Thread: Ex AP is back online

VCTs very own Ex AP is back. He is on twitter under the name One-Eye MP @DeadSpinsMP . More ThunderValley talk and fake east coast location. Mental illness must be contagious within the slot community.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    VCTs very own Ex AP is back. He is on twitter under the name One-Eye MP @DeadSpinsMP . More ThunderValley talk and fake east coast location. Mental illness must be contagious within the slot community.

Interesting. I haven't thought about Ex AP in at least a year. I forgot he even existed.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I was always under the impression that Ex-AP was a regular member here. Not going to disclose who I think it is but will say he's a dupe/sock expert !

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Not going to disclose who I think it is
    Very tewlj of you.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    97.5% of the past, present and future human population of the world is entirely mentally ill so it isn't just machine players.
    I did not make it into the 2.5% category.
    There is still time but not very much.

Why does anyone care? Was this person presumed dead or what? What's the back story?

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Why does anyone care? Was this person presumed dead or what? What's the back story?
    You'll find threads by Ex AP in the Whatever's On Your Mind section. He was always trying to prove how much smarter he was than all other AP's but kept stepping in shit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I remember him. He made me a lot of money scaring everyone else nationwide for a few months.

Thread Information