Thread: My posting limit is still in effect three years later! :/

So, in 2019, I was a major Troll. Dan said something like,"If Tasha doesn't stop Trolling, I will put a posting limit on her, 6 posts and one thread a day. I kept trolling, not seeing this warning until after the posting limit was in effect. I was like,"What the fuck?" When I suddenly saw,"Error! Message not posted. You have reached your posting limit!" I soon saw the warning I didn't see before. The posting limit made sense as I was a major Troll in 2019. But in 2020, I permanently stopped Trolling. Over two years later, almost three now, I still have the posting limit from when I was still a major Troll. It doesn't make sense for me to still have a posting limit when I stopped Trolling permanently almost three years ago.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Tasha, think of it this way.

In some Arab countries, if a poor person is caught stealing the authorities chop off their hand.

The hand does not grow back after three years: it is gone, permanently, as punishment / atonement for the offense.

You're in the same boat, except instead of a hand you're permanently muzzled.
    What, Me Worry?

Consider the posting limit to be like the metrical strictures of poetry.

Let it not hinder you but rather inspire you to new heights of expression and economy.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Consider the posting limit to be like the metrical strictures of poetry.

Let it not hinder you but rather inspire you to new heights of expression and economy.
    ---> The Dinosaur Heresies: New Theories Unlocking The Mystery of the Dinosaurs and Their Extinction.

https://anagram-solver.net/Consider%....?partial=true

Why do the proverbial nice girls always cling to the "dinosaurs"? Get a life, Tasha!

Any, and all, left here are members of the "walking dead".
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

So one thing you could do as a workaround is combine new threads & posts into one.

For example instead of making a thread for favorite youtube comments & a thread for favorite yelp reviews for gas station sandwiches, you
    could make a single thread titled Favorite youtube comments AND favorite yelp reviews for gas station sandwiches.

Why didn't you just ask them instead of us?

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    I mentioned this to Dan multiple times and he keeps ignoring me about this.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

--->

Someone's Trying to Kill Me and This Time, I'm Not Just Saying That to Get Attention.

https://anagram-solver.net/%20Origin...0?partial=true

TheGrimReaper
    Silver

Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 12-21-2022 at 02:22 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Whatever happened to your own forum? IIRC, it was quite troll friendly.

I had to make a tough Admin decision when I was getting harassed on my own Forum. The tough Admin decision stopped the harassment, but unfortunately, my tough Admin decision inadvertently caused no more new posts.

I had to make a tough Admin decision when I was getting harassed on my own Forum. The tough Admin decision stopped the harassment, but unfortunately, my tough Admin decision inadvertently caused no more new posts.
    Are you banned from Reddit? It's a decent place to interact with people. There is just something about it I don't like I must say, people do seem to attack you if your opinion isn't popular. I had posted there for a few years on non-gambling reddits, but I had enough recently and deleted my account.

Thread Information