Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania AP opportunity

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I agree and most of that has to do with the residents of Pennsylvania on the Evangelical Right being a bunch of mouth-breathing retards.

Don't believe me?

Okay, consider the following:

1.) Fetterman, despite suffering a stroke, beat Dr. Mehmet Oz, who was personally endorsed by your favorite orange assclown. As you may or may not know, Oz only narrowly won the nomination in the Primary, despite Trump's endorsement, because he is a carpetbagging TV quack doctor.

2.) The individual Oz beat, Dave McCormick, is also arguably a carpetbagger. However, McCormick was actually born and grew up in Pennsylvania, specifically the Pittsburgh area---an area that Fetterman easily won and where swinging just a small percentage of the vote would have likely changed the outcome.

After all, McCormick came within a hair of winning the nomination, despite not having the endorsement of the orange assclown.

3.) Pennsylvania Republicans also nominated Doug Mastriano, also endorsed by the orange assclown, to run against Josh Shapiro...who looks like he'd be credited in a movie as, "Generic Accountant," or something.

Mastriano is so aggressively right wing, in fact, that he had this to say in 2018:

https://americanindependent.com/doug...2022-election/

Mastriano has said he believes same-sex marriage should be illegal. In a 2018 interview with News Talk 103.7 FM, a Pennsylvania conservative talk radio station, an interviewer asks Mastriano, "Should gay marriage be legal?"

"Absolutely not. I'm for traditional marriage, and I am not a hater for saying that," Mastriano says. "It's been like that for 6,000 years. It was the first institution founded by God in Genesis, and it needs to stay that way."
    In fairness, perhaps Mastriano didn't think running for Governor would ever be in his future, but if he did, the fact that he didn't think this answer would torch him is beyond belief stupid!

I mean, his defense is literally invoking the Bible! What a fucking moke!

Besides that, as PA Governor, there's literally nothing Mastriano could do about gay marriage anyway, not that the average Republican would know that, because the SCOTUS made it settled law back in 2015---long before Mastriano gave Democrats a free win with this soundbite.

Think about it: Why would you say something that is going to lose you Centrists and not gain you any Evangelicals because you already have the Evangelical vote anyway? It's like everything Mastriano has said for the last four years has been designed to LOSE him as many potential votes as possible.

4.) Furthermore, Mastriano was very clear in his position that he thinks abortion should be banned and gives no way for exceptions under any conditions. In fact, Mastriano made the issue his #1 priority.

Keep in mind, this is in a state where a simple majority of residents believe abortion should be legal in ALL cases, and of the minority who is opposed (to any extent) even some of those people believe it should sometimes be legal.

In fact, there was a public vote on a state Constitution that soundly failed which would have added verbiage that only said nothing in the state's Constitution protects a right to abortion. The vote to add this verbiage failed in the liberal bastion of:

https://www.wlwt.com/article/electio...ights/41831251

Kentucky!!!

Ahahahahahahaha!!!! Fucking Evangelicals losing at every possible turn. I love it!

Anyway, yeah, an issue that can't even succeed in Kentucky was Mastriano's main campaign focus. The one thing I will say is: at least he's honest. That's probably only because he's too stupid to know how to lie.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I agree with you. There should be a great many AP opportunities in Pennsylvania given the fact that so many of the state's residents, namely those on the Evangelical Right, are just so...so...hopelessly stupid.

I mean, the Republicans in this state can't even beat a stroke victim...even when the candidate going up against him has Trump's endorsement! How humiliating!

They also run someone for Governor who would be an extremist on right-wing social policy...if this were 2005. By 2022 standards, he's just nuts.

Evangelicals just can't get out of their own way! We've had runaway inflation for two years, we're going to enter a severe recession literally any minute....THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A REPUBLICAN LANDSLIDE VICTORY!!!

Instead, it's looking like Democrats are slightly favored to retain the Senate you fucking losers. It looks like Shapiro is going to beat Mastriano by about a dozen points---probably election fraud, right?

Republicans might not net a gain in Governors!!!???

Fucking pathetic, man. No wonder you're upset.

Listen, just go to the Evangelical Right and tell them we campaign on economics and economics ONLY! Concede all social issues. Then you will win. That's all you have to do. Evangelicals are just too stupid to do it. You won't lose the Evangelical vote; just use the word, "God," in a sentence once or twice and you'll be fine. Maybe hold up a Bible once.
    I quit reading After said my favorite orange assclown . I’m sure you made some great points but I can’t take them seriously after that comment so I didn’t read the rest, sorry buddy. Can you pickup free play for me at rivers ?

My point stands people elected a hogie because they hate trump. Logical Lol people are not smart because the American education system is broken. It creates slaves

The guy had a stroke it’s very unfortunate, and that simply should have disqualified him from running. If the dems put up another Candidate that was coherent then I wouldn’t have a problem. It says more about the people in Pennsylvanias deductive reasoning then anything.

Let me again also clear up some bs assumptions. I’m a registered independent that has voted for republicans and democrats. Unlink AIQ or other hardcore left and right voters I vote for who I believe will do the best at the job. This includes me voting for Obama and some local democrats I personally know. But if I lived in Pennsylvania there’s no chance I would have voted for a sheetz MTO Italian sub let like fetterbread

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I agree and most of that has to do with the residents of Pennsylvania on the Evangelical Right being a bunch of mouth-breathing retards.

Don't believe me?

Okay, consider the following:

1.) Fetterman, despite suffering a stroke, beat Dr. Mehmet Oz, who was personally endorsed by your favorite orange assclown. As you may or may not know, Oz only narrowly won the nomination in the Primary, despite Trump's endorsement, because he is a carpetbagging TV quack doctor.

2.) The individual Oz beat, Dave McCormick, is also arguably a carpetbagger. However, McCormick was actually born and grew up in Pennsylvania, specifically the Pittsburgh area---an area that Fetterman easily won and where swinging just a small percentage of the vote would have likely changed the outcome.

After all, McCormick came within a hair of winning the nomination, despite not having the endorsement of the orange assclown.

3.) Pennsylvania Republicans also nominated Doug Mastriano, also endorsed by the orange assclown, to run against Josh Shapiro...who looks like he'd be credited in a movie as, "Generic Accountant," or something.

Mastriano is so aggressively right wing, in fact, that he had this to say in 2018:

https://americanindependent.com/doug...2022-election/

Mastriano has said he believes same-sex marriage should be illegal. In a 2018 interview with News Talk 103.7 FM, a Pennsylvania conservative talk radio station, an interviewer asks Mastriano, "Should gay marriage be legal?"

"Absolutely not. I'm for traditional marriage, and I am not a hater for saying that," Mastriano says. "It's been like that for 6,000 years. It was the first institution founded by God in Genesis, and it needs to stay that way."
    In fairness, perhaps Mastriano didn't think running for Governor would ever be in his future, but if he did, the fact that he didn't think this answer would torch him is beyond belief stupid!

I mean, his defense is literally invoking the Bible! What a fucking moke!

Besides that, as PA Governor, there's literally nothing Mastriano could do about gay marriage anyway, not that the average Republican would know that, because the SCOTUS made it settled law back in 2015---long before Mastriano gave Democrats a free win with this soundbite.

Think about it: Why would you say something that is going to lose you Centrists and not gain you any Evangelicals because you already have the Evangelical vote anyway? It's like everything Mastriano has said for the last four years has been designed to LOSE him as many potential votes as possible.

4.) Furthermore, Mastriano was very clear in his position that he thinks abortion should be banned and gives no way for exceptions under any conditions. In fact, Mastriano made the issue his #1 priority.

Keep in mind, this is in a state where a simple majority of residents believe abortion should be legal in ALL cases, and of the minority who is opposed (to any extent) even some of those people believe it should sometimes be legal.

In fact, there was a public vote on a state Constitution that soundly failed which would have added verbiage that only said nothing in the state's Constitution protects a right to abortion. The vote to add this verbiage failed in the liberal bastion of:

https://www.wlwt.com/article/electio...ights/41831251

Kentucky!!!

Ahahahahahahaha!!!! Fucking Evangelicals losing at every possible turn. I love it!

Anyway, yeah, an issue that can't even succeed in Kentucky was Mastriano's main campaign focus. The one thing I will say is: at least he's honest. That's probably only because he's too stupid to know how to lie.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I agree with you. There should be a great many AP opportunities in Pennsylvania given the fact that so many of the state's residents, namely those on the Evangelical Right, are just so...so...hopelessly stupid.

I mean, the Republicans in this state can't even beat a stroke victim...even when the candidate going up against him has Trump's endorsement! How humiliating!

They also run someone for Governor who would be an extremist on right-wing social policy...if this were 2005. By 2022 standards, he's just nuts.

Evangelicals just can't get out of their own way! We've had runaway inflation for two years, we're going to enter a severe recession literally any minute....THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A REPUBLICAN LANDSLIDE VICTORY!!!

Instead, it's looking like Democrats are slightly favored to retain the Senate you fucking losers. It looks like Shapiro is going to beat Mastriano by about a dozen points---probably election fraud, right?

Republicans might not net a gain in Governors!!!???

Fucking pathetic, man. No wonder you're upset.

Listen, just go to the Evangelical Right and tell them we campaign on economics and economics ONLY! Concede all social issues. Then you will win. That's all you have to do. Evangelicals are just too stupid to do it. You won't lose the Evangelical vote; just use the word, "God," in a sentence once or twice and you'll be fine. Maybe hold up a Bible once.
    I quit reading After said my favorite orange assclown . I’m sure you made some great points but I can’t take them seriously after that comment so I didn’t read the rest, sorry buddy. Can you pickup free play for me at rivers ?

My point stands people elected a hogie because they hate trump. Logical Lol people are not smart because the American education system is broken. It creates slaves

The guy had a stroke it’s very unfortunate, and that simply should have disqualified him from running. If the dems put up another Candidate that was coherent then I wouldn’t have a problem. It says more about the people in Pennsylvanias deductive reasoning then anything.

Let me again also clear up some bs assumptions. I’m a registered independent that has voted for republicans and democrats. Unlink AIQ or other hardcore left and right voters I vote for who I believe will do the best at the job. This includes me voting for Obama and some local democrats I personally know. But if I lived in Pennsylvania there’s no chance I would have voted for a sheetz MTO Italian sub let like fetterbread

I’m sorry mission that my click bait title got you all hot and bothered.

Hold on; you're fine with me generalizing several denominations of an entire religion, but me calling one man an orange assclown is where you draw the line?

Anyway, just go ahead and read it. Come on, man! I'm just having a little fun while I make my nearly indisputable points. You might not even like Trump for all I know.

Yes, I can pick up free play at Rivers. PM me and we will discuss my percentage.

They didn't vote for Fetterman over a carpetbagging TV quack doctor from New Jersey because they hate Trump. That's as if I said every single person who voted for Oz did so out of fealty to Trump. I'm sure that's true of a great many people, but not all of them. Besides, Fetterman steamrolled his way to the nomination in the Democratic primary; it's not his fault he had a stroke.

I said this on WoV: You're voting for what stamp color you want anyway. Fetterman is the blue stamp and Oz is the red stamp. Neither of them were ever going to break ranks on anything.

I also didn't say Fetterman was the logical choice. My point on Mastriano is that a vote for him in the primary is not logical if the goal is to win the General Election. His loss might have had nothing to do with hating Trump; Trump's endorsement is the only reason Mastriano won in the Primary. Actually, Trump's endorsement was probably the deciding factor for Oz...because that Primary ended up being so close.

So...you seem to be implying that voting for a hoagie because you hate Trump is illogical, but nominating a candidate for Governor who has absolutely no prayer of winning a General Election, in what should be a competitive state, is a sign of being intelligent? Hypocrisy, much? Also, organized religion creates slaves, at least, when it's not creating victims.

Anyway, apologies for my assumption that you're a hardcore Republican. I accept that I was wrong about that.
    Last edited by Mission146; 11-09-2022 at 03:03 PM.

I’m sorry mission that my click bait title got you all hot and bothered.
    It's okay. If you ever want to apply to write article titles for the New York Times or video titles for Youtube creators, then I will give you a good reference. You got me to click.

I'm not sure if you mean by "disqualified".

If Democrats found him best choice then they should have not put him up? lol. Why?

Or are you literally meaning disqualified by the government?
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 11-09-2022 at 11:45 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

If Democrats found him best choice then they should have not put him up? lol. Why?

If someone is not mentally qualified because of medical reasons like a stroke, or traumatic Brain injury they should be disqualified. Fetterbread could have been declared clinically Brain dead and they would have rolled him out in a bed for people to vote for him.

People keep saying OZ is a quack doctor lol the guy is a Fucking Heart surgeon for crying out loud. It just goes to show how utterly stupid the population is. All because they have victim mentality and hate trump. Lol idiots but go ahead and defend it. Pure comedy at this point lol

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I have 4 wagers on this election. 4 wagers on Senate races.

Fetterman in Pa @ +170,
    Cortez Masto in NV @ +225,
    Kelly in Arizona @ +115
    Warnock in Georgia @ even money.

None of these wagers were about the positions of the candidate (all Democrats). 3 were about the loony tune candidates (3 picked by Trump) running against.

Nevada was the one wager that wasn't about the Republican candidate. Nevada continued to have vote by mail, which I hope will now be eliminated. Every voter was mailed a ballot. I thought this would benefit democratic turnout, which polls were not showing. Looks like I may have been wrong on that one, but I believe I will win my other 3 wagers based on republican candidate quality, or lack of.
    Loony toon Candidates lol Oz is literally a heart surgeon gunplay. Even if you wanted to be heart surgeon you couldn’t. This guy is counting cards and sucking cock for EV and is calling heart surgeons looney toon lol. You really are one stupid dude.

But you fit right in voting for a guy who never had a job was a trust fund baby that lived off his family’s money his entire life. Yeah he’s so much more qualified then a heart surgeon lol.

2 for one then 3 for 1 ….for months lol fucking moron state

Jack me
    Last edited by Treeshade; 11-10-2022 at 02:46 AM.

If someone is not mentally qualified because of medical reasons like a stroke, or traumatic Brain injury they should be disqualified. Fetterbread could have been declared clinically Brain dead and they would have rolled him out in a bed for people to vote for him.

People keep saying OZ is a quack doctor lol the guy is a Fucking Heart surgeon for crying out loud. It just goes to show how utterly stupid the population is. All because they have victim mentality and hate trump. Lol idiots but go ahead and defend it. Pure comedy at this point lol
    I know context isn't a big thing for people, but Fetterman was already running when he had the stroke. It was either the night before, or a couple of nights before, the Primary. I imagine many of the people who voted to nominate him weren't even aware he'd had a stroke by the time they were in the voting booth.

Fetterman also dominated in the Primary. It's not like he had a stroke and three days later the DNC was like, "We should run this guy for the Democratic Primary for PA Senate!"

Besides, you're only pushing for this nonsense because you don't like the result. If Fetterman cannot perform his duties and needs to resign, then he'll be replaced. He's just a blue stamp anyway. He'll either vote on the same side of the Democrats 99%+ of the time, or he will be replaced by someone who will. The Democrats want a Democrat for PA Senator---huge fucking surprise, right? Others want a Senator who, I don't know, is actually from the state? Again, big fucking shock there.

People aren't calling Oz a quack doctor because he is a heart surgeon, but I think you know that. I also notice you don't have a counterpoint to him being a clear carpetbagger, because that's inarguably true.

Oz might be a great heart surgeon; I wouldn't know and don't care. I should also mention that I didn't vote for Fetterman, either. Oz still promoted ridiculous weight loss supplements---which are pretty much bullshit as a product category---and he used his television fame to boost sales and get his slice of the revenues for the endorsement. Hence, TV quack doctor.

And, I reiterate, I didn't even vote for Fetterman. Try again. Come back with a real argument this time.

We have a horrible situation with the Biden Crime Family being compromised by the biggest threat to America, the Chinese Communist Party. There is no telling how much classified information was delivered by the Biden Crime Family to the Chinese for monetary benefit. Treason is an act done against ones own country. Espionage is delivering information to the enemy. They both apply. The Bidens are enemies of the United States. But to many dumb motherfuckers in this country are stuck on "orange man bad" for anything to get done about it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Loony toon Candidates lol Oz is literally a heart surgeon gunplay. Even if you wanted to be heart surgeon you couldn’t. This guy is counting cards and sucking cock for EV and is calling heart surgeons looney toon lol. You really are one stupid dude.

But you fit right in voting for a guy who never had a job was a trust fund baby that lived off his family’s money his entire life. Yeah he’s so much more qualified then a heart surgeon lol.

2 for one then 3 for 1 ….for months lol fucking moron state

Jack me
    How would KewlJ have voted for Fetterman? Is KewlJ a legal resident of Pennsylvania, and if so, why is that? I'd think he would be a resident of Nevada as he lives there, evidently owns a place there and Nevada has no state income tax on personal income.

As far as political qualifications, if being a surgeon is the standard for being politically qualified, then everyone who voted for Trump over Ben Carson in the 2016 Republican Primary must also be an idiot. Ben Carson would be damn near the most qualified person alive, by that standard.

If you're going to make terrible arguments, the least you could do is remember recent history when you do. You're making this so easy right now.

More than that, Fetterman was a Mayor for more than twelve years and also Pennsylvania's Lieutenant Governor for a few years. I don't know in what world Oz is more politically qualified than Fetterman, unless you think being a heart surgeon automatically trumps, I don't know, actually holding political office for more than a decade and a half.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    We have a horrible situation with the Biden Crime Family being compromised by the biggest threat to America, the Chinese Communist Party. There is no telling how much classified information was delivered by the Biden Crime Family to the Chinese for monetary benefit. Treason is an act done against ones own country. Espionage is delivering information to the enemy. They both apply. The Bidens are enemies of the United States. But to many dumb motherfuckers in this country are stuck on "orange man bad" for anything to get done about it.
    So...what you're saying is that a lot of people vote for what they consider the lesser of two evils rather than trying to find and promote good candidates. This is revelatory stuff, here. If we're not careful, this site will become better known for outstanding political commentary than gambling info.

It is unfathomable to me how a goofball slug like Fetterman ever got elected to anything. I'm embarrassed for Pennsylvanians. It is not a knock on Oz that he lost. It is a knock on the intelligence of a majority of Pennsylvanians.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I also want to emphasize that I have no real dog in the Fetterman/Oz fight. I'm just explaining what happened and why, from my perspective. I don't think Democrats voting for Fetterman (or anyone else voting for him) is irrational. If they want a Democrat to be the PA Senator, then Fetterman was the most likely guy to win. He indeed won. I don't think anyone considered it optimal that they were running a guy who suffered a recent stroke in the PA General Election, but given the context, he was still arguably the best chance they had.

Besides, what does any of this say about the Republicans and their capacity for intelligent voting? Dave McCormick would have steamrolled Fetterman. I think, even if Fetterman wouldn't have had a stroke, McCormick would have had a very good chance of beating him anyway. Given the result, I think we can agree that Oz would have been quite fucked had Fetterman not had a stroke. Fetterman did have a stroke, and Oz still lost by an insurmountable margin.

So you're saying that some government agency/doctor should be able to tell us who can no longer run as a politician? You didn't really answer my question. If that is what you're saying you are far far more of a liberal than me. Thats sorta what "disqualify" means.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Lol this is really how you react to the fact that Trump has shit all over his face after all the "lock her up" nonsense he pushed and then thinking all this "top secret" stuff was his to freely take home and do what he liked after his Presidency?

How would KewlJ have voted for Fetterman? Is KewlJ a legal resident of Pennsylvania, and if so, why is that? I'd think he would be a resident of Nevada as he lives there, evidently owns a place there and Nevada has no state income tax on personal income.
    Of course I am a resident of Nevada. I already shared who and why I voted for here in Nevada. Pay no attention to this seedvalue guy. He has become just another KJ hater, lying and making up everything under the sun about me.

As for Fetterman, If I lived and voted in Pa that would have been a real dilemma for me. Even worse that the dilemma of voting for democrats here in Nevada (like Dina Titus) that I can't stand.

In the debate, Fetterman was incoherent. He looked like a man unfit to serve. I have seen him in interviews half dozen times since and he was better. My guess is the debate exasperated his condition and made him look worse than he is.

But his stroke aside, I don't know how he rose to the position he is now in. The town of Braddock, Pa is 1700 people. I wouldn't even think Mayor would be a fulltime job, but I guess it is. Anyway, I am just glad I am not a resident of Pa and was put in the position of who to vote for.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Nevada is about to go Red, so that's some good news, sort of, even though it makes no difference, as the Corporations run this country.
    Not their stupid puppets who run in rigged elections.
    And by rigged, I mean that they control both parties and all the candidates.
    Shit is already predetermined.
    You suckers think Trump is the bad man when he is actually good friends with all of his opponents.
    Gives and Gave them all 100s of millions of dollars for contributions.
    this guy gets it. all elections are WWE.

Name:  theyreinittogether.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  48.1 KB

The Fetterman campaign's brilliant move was letting 70% of the democrat vote take place through the mail, as opposed to just 20% republicans, before agreeing to a debate. Thats how many people couldn't change their vote after seeing the debate.

Lol this is really how you react to the fact that Trump has shit all over his face after all the "lock her up" nonsense he pushed and then thinking all this "top secret" stuff was his to freely take home and do what he liked after his Presidency?
    LOL looney tunes is back!

The Fetterman campaign's brilliant move was letting 70% of the democrat vote take place through the mail, as opposed to just 20% republicans, before agreeing to a debate. Thats how many people couldn't change their vote after seeing the debate.
    :SINGS: Here's Captain Obvious, he's back to save the day!!! :/SINGING:

I'm just fucking around with you, but seriously, I thought Fetterman debating him at all was a misplay. Why debate him? You can only lose. What is there to possibly be gained?

Or...what could he have thought was there to be gained? After all, Oz is the one who openly stated:

https://people.com/politics/dr-oz-ab...tical-leaders/

"I want women, doctors, local political leaders letting the democracy that always allowed our nation to thrive to put the best ideas forward so that states can decide for themselves," Oz, 62, said.
    (Not the ideal source for a quote, but there are several of them. I just grabbed the first one)

So, we have Roe v. Wade getting overturned which, at a minimum, Brett Kavanaugh strongly implied would not happen, "Settled law," during his SCOTUS Confirmation Hearing, abortion access seen as a critical issue this election cycle (something related to abortion was a ballot measure for the Constitutions of either three, or four, different states in one capacity or another), the fact that women make up a greater percentage of voter turnout than men...abortion being considered the most-important, or second-most important issue to voters (depends on the poll) and Oz can't get out of his own way.

All Oz had to do was lie and say, "If any Federal ban or restriction comes up related to abortion access, I will vote against it, because I think it is a matter for the states to handle."

Just keep repeating that when the issue comes up. That's all. Nothing more; nothing less.

Thread Information