Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania AP opportunity

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    He used to get on the Howard Stern show and brag about his womanizing. We were Stern fans, too. He'd call (anonymously) into radio stations with gossip regarding who Donald Trump had banged. Didn't fool anybody. Great stuff. We loved him.

The Trumpster has been a high end grifter his whole life. We AC/Phila folk just gave him the thumbs up and smiled. He was cool, and he banged hot women and got on Howard Stern. What not to like?

We never figured him for Prez. What a country!
    The dude even bragged his daughter was so hot he wanted to date her. Seriously deranged shit.
    Now you are just telling brazen lies. Just like redietz. Trump never said he wanted to date his daughter and your lyinig punk ass knows it. You are to embarrassed to put up the actual quote because it will be much different than what you said. Do you fucking deranged lefties lie about everything?

Look at about second 40. Ok, he didn't say he wanted to date his daughter but he did say he'd date her if she wasn't his daughter. ("perhaps" he says but meaning he would if he had come across the opportunity)

You didn't know this stuff about the guy you voted for?

Watch the end of it. Never recall seeing the guy laugh so hard except when being compared to Woody Allen!? hahaha.. could it be nervous laughter?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Now you are just telling brazen lies. Just like redietz. Trump never said he wanted to date his daughter and your lyinig punk ass knows it. You are to embarrassed to put up the actual quote because it will be much different than what you said. Do you fucking deranged lefties lie about everything?
    Mickey Crimm, you are obviously a big Trump supporter and defender. Can I ask exactly what it is about him that you like and how have you benefitted from his presidency?

Trump promised the people of the midwest states throughout the small towns that he would bring back their long closed factories and factory jobs. No factories reopened.

If your big issue is immigration, Trump promised to build a wall. No wall was built. I think there was something like 23 miles of new wall was built during trumps term.

Trump did manage to re-write the tax code favoring corporations and the very wealthy. I don't know your financial situation, but I don't think you are in the group that benefitted. They are the very wealthy.

I don't blame Trump for covid, but I don't think his administration handled it every well at all.

So seriously mickey, can you tell me what I am missing and what you so greatly admire about this man and how his presidency bettered your life?
    Last edited by kewlJ; 11-12-2022 at 10:25 AM.

The problem with your analogy is Trump was a multi-billionaire before being president. He worked his way to filthy rich before running for office. He didn't need or want for any money when in office. The assholes you describe get in office then get rich by hook or crook.

Trump is by far the most investigated person by the lamestream press in the history of our country. No one has been able to find any hard evidence of shady/corrupt business dealings. All you idiots have is innuendo and speculation.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

Even the National Review called it a massive scam.

It isn't a scam though when you just declare bankruptcy multiple times. You're just fucking people over with your bad business decisions.

Trump may have worked for his millions but he was given an awful lot of them at the start.

Mickey tends to overstep his bounds and underestimate others' familiarity with things -- it seems to be a broad pattern with The Mick.

I grew up with Trump in the local tabloids week in and week out. The New York Post, the Phila Daily News -- Trump was in these all the time. There were annual analyses of Trump's net worth versus his father's. His father's net worth magically went down year to year while Donald's went up. Gray area stuff, illegal stuff, transfer of this and that, it didn't fool anybody reading about it. It certainly didn't fool the New York, Philadelphia, or Atlantic City politicians. Civilians just shrugged their shoulders; that's how the rich do things the rest of us cannot.

I remember driving to the opening of the Taj Mahal with my friend John Mucha. We were both Trump fans (not as a politician, mind you). I had read a third party bio of Trump, and we listened to the bio on a books on tape during the four or five hour drive to the Taj. Taj opened; I think it was about 20 months until it declared bankruptcy. LOL. Trump had sold AC a bill of goods. No surprise to anyone who had followed him.

He used to get on the Howard Stern show and brag about his womanizing. We were Stern fans, too. He'd call (anonymously) into radio stations with gossip regarding who Donald Trump had banged. Didn't fool anybody. Great stuff. We loved him.

Meanwhile, I don't recall the precise amounts, but I think he averaged two lawsuits a week for 30 years screwing contractors who worked for/with him. No billionaire does that stuff, but he did. I happen to know someone who was in the room with Trumpster on speaker when he tried to get a loan in LV from the, ahem, entrepreneurial crowd. Funny stuff.

"Mr. Trump, we can give you the loan, but this isn't Atlantic City. You will need to furnish collateral."
    "My name is my collateral."

Repeated over and over for 15 minutes until Trump hung up on people you just generally do not hang up on.

The Trumpster has been a high end grifter his whole life. We AC/Phila folk just gave him the thumbs up and smiled. He was cool, and he banged hot women and got on Howard Stern. What not to like?

Trump University taught very good tactics in real estate. But like any kind of training there are those that get it (excel) and those that don't. Corrupt lawyers talked people to stupid to benefit from Trump's course into sueing the deep pockets while he was running for president and didn't want the bad press. Should people that flunk out of college sue the university?

"Even the National Review?" You stupid motherfucker. Those idiots would climb to the top of a 300 foot tree just to bad rap Trump. Anyone that believes any of their shit is stoooooopid!!

Once again comrade redietz oversteps his mental capacity with this "information" about Trump and makes himself out to look the idiot. First things first, comrade redietz see's something nefarious in a father helping his son. How many father's have never helped their kids, comrade? Are you really that stupid?

I think a ballpark figure would be about 100 million dollars could have passed from father to son. But dumass redietz thinks they tried to hide it. Stupid. The Donald didn't get much of an inheritance from his father. About 20 million was split between Fred's kids and grandkids. Fred gave most of his real estate to charities.

But I find it laughable that redietz would pooh pooh what Trump has done in the business world. Trump ran his wealth up to over 11 billion dollars. Ask anyone on the planet that knows the difference.....it's much much much much much much much much much easier to become a multi-millionaire than a multi-billionaire. Trump didn't have daddy's help to do that. But then someone living in a shack in Tennessee wouldn't know much about it.

Of course the funniest line by Ditz is he grew up reading the tabloids about Trump. ROTFLMAO!!!! Bizarre that redietz wouldn't know that tabloids don't deal in the truth. They just make up stories about celebrities to sell to the simps like redietz.

The lawsuits weren't about Trump screwing the contractors. They were about the contractors screwing Trump. Ignorant ass redietz just has no fucking clue. Even Dave Chapelle, certainly no Trump fan, commented on the quality of Trump hotels. Trump was a stickler for quality. That's what made him. So what was Trump supposed to do when contractors fucked him with shoddy construction? Trump didn't tolerate shoddy work.

redietz asks "what billionaire would do that?"

I ask "what real estate developer would ever make it to billionaire status if he tolerated shoddy work?"

Considering the vast amounts of real estate under his umbrella, 2 lawsuits a week isn't jackshit. But anyone with any sense knows contractors will fuck you in a heartbeat. And that's what Trump routinely ran into.

Anyone, except redietz knows real estate developers use OPM (other people's money) to build. Redietz is talking about Trumps credit score. Trump never had a problem getting a bank loan. No one can name a loan that Trump didn't repay in full.

So once again Acunt and comrade redietz are full of unadulterated bullshit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

Even the National Review called it a massive scam.

It isn't a scam though when you just declare bankruptcy multiple times. You're just fucking people over with your bad business decisions.

Trump may have worked for his millions but he was given an awful lot of them at the start.

Mickey tends to overstep his bounds and underestimate others' familiarity with things -- it seems to be a broad pattern with The Mick.

I grew up with Trump in the local tabloids week in and week out. The New York Post, the Phila Daily News -- Trump was in these all the time. There were annual analyses of Trump's net worth versus his father's. His father's net worth magically went down year to year while Donald's went up. Gray area stuff, illegal stuff, transfer of this and that, it didn't fool anybody reading about it. It certainly didn't fool the New York, Philadelphia, or Atlantic City politicians. Civilians just shrugged their shoulders; that's how the rich do things the rest of us cannot.

I remember driving to the opening of the Taj Mahal with my friend John Mucha. We were both Trump fans (not as a politician, mind you). I had read a third party bio of Trump, and we listened to the bio on a books on tape during the four or five hour drive to the Taj. Taj opened; I think it was about 20 months until it declared bankruptcy. LOL. Trump had sold AC a bill of goods. No surprise to anyone who had followed him.

Meanwhile, I don't recall the precise amounts, but I think he averaged two lawsuits a week for 30 years screwing contractors who worked for/with him. No billionaire does that stuff, but he did. I happen to know someone who was in the room with Trumpster on speaker when he tried to get a loan in LV from the, ahem, entrepreneurial crowd. Funny stuff.

"Mr. Trump, we can give you the loan, but this isn't Atlantic City. You will need to furnish collateral."
    "My name is my collateral."

Repeated over and over for 15 minutes until Trump hung up on people you just generally do not hang up on.

Trump University taught very good tactics in real estate. But like any kind of training there are those that get it (excel) and those that don't. Corrupt lawyers talked people to stupid to benefit from Trump's course into sueing the deep pockets while he was running for president and didn't want the bad press. Should people that flunk out of college sue the university?

"Even the National Review?" You stupid motherfucker. Those idiots would climb to the top of a 300 foot tree just to bad rap Trump. Anyone that believes any of their shit is stoooooopid!!

Once again comrade redietz oversteps his mental capacity with this "information" about Trump and makes himself out to look the idiot. First things first, comrade redietz see's something nefarious in a father helping his son. How many father's have never helped their kids, comrade? Are you really that stupid?

I think a ballpark figure would be about 100 million dollars could have passed from father to son. But dumass redietz thinks they tried to hide it. Stupid. The Donald didn't get much of an inheritance from his father. About 20 million was split between Fred's kids and grandkids. Fred gave most of his real estate to charities.

But I find it laughable that redietz would pooh pooh what Trump has done in the business world. Trump ran his wealth up to over 11 billion dollars. Ask anyone on the planet that knows the difference.....it's much much much much much much much much much easier to become a multi-millionaire than a multi-billionaire. Trump didn't have daddy's help to do that. But then someone living in a shack in Tennessee wouldn't know much about it.

Of course the funniest line by Ditz is he grew up reading the tabloids about Trump. ROTFLMAO!!!! Bizarre that redietz wouldn't know that tabloids don't deal in the truth. They just make up stories about celebrities to sell to the simps like redietz.

The lawsuits weren't about Trump screwing the contractors. They were about the contractors screwing Trump. Ignorant ass redietz just has no fucking clue. Even Dave Chapelle, certainly no Trump fan, commented on the quality of Trump hotels. Trump was a stickler for quality. That's what made him. So what was Trump supposed to do when contractors fucked him with shoddy construction? Trump didn't tolerate shoddy work.

redietz asks "what billionaire would do that?"

I ask "what real estate developer would ever make it to billionaire status if he tolerated shoddy work?"

Considering the vast amounts of real estate under his umbrella, 2 lawsuits a week isn't jackshit. But anyone with any sense knows contractors will fuck you in a heartbeat. And that's what Trump routinely ran into.

Anyone, except redietz knows real estate developers use OPM (other people's money) to build. Redietz is talking about Trumps credit score. Trump never had a problem getting a bank loan. No one can name a loan that Trump didn't repay in full.

So once again Acunt and comrade redietz are full of unadulterated bullshit.
    Wow.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Mickey Crimm, you are obviously a big Trump supporter and defender. Can I ask exactly what it is about him that you like and how have you benefitted from his presidency?

Trump promised the people of the midwest states throughout the small towns that he would bring back their long closed factories and factory jobs. No factories reopened.

If your big issue is immigration, Trump promised to build a wall. No wall was built. I think there was something like 23 miles of new wall was built during trumps term.

Trump did manage to re-write the tax code favoring corporations and the very wealthy. I don't know your financial situation, but I don't think you are in the group that benefitted. They are the very wealthy.

I don't blame Trump for covid, but I don't think his administration handled it every well at all.

So seriously mickey, can you tell me what I am missing and what you so greatly admire about this man and how his presidency bettered your life?
    First, I can't stand the way you, acunt, and redietz make up your own facts. That doesn't have anything to do with Trump. I just don't tolerate idiots that manufacture facts to back an argument.

I wrote this in another forum recently. It's not Trump that I admire it's Trump policies. This is what he did while in office.

Tax cuts that brought trillions of dollars in overseas banks back into America.
    Approved Keystone, ANWR, Dakota Access
    Brought energy independence
    slowed illegal immigration to a trickle
    job growth
    rising wages
    stronger military
    stronger NATO
    allowed legalized marijuana
    throttled robocalls that used to annoy the shit out of me
    made it easier to prosecute financial crimes
    made it possible to track Pentagon spending
    started anti-trust proceedings against big tech
    blocked China's 5G dominance
    Took steps to outperform China on artificial intelligence
    Placed tariffs on Chinese goods
    Renegotiated unfair trade agreements
    threatened American companies with tariffs if they moved jobs out of the country
    farm aid

Contrary to what you think, KJ, Trump brought a lot of manufacturing jobs back and would have brought back more in a 2nd term. Even the steel industry cranked back up. And do you remember him threatening companies with tariffs if they moved jobs out of the country? Carrier comes to mind.

Thats just off the top of my head. It's a pretty good resume. I can't understand why so many people hate him. It's irrational.

Because of stupid voters we traded Trump for this idiot Biden who brought on inflation, crime and the country being flooded with illegals. Just plain stupid. But as someone already wrote in this thread some people hate Trump so bad they prefer worthless money, getting robbed, and learning to speak spanish.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

LMAO @ Mickey repeating talking points. Don't drink too much of that look-aid mickey or you might turn orange.

But whatever make you happy Mick.

First, I can't stand the way you, acunt, and redietz make up your own facts. That doesn't have anything to do with Trump. I just don't tolerate idiots that manufacture facts to back an argument.

I wrote this in another forum recently. It's not Trump that I admire it's Trump policies. This is what he did while in office.
    I don't think the youtube clip I posted qualifies as a "brazen lie".

Thats just off the top of my head. It's a pretty good resume. I can't understand why so many people hate him. It's irrational.

Because of stupid voters we traded Trump for this idiot Biden who brought on inflation, crime and the country being flooded with illegals. Just plain stupid. But as someone already wrote in this thread some people hate Trump so bad they prefer worthless money, getting robbed, and learning to speak spanish.
    I hate the way people get stuck on Trump. If they could just not defend every little thing under the sun. You can despise a person and still support a policies.

I can't stand Elon but I like his products and what he did for Ukraine.

Clearly though this is not what is going on. You are completely and totally infatuated with the man behind it all.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    LMAO @ Mickey repeating talking points. Don't drink too much of that look-aid mickey or you might turn orange.

But whatever make you happy Mick.
    I repeat them over and over and over again because stupid people like don't get it. Go stick your head back in the sand, goofball. Or...better yet....why don't you put up a list of Biden's accomplishments. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hey Mickey, how big was Trumps Johnson?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Hey Mickey, how big was Trumps Johnson?
    You tell me, faggot.

I don't think the youtube clip I posted qualifies as a "brazen lie".

I hate the way people get stuck on Trump. If they could just not defend every little thing under the sun. You can despise a person and still support a policies.

I can't stand Elon but I like his products and what he did for Ukraine.

Clearly though this is not what is going on. You are completely and totally infatuated with the man behind it all.
    I hate the way people get stuck on me. You are completely and totally infatuated with me. Dude, I'm a ladies man. KJ is more your type.

I hate the way people get stuck on me. You are completely and totally infatuated with me. Dude, I'm a ladies man. KJ is more your type.
    OMG we've entered Micky's fallback. Just give it a rest. I'm not sure why you defend Trump and with PASSION.

BTW you're always randomly responding to me when I post something about climate change. (again, only verifiable facts). I rarely feel a need to respond to your stuff until you aim it at me. We could tally this up.. but why does reality matter when dealing with you?

You have no clue what was in his classes or likely anything else. Lawyers were corrupt? How because they successfully sued Trump? Typically if someone wins these things then there is good reason behind it.

Just like you didn't know that weird incest quote.

Now you talk about how Trump never fucked over anyone - it was the contractors. How would you ever know that?

In general it is a lot better in life to admit you made a mistake and put it behind you. Doubling down over and over ends up being exponential until you go bust.

The dude even bragged his daughter was so hot he wanted to date her. Seriously deranged shit.

Look at about second 40. Ok, he didn't say he wanted to date his daughter but he did say he'd date her if she wasn't his daughter. ("perhaps" he says but meaning he would if he had come across the opportunity)

You didn't know this stuff about the guy you voted for?

Watch the end of it. Never recall seeing the guy laugh so hard except when being compared to Woody Allen!? hahaha.. could it be nervous laughter?
    Great. You admitted you fucking lied. Now go snivel to someone else, snowflake

OMG we've entered Micky's fallback. Just give it a rest. I'm not sure why you defend Trump and with PASSION.

BTW you're always randomly responding to me when I post something about climate change. (again, only verifiable facts). I rarely feel a need to respond to your stuff until you aim it at me. We could tally this up.. but why does reality matter when dealing with you?

You have no clue what was in his classes or likely anything else. Lawyers were corrupt? How because they successfully sued Trump? Typically if someone wins these things then there is good reason behind it.

Now you talk about how Trump never fucked over anyone - it was the contractors. How would you ever know that?
    Well, you admitted that you lied about the quote. But then you turn right around and lie again. I never said Trump never fucked anyone over. Can't you just quit telling lies? Fuck!! YOU, don't know what was taught in those classes. Did you sue the college that you flunked out of, simp?

Well, you admitted that you lied about the quote. But then you turn right around and lie again. I never said Trump never fucked anyone over. Can't you just quit telling lies? Fuck!! YOU, don't know what was taught in those classes. Did you sue the college that you flunked out of, simp?
    I didn't specifically go look up the exact quote nor did I care enough. Why would i? He's not my idol.

You said it was a brazen lie. LOL. You get shit far more wrong far more often. He said something very similar.

You make up shit like you know these contractors fucked Trump. *IF* you are making up shit like that then one saying Micky doesn't think Trump ever fucked anyone over isn't much of a stretch. You're creating details of many many business transactions then stating them as fact as if you have firsthand knowledge. Or even secondhand....

Precision is a wasted effort on these forums.

Anyway keep dodging and deflecting.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/orange/pro...518/complaints

People following the big poker drama about the cheating should check out the dude behind Hustler. He did a very similar real estate school thing. If you want to know what these things are about read the link above.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 11-12-2022 at 02:21 PM.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The assholes you describe get in office then get rich by hook or crook.
    By Hook or by Crook... We Will.

What a great show.
    I bought all the DvDs and watched every episode as fast as I could.
    I was hooked!

Thanks to PBS, I was able to watch and enjoy most of the episodes since they would air the episodes each week.
    I recently rewatched this show & 1 thing that cracked me up was in episode 1 when the prisoner first arrives in the Village the marching band there plays not just one, but two different songs that Aristocrat uses for win celebration music on its slots.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

By Hook or by Crook... We Will.

What a great show.
    I bought all the DvDs and watched every episode as fast as I could.
    I was hooked!

Thanks to PBS, I was able to watch and enjoy most of the episodes since they would air the episodes each week.
    I recently rewatched this show & 1 thing that cracked me up was in episode 1 when the prisoner first arrives in the Village the marching band there plays not just one, but two different songs that Aristocrat uses for win celebration music on its slots.
    Nice catch Ben. Perhaps there are Prisoner fans over there at Aristocrat. Amazing series and the lesson about independent thought and mental toughness that pervades the entirety of all episodes is priceless.

Tax cuts that brought trillions of dollars in overseas banks back into America.
    Approved Keystone, ANWR, Dakota Access
    Brought energy independence
    slowed illegal immigration to a trickle
    job growth
    rising wages
    stronger military
    stronger NATO
    allowed legalized marijuana
    throttled robocalls that used to annoy the shit out of me
    made it easier to prosecute financial crimes
    made it possible to track Pentagon spending
    started anti-trust proceedings against big tech
    blocked China's 5G dominance
    Took steps to outperform China on artificial intelligence
    Placed tariffs on Chinese goods
    Renegotiated unfair trade agreements
    threatened American companies with tariffs if they moved jobs out of the country
    farm aid
    I would add "didn't try to catalyze a nuclear war with Russia" to your terrific list.

Thread Information