goodbyes and hung up.

Cake Cream and Axl watched TV and soon fell asleep.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Cake Cream Fans were clamoring for a new Cake Cream show soon.

Cake Cream and Axl were working for the Fans and they obliged. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets went to the James L Knight Center and booked a show for tomorrow. Fans were happy. Cake Cream and Axl went to the movies, went to the zoo, went to the park, and went to a Restaurant. They had a fun day and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled more.

On Social Media, Blue Bell ice cream, Homemade Vanilla was trending on Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, and Twitter. Cake Cream Fans were buying a LOT of Blue Bell ice cream, Homemade Vanilla because Axl had said in an interview that he told Jimmy he would buy him Blue Bell ice cream, Homemade Vanilla if he didn't hit James at that Cake Cream show when James and Jimmy were still feuding over Allison. Homemade Vanilla from Blue Bell was flying off store shelves. It was a frenzy.

Cake Cream and Axl couldn't believe that Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla was getting so popular because of what Axl said off the cuff in that interview. Axl for fun ordered Homemade Vanilla from Blue Bell and it was delivered. He gave it to Jimmy with a rakish smile and Jimmy accepted, with a happy blush. Jimmy gave some to James, Billy, Andy, Mike, himself and Axl and they all enjoyed the delicious Homemade Vanilla. Axl asked Jimmy, remember the ice cream you, me, Andy, Mike, and Billy had when Billy, I, Mike, and Andy were trying to cheer you up when you and James were first feuding over Allison?"

Jimmy shyly said,"I remember that." Everyone blushed shyly.

James blushed even deeper and said,"I'm truly sorry for having sex with Allison. I never should have done that."

Jimmy responded,"I know you're sorry about having sex with Allison."

James smiled at Jimmy.

Jimmy smiled back and added,"And now you have your own girlfriend who you are happy with."

James smiled and said,"I really like Melissa. She's nice, sweet, beautiful. I'm really glad I found her."

Jimmy smiled and said,"You deserve to be happy."

James was so happy that Jimmy had forgiven him for having sex with Allison. James once again couldn't believe he had temporarily thrown away a good brotherly friendship with Jimmy, someone he had known for YEARS, over a temporary fling he had just met. That was already over.

Axl was glad that Jimmy and James had patched their broken friendship. Axl still felt a little resentful about Andy trying to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000 when he was on the run, but he knew Andy felt bad about that, and Andy did help save Older Axl's life by distracting Mark Riley with the kiss so that Axl could take Mark's gun and make him leave Older Axl alone, so it kind of balanced out. Axl still felt a little resentful of Andy for stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, but at least he paid back all the money he stole plus extra as a sign of contrition.

Andy went up to Axl and said,"I truly love you, like a Brother."

Axl smiled and said"I love you too, like a brother."

Andy smiled. Andy said,"In fact, I love all of you guys like Brothers."

Everyone else said,"We all love you too Andy, like Brothers."

They chilled more, enjoying more Homemade Vanilla ice cream and soon fell asleep.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Melissa knocked on the door of Cake Cream's luxurious penthouse suite: "Surprise!" she exclaimed as the door opened.

Axl noted that Melissa was wearing the classic black Las Vegas Strip weekend "party/night on the town" short, clinging dress and she had a companion, tethered to a rope.

"Guys, this is Dolly."

The lads passed gas to the tune of "Hello Dolly."

"James, you can have me all to yourself, and I brought Dolly for Cake Cream: should be better than a circle jerk."

The fog of uncertainty slowly changed to the furrow of realization on the collective brow of Cake Cream; the boyz all smiled, then laughed, and wound up high-fiving one another, doing hand springs, splits, and of course hand stands.

As before James and his lady-love started grinding it out on the living room floor: it was her "time of the month" and the guys watched in awe and then applauded madly as James earned his red wings.

While James laid pipe Andy thought "fuck ewe" so he did so, and he really, really liked it.

Cake Cream had marveled at the similarity between Melissa's love slit and Dolly's: ah, the mysteries of nature.

Soon all the lads had tried their "hand" and couldn't stop discussing how much fun it had been.

"Who needs a bossy woman when you can have Dolly?" exclaimed Mike.

"Think of the money we can save" realized Jimmy.

The tryst completed, the lads decided that Dolly really should stay with them; they contacted mgt. and a crew was dispatched to turn one of the rooms in the luxurious suite into a straw-filled manger.

Melissa was tipped an extra ten million for having thoughtfully brought Dolly along: she thanked the boyz, was welcomed, shook hands and left.

Dolly munched away, ruminating only about how she really missed that guy who'd spotted her from his Newell while driving by a few years ago and then drillied her with 9 1/2 inches.

What ever happens to guys like that?
    What, Me Worry?

Mr. V, you missed an opportunity to have do something with the Homemade Vanilla ice cream from Blue Bell! Besides, Axl, Billy, and Andy are GAY so they wouldn't be having sex with Dolly in the first place. Would have been better if you said only Jimmy and Mike had sex with Dolly since they are both Straight.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

No Tasha, you got it all wrong.

Sheep pussy is akin to a human male's asshole the same as it is akin to a human woman's vagina.

Sort of like a unisex bathroom.

It's one of the little mysteries which god has foisted upon we mere mortals.

Gay or straight, one size fits all.

Where do you think the expression "On the lamb" came from, eh?

Gay men who insist on doing it "old school" still have the classic suggestion to "fuck ewe asshole."
    Last edited by MisterV; 10-27-2023 at 01:15 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    No Tasha, you got it all wrong.

Sheep pussy is akin to a human male's asshole the same as it is akin to a human woman's vagina.

Sort of like a unisex bathroom.

It's one of the little mysteries which god has foisted upon we mere mortals.

Gay or straight, one size fits all.

Where do you think the expression "On the lamb" came from, eh?

Gay men who insist on doing it "old school" still have the classic suggestion to "fuck ewe asshole."

I thought Dolly in your version was a human WOMAN,I didn't know she was a SHEEP. Cake Cream and Axl are not into Bestiality!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Cake Cream and Axl are not into Bestiality!
    Any port in a storm, my dear...any port in a storm.

Inflamed with desire over watching James and Melissa seeking conjugal bliss, the boyz will use any surrogate in search of nirvana.

It's what we men are wont to do.

You being inexperienced in the ways of love simply haven't seen how the world REALLY works.

Try this: go to a bar and ask a drunken man if he'd fuck a sheep: hello, ice breaker!
    What, Me Worry?

Cake Cream and Axl are not into Bestiality!
    Any port in a storm, my dear...any port in a storm.

Inflamed with desire over watching James and Melissa seeking conjugal bliss, the boyz will use any surrogate in search of nirvana.

It's what we men are wont to do.

You being inexperienced in the ways of love simply haven't seen how the world REALLY works.

Try this: go to a bar and ask a drunken man if he'd fuck a sheep: hello, ice breaker!
    Cake Cream and Axl could just MASTERBATE, rather than go fuck a sheep!! Or go fuck socks like you had them doing in your retellings not so long ago...

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. The Cake Cream show was a morning Show, so they put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and practiced and soon the show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers. The Show was really good. The audience cheered wildly and Cake Cream and Axl were all happy.

The final sendoff happened and then the show was over. Cake Cream and Axl went to Denny's and had a nice meal and paid and left. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and all went to sleep.

When they got up later, they checked Social Media and it was discovered that Tommy's selfie with Axl from Axl's second day of time travel when he still had red hair before dying it black was going viral. Tommy had the ONLY selfie of Axl with red hair in 2022 and Fans were offering Tommy a LOT of money to sell it to them, like $100,000.

Tommy cherished that Selfie with Axl a lot. It was one of his favorite selfies in the world. He wanted to keep it, especially since it was so valuable to him. But $100,000 was awfully tempting. Tommy's stomach turned into knots. He was sure that Axl wouldn't want him to sell that selfie for money, and he did love that selfie a lot, but once again, $100,000 sounded so good.

Axl wished that Tommy wouldn't sell that selfie. He made that Selfie for Tommy and Tommy only. Axl had no idea the frenzy that would occur over that selfie when he took that selfie with Tommy his second day of time traveling. Axl would be extremely disappointed in Tommy if he sold that selfie.

Axl put on his bulletproof vest and motorcycle helmet and went back to Denny's and spoke to Tommy directly.

Tommy, please don't sell that first Selfie of me and you. I did that selfie for YOU, not anyone else."

Tommy said,"I cherish that first Selfie of us. It's very valuable to me, but the money's very tempting. I could use $100,000. I'm torn on what to do "

Axl said,"I'll tell you what. I'll pay you $200,000 to NOT sell that first Selfie. You get to keep the cherished Selfie and you're $200,000 richer."

Tommy said,"You'd really do that for me?" Tommy smiled happily.

Axl smiled and said,"Yes. That first Selfie is very special to me too, it's the first Selfie I did for a Fan my second day of time travel when I still had red hair."

Tommy said,"Okay, deal. I didn't want to sell the first Selfie in the first place."

Axl smiled and drew up a Contract that stated that Tommy promised that he wouldn't sell the first Selfie. Tommy read, understood, agreed, and signed and Axl Zelled him $200,000." Tommy thanked him and Axl welcomed him. Axl and Tommy chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and Axl left and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Tommy said on Social Media,"I promise I am not selling the first Selfie of Young Axl in 2022. It's too important and valuable to me. "

Axl was glad that Tommy was keeping up his deal. Cake Cream and Axl chatted happily. On Social Media, ALMOST everyone that Axl had met his first days of time travel spoke about how nice Axl was. Only Brian Washington mentioned about Axl punching him in the face for following, harassing, stalking, and snapping pictures of him, but he added that Axl was being polite to him at FIRST until Brian kept doing that.

Ashley and Tommy from the hotel Axl stayed at his first few days of time travel mentioned they thought it was weird that Axl supposedly was from Alaska and claimed he was from both Juneau and Anchorage, two different Alaskan cities that are VERY far away from each other, but they also talked about how nice Axl was. Thomas from Denny's, blushed, remembering that Axl told him he was from Juneau, Anchorage too, and how he immediately knew that Axl was lying.

Cake Cream asked Axl why he chose to claim that he was from Juneau, Anchorage.

Axl shyly responded,"I chose to falsely claim that I was from Juneau, Anchorage because I was paranoid that if I admitted I was REALLY from Los Angeles with a hometown of Lafayette, People would figure out that I was Axl Rose who had time traveled to 2022 from 1987."

Cake Cream were like,"Makes sense."

Axl smiled at all of them.

Cake Cream were all like,"We're glad you time traveled to 2022 and are here with us. We all love you."

Axl smiled and said,"I'm glad I time traveled to 2022 and am with you guys too. I love all of you too."

Cake Cream smiled too. Andy felt another pang of guilt about him trying to sell out Axl for $1,000 when Axl was a Fugitive on the run and hiding out in Billy's house, and for stealing the $1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, after abandoning them so he wouldn't have to share any of his Lottery win with them.

Axl saved his life even after he knew Andy tried to sell him out for $1,000 and all of them tried to warn Andy that his life was about to be in danger even after he had stolen 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. Andy was lucky he had such a loving Family with Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Axl. He couldn't believe he betrayed them for 1.6 Billion and tried to betray Axl for $1,000.

They chilled and went to sleep.

The next morning Axl was shocked to see on social media that Tommy was selling the selfie via online auction.

Axl angrily drew up up legal papers, filed a lawsuit, and dragged Tommy into court.

The irascible jurist, the epitome of swagger, Judge V, was assigned the case; he fortified his resolve by inhaling a gram of Peruvian flake, removed his bailiff's mouth from his cock, and majestically entered the courtroom to the tune of "Here Come Da Judge" played by his clerk on a kazoo.

"Aha" said the arbiter, "What calumny are we dealing with today?"

"Judge V, Tommy breached a contract we had when he auctioned off our selfie. The plaintiff rests."

Judge V scratched his scabid balls, wishing he had an ice pick, yawned, then turned to Tommy: "And what is your testimony?"

"Judge V, the contract is void and unenforceable, Axl did not dot all his "i's" and cross all his 'T's."

The contract was admitted into evidence and the whacked out jurist stared at it through eyes the size of tea cups.

"By thunder you are correct, sir. Look here: two "i'S" are not dotted, and over here a "t" has not been crossed."

Axl sagged in upon himself: he knew the Sword of Damocles was about to descend.

"I rule for Tommy. Axl, you once again wasted our time and the time of this good citizen here by trying to act as your own attorney when in fact you are a clueless dolt. Judgment for defendant. Axl, pay him two billion in damages."

Axl frowned, took the bills out of his wallet and paid the man.

Post-trial, Judge V and Tommy met again in the judge's lair to divvy up the dough; a billion bucks and a nose full of blow: not bad for a day's work.
    What, Me Worry?

I wonder in real life how much that first Selfie of Axl from his second day of time travel would REALLY be worth in real life. I mean, he still had red hair in that first Selfie, and he literally only had red hair for only TWO days in 2022, so an only ONE selfie with him with red hair and it being the FIRST Selfie he ever did for a fan in 2022, that would be a valuable collector's item in real life.

I wonder in real life how much that first Selfie of Axl from his second day of time travel would REALLY be worth in real life.
    Axl slinked back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and was tickled unmercifully by the Boyz: "Thanks, I needed that" he moaned, then went online.

He was just in time to see the conclusion of the online auction of the selfie; rather than turn it off he watched with morbid curiosity.

His mouth dropped when he saw the final hammer price... two bucks.

The buyer was interviewed and said "Yeah, it was only worth two bucks; the guy is way too overexposed."

Axl smacked his forehead and gathered Cake Cream around him.

"Lads, we're overexposed>"

Andy looked down at his crotch and realized he'd forgotten again to put on pants.

"Not you, Andy: Cake Cream. And I have a plan..."

He outlined his plan and the boyz hooted like apes, scratched themselves, ate bananas, farted a Tarzan yell and hurled their feces before collapsing: a happy time.

Cake Cream decamped from the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and boarded a slow boat to China.

"We'll arrive at Hong Kong in three years" announced Axl; "Maybe by then our overexposure will be moot."

Andy looked at himself again, sans pants, and said "I'm not sure about that."
    Last edited by MisterV; 10-28-2023 at 02:36 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Mr. V, you've done it again. I have been hatching a Chapter for a LONG time where people wonder if Cake Cream is overrated, and Axl says something like,"Cake Cream is UNDERRATED because Cake Cream were only did Opening Acts and gigs at Restaurants, Bars, Nightclubs, etc until this year, and Cake Cream was established in 2018, four years ago."

Three years passed as the Boyz rowed, rowed, and rowed their way to Hong Kong.

Upon arrival they contacted an arena to arrange a booking but were rebuffed: "No speakee de English" snickered Hop Sing as he slurped noodles.

He spoke English, but wouldn't to the scruffy lot standing before him, all now festooned with Pop-eye sized forearms and biceps.

They moved on, but it was clear that nobody knew who they were or cared to book them.

"Well boyz, we gotta go back to Miami."

Andy, sans pants as usual, let fly a tuneful fart of appreciation; they got back on the tramp steamer and rowed, rowed, rowed their way back toward Miami.

Two years and eleven months later (thank you, favorable currents) they arrived, only to find Miami had been reduced to a wasteland.

They asked onei of the million homeless what had happened; "When Desantis didn't get elected he destroyed Florida."

There were no Luxurious Penthouse Suites to be found for love nor money, so they got back on the old rust bucket.

"Where we headed, cap'n?" asked Axl.

"Odessa, to deliver our cargo of high explosives."

Destination in hand, the boyz thanked the cap'n, were welcomed, shook his hand and Paragon shuffled their way up the gangway toward their oars.

Odessa. Final destination. What could go wrong?
    Last edited by MisterV; 10-28-2023 at 04:10 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Funny how you mentioned that Axl is the Captain of the Cake Cream boat. About a year ago, I also wrote,"Cake Cream was like a messed up ship and Axl was the Captain of this messed up Cake Cream Ship!" LMAO!

Funny how you mentioned that Axl is the Captain of the Cake Cream boat.
    *sigh*

I never mentioned that.

I did write " "Where we headed, cap'n?" asked Axl."

Fact is, it was a very old Greek trieme transported through time with its captain, same as Axl was.
    What, Me Worry?

Funny how you mentioned that Axl is the Captain of the Cake Cream boat.
    *sigh*

I never mentioned that.

I did write " "Where we headed, cap'n?" asked Axl."

Fact is, it was a very old Greek trieme transported through time with its captain, same as Axl was.
    Okay, my bad. I read it as,"Where we headed, Cap'n?" Cake Cream asked Axl.

I have some promising news. The person who left because he was being bullied came back under a new Account. He said he didn't know my Main Supporter was going to leave in solidarity with him. Now that he's back, maybe, just maybe my Main Supporter will be back too.

Does your supporter happened to be named "Jacques Strapp?"
    Last edited by MisterV; 10-29-2023 at 10:28 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Does your supporter happened to be named "Jacques Strapp?"
    LMAO! No. She's a Woman named Wendi.

Tasha, now I think I see why you stopped posting the Axl stuff: he's being sued for sexual assault!

Bad Axl!

"Rose was accused of sexual assault by former Penthouse model Sheila Kennedy, who claims that Rose attacked and raped her in a New York hotel room in 1989."

Maybe you can weave that into the next chapter of your narrative, that is if you can tear yourself away from the casinos.

His fans are hankering to learn the truth, and who is better than YOU to promulgate it?
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information