Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Alan Mendelson has passed - r.i.p.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Remember, silly and humorous comments about others whom you don't REALLY know, while at times foolish to say, are harmless. These inferences are nothing more than how you WANT it to be....how you can best cope with knowing that particular person does have good and other unknown qualities which will probably make you feel small and somewhat inadequate if you were to really know the person. Pure fear.
    Wow. Is this a come to Jesus moment from Rob, or did he just not realize he has revealed exactly what he has done for decades, to mickeycrimm, myself, axelwolf, Dancer, even Alan and so many more. All his nasty comments are nothing more than "what he WANTED to be" and not what is or was.

Using Rob's own words, I guess his 20 years of attacking people were nothing more than he feels inadequate that he was unable to be a winning player. I already KNEW all of this. It is just interesting to see Rob reveal it.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Oh gee...Everything Mdawg has posted must be true, because he just posted another meaningless movie clip.

Movies are fantasy. That is all they are. Somebody THAT into fantasy that they post all the movie clips that Mdawg does....well that explains the rest of his posting and claims.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I love all you nutballs.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Oh gee...Everything Mdawg has posted must be true, because he just posted another meaningless movie clip.

Movies are fantasy. That is all they are. Somebody THAT into fantasy that they post all the movie clips that Mdawg does....well that explains the rest of his posting and claims.

How'd your expose with 60 minutes go?
    Laces Out!__DAN!

Kew loves attention so he can spread more lies. But 60 minutes isn't nearly enuf for him.

Speaking of Alan Mendelson, I can't believe it's been more than a year since his sudden passing. He was so full of life, warm, a real funny character, sweet, nice.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Speaking of Alan Mendelson, I can't believe it's been more than a year since his sudden passing. He was so full of life, warm, a real funny character, sweet, nice.
    Time goes by fast. We will all be joining him eventually probably sooner than we think.

We're all hedaded toward our final dirt nap; meanwhile we dance...
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information