I got this email.
"AxelWolf this is Tony your old account Manager my agent Jake opened your account when we were at _____.com. Hope all is well in Las Vegas, hey wondering if your still getting action in sports this is a special invitation to try out our ____ online Top Online Sports Betting Services
We offer Payouts and deposit Cashapp, Venmo, Zelle, Bitcoin, Bank wire Also WU & MG but max dept and Payout $500 cause of their limits.
you can apply for up to 200% Cash or Freeplay bonuses.
Same-Day Payouts- No Documents! Test our service and website."

I asked Him if USA players were allowed. He responded with.

"hey AxelWolf great hearing from you !! as for your question yes Sir all the Americas including Canada
would you like me to set up an account for you load it up with $200. free play so you can check out the site im sure you wont be disapointed !"

The deal sounds good and I believe they have a good reputation, but a little more research is needed on my part just to be sure.

So, Why is this disturbing? The fact that this guy is moving around from place to place(this isn't the first time) and apparently he can set up accounts in my name. Who knows what info he has of mine, certainly, any information I gave to them when signing up. Also, I'm not buying all this
"Tony your old account Manager my agent Jake opened your account" I believe it's the same freelance agent who changes his name frequently. I have a feeling it's not some innocent reason.

One must be cautious whenever dealing with agents because they are oftentimes the ones negotiating deals for you, for a commission, but also the ones generating the BTC address they want you to use(That has something to do with how they get their commission and know who to give it to, the deal may not be available going directly through the site). They could send you a BTC address that's actually their own wallet.

I shall proceed with caution.