Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Every Real AP should not believe the Unkewl one

Ummmm, Seed, I may be out of the loop a bit and not spending 100 days a year in LV as I did for 25 years plus, but last I checked, prostitution IS NOT legal in Las Vegas.

Did that change in the last couple years? I mean, the fact it's not legal was common knowledge. Has that changed and I missed the memo?

Yeah, I get the tolerated-but-not-legal culture, but that's not the same as being legal. That's why the yellow pages ads are for "entertainers."

Back in the day, I lived in some places that were likely a third or more working girls, like some of the old Warren properties and the gone-but-not-forgotten huge Budget Suites complex behind the Stardust, where many, if not most, of the girls who worked at the clubs on Industrial lived.

Was not legal.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Ummmm, Seed, I may be out of the loop a bit and not spending 100 days a year in LV as I did for 25 years plus, but last I checked, prostitution IS NOT legal in Las Vegas.

Did that change in the last couple years? I mean, the fact it's not legal was common knowledge. Has that changed and I missed the memo?

Yeah, I get the tolerated-but-not-legal culture, but that's not the same as being legal. That's why the yellow pages ads are for "entertainers."

Back in the day, I lived in some places that were likely a third or more working girls, like some of the old Warren properties and the gone-but-not-forgotten huge Budget Suites complex behind the Stardust, where many, if not most, of the girls who worked at the clubs on Industrial lived.

Was not legal.
    Could have fooled me

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Is there evidence for these claims at all?
    As far as I know, there isn't any evidence.

The thing is LV is full of prostitutes. Male ones too. Kewl goes to incredible lengths to validate himself as a guy who supports himself counting blackjack. There is some reason why he does this. He also has a habit of making shit up.

That being said he does some useful posts and I feel he is harmless. Why seedvalue cares about him is just as much of a question. I just expect successful people to have other stuff to do with their time. (clearly I'm not suggesting I'm particularly successful)
    I care because he stated I’m someone I’m not without provocation. That very moment I decided to spend every free min of my down time learning everything I can about him and his family. There is a war going on and he supports the wrong side. Created a real enemy who does not give a fuck.

Everything that comes out is his own fault. He’s to blame by continuing to lie on people

Was not legal.

I also don’t believe anything you say by the way. Not that you believe me either, and I don’t care if you do. The reason I don’t believe you is because you continue to drop the names of connected guys. No one about that life goes online and drops names like that.

You’re also clearly a lefty extremist. Someone who hates are country so I can’t really take you seriously.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Ozzy and Seedvalue spitting out facts once again I see.
    Good one Pudge, you fat prick. With all that blubber, when is the last time you even saw your dick?
    Monet should sue you for punitive damages since you clearly have met him in real life.

Is this a gay thing between the two of you?

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

Was not legal.

I also don’t believe anything you say by the way. Not that you believe me either, and I don’t care if you do. The reason I don’t believe you is because you continue to drop the names of connected guys. No one about that life goes online and drops names like that.

You’re also clearly a lefty extremist. Someone who hates are country so I can’t really take you seriously.

LOL. If you had a quote where I name dropped someone connected (who wasn't already in a published book), you would have directly quoted me. You did not. If you'll note, I only mentioned the DiRocco stuff after the book was published, and I specifically mentioned at the time that I was saying it only because the book had been published. Good try, though, "Seed." I didn't even mention the names of the owners of The Jester Club in my recently published short story, even though it occurred 47 years ago. I'm respectful like that. As for Mike Stockunas, hell, he's technically not connected, and he's a famous person. Twenty years ago, every state trooper in Pennsylvania knew who he was, and he was in every paper. And I'm honored to say that he bailed me out on occasion when I needed to make a fairly large wager without putting up funds on the spot.

I have no motivation to wrangle with some anonymous dude named "Seed." I'm real. Real name. Real address. Real verifiable history.

You? Hell, I don't know, but if I were trying to evaluate you as a third party, the fact that you were unaware prostitution is illegal in LV, which literally everybody knows, would set off fifty alarm bells. It suggests you never did more than take the token-trolley up and down the strip.

It's not my fault you gave away that kind of naive ignorance. That's on you, Seed.

I was stunned you didn't know that. You went on a rant and didn't realize you were ranting about stuff you knew nothing about. Not my fault. I did you a favor by pointing out the facts before you went on more about it.

Meanwhile, Seed, you are more than welcome to try to prove I'm not who I am doing what I've done. Have at it. You have my name, my address, I'll send you a resume if you want one. Talk to people who know me. Call them up. Write some emails. But at least have the decency to report what you find.

And no, I still don't know if kewlJ is a short order cook, a professional blackjack player, or a Pahrump brothel worker, as I've said a half dozen times. But I suspect Seed hasn't spent too much time in Las Vegas, not that (as Seinfeld says) there's anything wrong with that.
    Last edited by redietz; 01-12-2023 at 06:43 AM.

And finally, we have the classic example of an "AP" who, when pressed about reality, goes on the textbook ad hominem attack.

I point out that Seed is wrong about something. He declared stuff that was just flat out wrong. Instead of saying, "Oh, I was wrong," or "Geez, sorry to misinform people," he decides to state that he doesn't believe me because:

1) I ostensibly out connected people by name. Yeah, sure I do.
    2) I'm not a right wing lover-of-country.

Yeah, those are splendid arguments that explain why Seed was wrong about something everybody in Las Vegas knows. Makes perfect sense.

And that's as far as Seed takes it. Doesn't explain why he doesn't know something obvious. Doesn't explain why anyone should buy anything he says. But decides I don't love my country, therefore what? I'm wrong? Nope, he's not going to say that. He's right? He won't say that, either, because he probably checked up on it.

Dumbass ad hominem nonsense.

It is hard to imagine any gambler of note would believe prostitution is legal in Las Vegas.i get it LV not what he does... but still
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Is there evidence for these claims at all?
    As far as I know, there isn't any evidence.
    I care because he stated I’m someone I’m not without provocation. That very moment I decided to spend every free min of my down time learning everything I can about him and his family. There is a war going on and he supports the wrong side. Created a real enemy who does not give a fuck.

Everything that comes out is his own fault. He’s to blame by continuing to lie on people
    It is rare that we have someone that states exactly what their agenda is like this. This guy doesn't like that I initially thought he was JWT. And now just as he clearly indicates he is making shit up about me. What a pussy! So I thought he was Jeffery. Druff said he isn't and I said I was wrong. Big fucking deal!

Don't you guys ever get tired of this shit?

I put up with a lot of shit on this forum and at GF. Most of it is people hating for reasons that have nothing to do with gambling or my blackjack card counting/AP play.

On this forum, Druff posted rules. Read rules #3 and #4:

3) You may not post personally identifying information of any members of the site, or their family members. Personal information is defined as last names, phone numbers, address, workplace or school information, family member information, pictures (unless already voluntary posted by the member). You also may not link to other sites where such information is displayed.

4) You may not to threaten or harass other members of the system. You are allowed to engage in spirited debate or discussion, and even insults are allowed, but repeated harassment is not, nor are any threats of violence.

This a-hole is clearly harassing another member of the system. And lying that I am a male prostitute is clearly not spirited debate. It is just another attempt to smear and discredit me.

But I guess Druff doesn't enforce his own rules. Or maybe he doesn't enforce them when it comes to me. I am really growing tired of this shit.

Monet should sue you for punitive damages since you clearly have met him in real life.
    I don't believe in suing anyone.
    I don't believe in our court system either and want nothing to do with it.
    I also never call the cops for anything, ever.
    I don't believe in reporting anyone to anyone for anything.
    "See Something, Say Something" is straight out of Nazi Germany.
    I rarely partake in private messages as I like to keep my shit out in the open.
    I say what I want, when I want and how I want.
    I handle my own business.
    You all should live that way too... Fucking Pussies.
    I also believe that people have the right to type or say anything and everything they want, and I could care less what they say or talk about.
    I believe in; leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.
    Live and Let Live.
    Or better yet... DON'T BOTHER ME!
    I also do not believe in Insurance.
    The only insurance that I have is what is mandatory because of the Stupid Fucking Laws.
    And while I am on it... Fuck Doctors too... rarely ever go.
    I have to have something seriously bothering me to give them any time or money.
    Last time I Fucked Up and went to the Doctors to have a couple of STD Tests and they all came back negative.
    I'm an idiot and gave them 150 dollars for that bullshit.

Oh, and Fuck Warranties Too.
    Warranties are the DEVIL!
    I don't want a warranty.
    I don't want an extended warranty.
    I will not claim a warranty.
    I believe in throw it away and buy another.

And I do not want to donate any money to any charity when I am checking out at the store.
    MotherFuckers need to stop asking me that bullshit.
    Fucking Scam!

My Word is My Bond.
    Yours should be too.
    Handle your own business and stop relying on others.
    Last edited by monet; 01-12-2023 at 03:32 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I don't believe in suing anyone.
    I don't believe in our court system either and want nothing to do with it.
    I also never call the cops for anything, ever.
    I don't believe in reporting anyone to anyone for anything.
    "See Something, Say Something" is straight out of Nazi Germany.
    I rarely partake in private messages as I like to keep my shit out in the open.
    I say what I want, when I want and how I want.
    I handle my own business.
    You all should live that way too... Fucking Pussies.
    I also believe that people have the right to type or say anything and everything they want, and I could care less what they say or talk about.
    I believe in; leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.
    Live and Let Live.
    Or better yet... DON'T BOTHER ME!
    I also do not believe in Insurance.
    The only insurance that I have is what is mandatory because of the Stupid Fucking Laws.
    And while I am on it... Fuck Doctors too... rarely ever go.
    I have to have something seriously bothering me to give them any time or money.
    Last time I Fucked Up and went to the Doctors to have a couple of STD Tests and they all came back negative.
    I'm an idiot and gave them 150 dollars for that bullshit.

Oh, and Fuck Warranties Too.
    Warranties are the DEVIL!
    I don't want a warranty.
    I don't want an extended warranty.
    I will not claim a warranty.
    I believe in throw it away and buy another.

And I do not want to donate any money to any charity when I am checking out at the store.
    MotherFuckers need to stop asking me that bullshit.
    Fucking Scam!

My Word is My Bond.
    Yours should be too.
    Handle your own business and stop relying on others.
    Excellent " golf clap "

Was not legal.

LOL. If you had a quote where I name dropped someone connected (who wasn't already in a published book), you would have directly quoted me. You did not. If you'll note, I only mentioned the DiRocco stuff after the book was published, and I specifically mentioned at the time that I was saying it only because the book had been published. Good try, though, "Seed." I didn't even mention the names of the owners of The Jester Club in my recently published short story, even though it occurred 47 years ago. I'm respectful like that. As for Mike Stockunas, hell, he's technically not connected, and he's a famous person. Twenty years ago, every state trooper in Pennsylvania knew who he was, and he was in every paper. And I'm honored to say that he bailed me out on occasion when I needed to make a fairly large wager without putting up funds on the spot.

I have no motivation to wrangle with some anonymous dude named "Seed." I'm real. Real name. Real address. Real verifiable history.

You? Hell, I don't know, but if I were trying to evaluate you as a third party, the fact that you were unaware prostitution is illegal in LV, which literally everybody knows, would set off fifty alarm bells. It suggests you never did more than take the token-trolley up and down the strip.

It's not my fault you gave away that kind of naive ignorance. That's on you, Seed.

I was stunned you didn't know that. You went on a rant and didn't realize you were ranting about stuff you knew nothing about. Not my fault. I did you a favor by pointing out the facts before you went on more about it.

Meanwhile, Seed, you are more than welcome to try to prove I'm not who I am doing what I've done. Have at it. You have my name, my address, I'll send you a resume if you want one. Talk to people who know me. Call them up. Write some emails. But at least have the decency to report what you find.

And no, I still don't know if kewlJ is a short order cook, a professional blackjack player, or a Pahrump brothel worker, as I've said a half dozen times. But I suspect Seed hasn't spent too much time in Las Vegas, not that (as Seinfeld says) there's anything wrong with that.
    We all know you live on Forrest Gump Boulevard in Big Johnson Tennesee Comrade.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Actually, successful people most certainly can and should post here, it is fun.

Where else can you insult people directly without repercussion?

Works for me.
    It is nobody's fault but your own you cannot play the drums.

KewlJ is a smeared queer, that's for sure.

Ba da boom ... you "snared" me on that one.
    What, Me Worry?

And that's as far as Seed takes it. Doesn't explain why he doesn't know something obvious. Doesn't explain why anyone should buy anything he says. But decides I don't love my country, therefore what? I'm wrong? Nope, he's not going to say that. He's right? He won't say that, either, because he probably checked up on it. Dumbass ad hominem nonsense.
    And you don't explain if you are legitimate or not when it comes to Social Security/Medicare. You attack others with dumb ass ad hominem nonsense but keep your own situation a top secret. Why all the secrecy? What are you hiding?

Tell us all about that big fat retirement account you got.
    Tell about paying 15K a year into SS for forty years.
    Tell us how you pay or plan to pay large medical bills when the time comes.

Put up or shut up.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Ba da boom ... you "snared" me on that one.
    Yeah, but, if shit got real, V's legs would be moving faster than his mouth, and, Tuesday would be saying hello to Sunday. Ha.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Put up or shut up.
    The eternal question.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Mickey is upset because I pointed out he's not really a good responsible rightwing nutjob. He abused his body for decades as an alcoholic, then expects society to cover his medical tab. The ultimate example of gutless sucking on the government teat.

You see, mickey, my mother, aunt, and uncle all got wiped out by MS. They spent their last decade of life as quadriplegics. And guess what, they spent those decades at home, with minimal support from the government teat. They all either died at home or after a few weeks in hospital at the end.

But you? You're too gutless to uphold good conservative traditions and just reap what you've sown -- you rely on society to prop up your abused and irresponsibly maintained body. Let others pay to keep your undisciplined self alive after a lifetime of debauchery. To quote our former president, who is a teetotaler, "SAD!"

As for me, when the time comes, I die. That's the way it is. I'm not going to suck on the government teat like one mickey crimm, the "principled conservative."

You're a hypocrite, mickey. A gutless hypocrite hiding behind a conservative facade.

Thread Information