Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alan's 18 yo's in a row could be possible. Very possible .

This is Barney

I forgot to mention in above post, for those personages whos aren't craps professionals, the chopper craps toss is practiced by only throwing one dices

I forgot to mention that

Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    I forgot to mention in above post, for those personages whos aren't craps professionals, the chopper craps toss is practiced by only throwing one dices
    --->

International Center of Parapsychology and the Scientific Research of the New Age.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%20forgo...s?partial=true

par·a·psy·chol·o·gy

noun

the study of mental phenomena which are excluded from or inexplicable by orthodox scientific psychology (such as hypnosis, telepathy, etc.)

Name:  dice.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  109.9 KB

Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    I forgot to mention that

Originally Posted by Barney View Post

--->

International Center of Parapsychology and the Scientific Research of the New Age.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%20forgo...s?partial=true

par·a·psy·chol·o·gy

noun

the study of mental phenomena which are excluded from or inexplicable by orthodox scientific psychology (such as hypnosis, telepathy, etc.)

Name:  dice.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  109.9 KB

Mr William Yung, you are making me work, but thank God for the block feature.

Garnabby is like the crazy uncle you keep locked in the attic; he loves to stare out the window at the kids at play, painfully aware that such activities are not open to him.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Garnabby is like the crazy uncle you keep locked in the attic; he loves to stare out the window at the kids at play, painfully aware that such activities are not open to him.
    Starting over is also how you get things done. ---> Wild Y[o]ung Hearts (Noisettes song).

https://anagram-solver.net/Starting%...e?partial=true

I guess the lifelong struggle, for most, to seek out and stand by the truth, and/or, alternatively, slink away with family, people on internet forums, and, the like.

To compromise, or not, one's values, etc. The ability to "get high" on life, itself, to truly face what may come, and go.

No matter, the death card is played at birth, with the sand slipping through the hourglass. Life's only worthy and true challenge.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 12-12-2022 at 02:41 PM.

Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Starting over is also how you get things done. ---> Wild Y[o]ung Hearts (Noisettes song).

https://anagram-solver.net/Starting%...e?partial=true

I guess the lifelong struggle, for most, to seek out and stand by the truth, and/or, alternatively, slink away with family, people on internet forums, and, the like.

To compromise, or not, one's values, etc. The ability to "get high" on life, itself, to truly face what may come, and go.

No matter, the death card is played at birth, with the sand slipping through the hourglass. Life's only worthy and true challenge.

Thanks again.
    When did they let you out?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Hey Garnabby, my lucky number is 32.

Is that significant?
    What, Me Worry?

No number has any significance except to all of the others. In this sense, say, numbers have an underlying property other than the prime numbers, and, what we take for the number pi wrt space and time (as circumference over diameter) may be any number under other conditions than those visibly-evident to us.

Once you figure out the underlying property, it's much easier to solve for the physics of things. Next, the other conditions may be realized, and, then, confirmed. To get out of the standard, say, 10/11, and 26, dimensions assigned to things. (Physicists can't, and won't, admit, or allow for, any more because they have no idea what infinity is.)

The anagrams are just for fun, a different sort and degree of puzzle, or way of looking at things, especially the ones with numbers.

Hey Garnabby, my lucky number is 32. ---> German submarine UB-32.

https://anagram-solver.net/%20Hey%20....?partial=true

Is that significant? ---> Antifaschistin [the German word for anti-fascist]

https://anagram-solver.net/%20%20Is%...t?partial=true

In the end, perhaps, it's better to learn in a random access fashion than sequentially - to be able to see also the whole picture.

Thread Information