Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Father of Colorado gay club shooter

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    But...she's right.

The way we conceive of Thanksgiving, the story we learned at school, is bullshit, but hey, I like feasting so "no worries."

see:https://www.dosomething.org/us/artic...f-thanksgiving
    This is a myth in the same sense as the original myth it supposedly corrects.

And oddly it doesn't really contradict the original, it justs tacks on some aspersions against the pilgrims and adds some hopeful qualifiers (maybe the Indians that showed up weren't actually invited, we don't know for sure!).

You don't think an advocate for the pilgrims could play tit-for-tat and list some barbarities committed by natives?

But...she's right.

The way we conceive of Thanksgiving, the story we learned at school, is bullshit, but hey, I like feasting so "no worries."

Except that she is a parody. I went to her profile to verify and it even says so at the very top.

So many on here want to believe liberalism is all 100% over the top wokeness they don't stop to question whether it is a joke.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    But...she's right.

Except that she is a parody. I went to her profile to verify and it even says so at the very top.

So many on here want to believe liberalism is all 100% over the top wokeness they don't stop to question whether it is a joke.
    It's hilarious of how many people on both sides think that the account is real lol lol lol.

When I saw Author of Is My Fetus Trans? I suspected but stuff is so crazy now on both sides u can’t really tell what’s parody or not anymore which is why they do label it parody

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Before you start going on about nonsense please tell us where the dragshows for children thing is occurring?
    When Sox fan made this statement about kids and drag shows I searched for some info, because I had never heard of any such thing. The only thing I could find was recently some far right politicians in Arizona introduced a bill banning kids at Drag shows. This was in response to 2 drags shows, one at Arizona State university and one at a local high school that were billed as family friendly events. I am quite sure these weren't your drags show that are at gay clubs and bars which are adult themed. Like I said, 60 years ago, Milton Berle would dress as a women, and everyone thought that was good clean entertainment. Again, not my kind of thing, but a far cry from what Soxfan is talking about at adult venues.
    Yes, it's true that Milton Berle and Flip Wilson dressed as women as part of a comedy routine to entertain ADULTS! But, that's not what I'm talking about. We now have all ages drag shows where young kids 5-6-7 years old are witness insane, evil subhuman freak drag performers exposing themselves, grinding up agianst them and having these kids put dollar bills into their g-strings. So, for you to equate those things lead me to b elieve that your are retarded, being wilfully dense or perhaps yer jujst plain fucking evil, hey hey!

Things are gonna get very, very, very ugly, in the near future for those who enable, advocate for, justify, deny, perpetrate and inflict EVIL, and that day can't come soon enough, hey hey.

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    Things are gonna get very, very, very ugly, in the near future for those who enable, advocate for, justify, deny, perpetrate and inflict EVIL, and that day can't come soon enough, hey hey.
    Thanks for the informative link Soxfan. The bespectacled lady (Kerry McGregor) at 9:49 minutes in needs to be put in prison forever.

Before you start going on about nonsense please tell us where the dragshows for children thing is occurring?
    When Sox fan made this statement about kids and drag shows I searched for some info, because I had never heard of any such thing. The only thing I could find was recently some far right politicians in Arizona introduced a bill banning kids at Drag shows. This was in response to 2 drags shows, one at Arizona State university and one at a local high school that were billed as family friendly events. I am quite sure these weren't your drags show that are at gay clubs and bars which are adult themed. Like I said, 60 years ago, Milton Berle would dress as a women, and everyone thought that was good clean entertainment. Again, not my kind of thing, but a far cry from what Soxfan is talking about at adult venues.
    Yes, it's true that Milton Berle and Flip Wilson dressed as women as part of a comedy routine to entertain ADULTS! But, that's not what I'm talking about. We now have all ages drag shows where young kids 5-6-7 years old are witness insane, evil subhuman freak drag performers exposing themselves, grinding up agianst them and having these kids put dollar bills into their g-strings. So, for you to equate those things lead me to b elieve that your are retarded, being wilfully dense or perhaps yer jujst plain fucking evil, hey hey!
    So where is this actually happening? Are you another member who believes everything they read on the internet?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

So where is this actually happening? Are you another member who believes everything they read on the internet?
    Cowardly, low iq leftist filth like you who deny evil, therefore enable evil need to be doused with diesel oil and burned alive, hey hey.

Cowardly, low iq leftist filth like you who deny evil, therefore enable evil need to be doused with diesel oil and burned alive, hey hey.
    This aint fat albert you dumb fuck. I just want to know where this exists.

Wait wait.. someone just sent me a PM. They said they know you personally and you like to fuck dogs. I believe this for a fact. hey hey hey.

That shit is sick. The proof is there. Soxfan aka dog fucker.

Except that she is a parody.
    Never heard of her, only agreed with the point she made.

Hell, she could wear a chicken suit and fuck donkeys for all I care, it's the message, not the messenger that matters, and her point was valid, parody or not.
    What, Me Worry?

Wait wait.. someone just sent me a PM. They said they know you personally and you like to fuck dogs. I believe this for a fact. hey hey hey.

I do look forward to the day when gutless, retarded, evil leftist cunts like you are are tortured, mutilated and lynched out of existence, along with yer families. But, in the mean time I'll be in Vegas IN january and I invite you to repeat what you said to my face. And feel free to bring along that deitz piece of shit, the vile little bitch kewl-j or any other assorted subhuman vermin that you can rustle up, hey hey.

I do look forward to the day when gutless, retarded, evil leftist cunts like you are are tortured, mutilated and lynched out of existence, along with yer families. But, in the mean time I'll be in Vegas IN january and I invite you to repeat what you said to my face. And feel free to bring along that deitz piece of shit, the vile little bitch kewl-j or any other assorted subhuman vermin that you can rustle up, hey hey.
    At least I don't fuck dogs, hey hey.

I didn't think it possible, but this forum and Gambling forums, over where Rob now posts have just gotten crazier and crazier. They both draw crazy people like flies to shit. I guess it is the 'say anything you want' policies that both have. And these two forums aren't even about gambling. Once in a while someone like mickey tried to post some gambling/AP related stuff. But mostly it is politics and name calling, attacks on one another.

This forum has number of guys picking sports bets, including Dan Druff. His NFL picks very good so far this year, but otherwise all his ports picks are nothing special. A couple guys making hockey picks, one who sometimes is and sometimes isn't even betting money, or is pretend betting, or whatever he called it.

I have a friend that works the pit on the strip, is divorced and alone, so invited him to Thanksgiving dinner with my family. I know he reads some of this forum and asked me again tonight, why I post here. I have an AP friend, pretty big name that I sometimes work with and almost every time I see him, he asks why I post on these forums. Several other AP's that I network with and communicate with privately, ask the same question. I really don't have an answer because as I said at the beginning, these two forums aren't even gambling forums, let alone much to do with AP.

I guess it is me that is the idiot for having continued on here after a guy from these forums showed up at my home, after another guy hired someone to find me and then posted the info online. Yeah, I accept that...I am the fool. I am the idiot. Goodbye.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 11-25-2022 at 02:19 AM.

I didn't think it possible, but this forum and Gambling forums, over where Rob now posts have just gotten crazier and crazier. They both draw crazy people like flies to shit. I guess it is the 'say anything you want' policies that both have. And these two forums aren't even about gambling. Once in a while someone like mickey tried to post some gambling/AP related stuff. But mostly it is politics and name calling, attacks on one another.

This forum has number of guys picking sports bets, including Dan Druff. His NFL picks very good so far this year, but otherwise all his ports picks are nothing special. A couple guys making hockey picks, one who sometimes is and sometimes isn't even betting money, or is pretend betting, or whatever he called it.

I have a friend that works the pit on the strip, is divorced and alone, so invited him to Thanksgiving dinner with my family. I know he reads some of this forum and asked me again tonight, why I post here. I have an AP friend, pretty big name that I sometimes work with and almost every time I see him, he asks why I post on these forums. Several other AP's that I network with and communicate with privately, ask the same question. I really don't have an answer because as I said at the beginning, these two forums aren't even gambling forums, let alone much to do with AP.

I guess it is me that is the idiot for having continued on here after a guy from these forums showed up at my home, after another guy hired someone to find me and then posted the info online. Yeah, I accept that...I am the fool. I am the idiot. Goodbye.
    Yea, all these people asking you why you post here. The *REASON* they ask is not because of *this* place but why you post like you do.

These people all asking why you posting here and you should be asking them why they're reading. Or why do you tell them you post here to begin with? I never mention this place to other APs. lol why?

I was wondering why after all the years of grief the forums gave you, why you have continued (I have asked you this a number of times). I get it when someone says they are not going to let one bad thing stop them from doing something they love or their career, but good grief, the forums have had to be a significant net negative for you over the years.

Posters that announce they are quitting a forum always come back, at least as lurkers.

Posters that are capable of quitting just do.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Posters that announce they are quitting a forum always come back, at least as lurkers.

Posters that are capable of quitting just do.
    Or they come back as a sock/dupe. Some can get away with it, most can't.

Shut The Fuck Up Already!
    You are a Fuking Lunatic.
    You are constantly on all these forums as yourself or you create some sock puppet.
    You constantly lie on these forums and constantly quit them and keep coming back.
    You are Fucking Crazy!!

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I was wondering why after all the years of grief the forums gave you, why you have continued (I have asked you this a number of times). I get it when someone says they are not going to let one bad thing stop them from doing something they love or their career, but good grief, the forums have had to be a significant net negative for you over the years.
    You Shut the Fuck Up too.
    QueerJ bashed you for at least 2 solid years.
    You flip flop on these forums as much as your real life bi-sexuality.
    QueerJ is not your friend.
    He hates you.

Thread Information