Thread: Low betting worked out perfectly for me! :D

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SVHpZxw8n9f3rnuH8

I was playing in a Promotion that you just have to be actively playing in order to qualify for the Promotion. Even a penny a spin qualifies, and bam, you get the Promotion. Look at what I got low betting!

This is also a hard bonus to get. Three in a row Bonus symbol to qualify is hard to get.

The Promotion I am talking about is the Funtastic Lotto Promotion. You could be playing a penny a spin and as long as you're actively playing when the Funtastic Lotto Promotion pops up, you get the Promotion! You win $20 for matching one number, $50 for matching two numbers, $150 for matching three numbers, I think $1,000 for matching four numbers, and $5,000 for matching all five numbers!
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-05-2022 at 10:31 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Very nice!

You found an advantage play for sure. Expected losses at 1c per spin are so low, you're almost collecting the promo value for free.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

I was playing in a Promotion that you just have to be actively playing in order to qualify for the Promotion. Even a penny a spin qualifies, and bam, you get the Promotion. Look at what I got low betting!

This is also a hard bonus to get. Three in a row Bonus symbol to qualify is hard to get.

The Promotion I am talking about is the Funtastic Lotto Promotion. You could be playing a penny a spin and as long as you're actively playing when the Funtastic Lotto Promotion pops up, you get the Promotion! You win $20 for matching one number, $50 for matching two numbers, $150 for matching three numbers, I think $1,000 for matching four numbers and $5,000 for matching all five numbers!
    Tasha (unrelated to the bingo) How much coin in=1 point on slots? Also, what about video poker and e-table games? The Thanksgiving day promo might be good. Unfortunately, they limit it to 10 per person however you could probably play on a family member card or 2. Under the right circumstances that could be worth a significant amount.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

The Promotion I am talking about is the Funtastic Lotto Promotion. You could be playing a penny a spin and as long as you're actively playing when the Funtastic Lotto Promotion pops up, you get the Promotion! You win $20 for matching one number, $50 for matching two numbers, $150 for matching three numbers, I think $1,000 for matching four numbers and $5,000 for matching all five numbers!
    Tasha (unrelated to the bingo) How much coin in=1 point on slots? Also, what about video poker and e-table games? The Thanksgiving day promo might be good. Unfortunately, they limit it to 10 per person however you could probably play on a family member card or 2. Under the right circumstances that could be worth a significant amount.
    The Thanksgiving day promotion is good, you can get a guaranteed minimum of $15 and a guaranteed Maximum of $500 I believe after earning about 100 points. Each point is $5 coin in. So, $500 coin in for a guaranteed $15 minimum in free play. It's a good promo, but I most likely will not be part of it as I will be most likely spending Thanksgiving with my Family. Roulette, Slots, Craps, Royal Wheels, and Blackjack count for Points, however, but Video Poker and Diamond Lotto do not I believe.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information