Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: MDawg, don't do this again

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I didn't even know there was a poll. I usually only check the Las Vegas section of this forum. So what's all the scuttlebutt about?

Interesting. We have a self-proclaimed high-rolling, always-winning, multi-millionaire who is begging people to vote for them, regarding some super silly question/poll.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Well we have a self proclaimed legend of AP that sides with gay forum frauds and conmen who steal from other aps. Imagine being at this game for as long as you have but still don’t have shit.

Fuck all the fakes

Mdawg owns space in your heads because most of you have shit.

Side with queer j and we coming for all of it

Frauds

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Does it really matter? If Mdawg PMed 25 members, that he thought were Mdawg friendly and would vote for him, he was probably wrong about a couple of them and they informed Druff. But even if that didn't happen and Druff just noticed that a member who hasn't participated here in a couple years all of the sudden sent 25 PM's to 25 different members, doesn't he have a right to check that. Druff does have a no spam rule.

And again, you guys that are offended that an administrator could look at PM's, well I don't know what to tell you. I just assumed administrators have that ability. Like I said, I have taken a couple conversations started with PM's to email for just that reason.

Understand that Mdawg only brought this up, hoping some of you would be upset about it to deflect from the this:

Interesting. We have a self-proclaimed high-rolling, always-winning, multi-millionaire who is begging people to vote for them, regarding some super silly question/poll.
    He tried to rig a ridiculous, meaningless poll and got caught.

And for those that read GF, Mdawg posted really nasty post towards Axelwolf rehashing the captain Morgan stuff for the 100th times. This guy Mdawg is really, really pissed now. His story is up in flames! Hookers are robbing him. The self-proclaimed "Pope of Las Vegas" is dead, or at least his silly story.

I sure hope he isn't lying about the comps he gets too, because I know for a fact he didn't have a very good year gambling in 2022. I sure as hell hope he got some decent comps for those donations.
    And I know for a fact you have committed crimes and use sexual exploitation. I have the testimony and Witnesses waiting for you Mother fucker. Fake loser fuck

I want to ruin you for eve. Come at me bitch Keep calling me something I’m not lier fuck loser.
    LMMFAO as if this asshole above is some judge or lawyer. GTFO!!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I can't even muster up a *yawn* over this guy anymore. He is like a dancing monkey. Push a button and watch him go.

I didn't even know there was a poll. I usually only check the Las Vegas section of this forum. So what's all the scuttlebutt about?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Well we have a self proclaimed legend of AP that sides with gay forum frauds and conmen who steal from other aps. Imagine being at this game for as long as you have but still don’t have shit.

Fuck all the fakes

Frauds

Get some psychiatric help....quick

I can't even muster up a *yawn* over this guy anymore. He is like a dancing monkey. Push a button and watch him go.

Yawn on my dick
    Last edited by Treeshade; 01-22-2023 at 11:26 AM.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Fuck all the fakes

Frauds

Get some psychiatric help....quick
    Your mom can suck my dick

Does it really matter? If Mdawg PMed 25 members, that he thought were Mdawg friendly and would vote for him, he was probably wrong about a couple of them and they informed Druff. But even if that didn't happen and Druff just noticed that a member who hasn't participated here in a couple years all of the sudden sent 25 PM's to 25 different members, doesn't he have a right to check that. Druff does have a no spam rule.

And again, you guys that are offended that an administrator could look at PM's, well I don't know what to tell you. I just assumed administrators have that ability. Like I said, I have taken a couple conversations started with PM's to email for just that reason.

Understand that Mdawg only brought this up, hoping some of you would be upset about it to deflect from the this:

He tried to rig a ridiculous, meaningless poll and got caught.

And for those that read GF, Mdawg posted really nasty post towards Axelwolf rehashing the captain Morgan stuff for the 100th times. This guy Mdawg is really, really pissed now. His story is up in flames! Hookers are robbing him. The self-proclaimed "Pope of Las Vegas" is dead, or at least his silly story.

I sure hope he isn't lying about the comps he gets too, because I know for a fact he didn't have a very good year gambling in 2022. I sure as hell hope he got some decent comps for those donations.
    And I know for a fact you have committed crimes and use sexual exploitation. I have the testimony and Witnesses waiting for you Mother fucker. Fake loser fuck

I want to ruin you for eve. Come at me bitch Keep calling me something I’m not lier fuck loser.

But you wouldn’t do shit

You really are a stupid mother fucker boy . Really you need to keep fucking with guys who like to keyboard battle with you. It’s fucking real dangerous for you to be fucking with people like me. Pos lier fucking dickhead fraud bitch

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Since I'm sitting by the fireplace in a rented cabin up in Incline Village (have Dan "bullseye" Druff do a location match and see if he can get it right this time) after having a fabulous lasagna, salad, Syrah, espresso and cannolis from a baker down in Carson City, and prepared by my blessed wife, I'll take a few moments to say this about that.
    Here is about the only thing I haven't figured. Has anyone figured out why this Ron "Jerry springer" Singer wants everyone to think he drove up to Reno/Tahoe, the last leg through a snowstorm, and has sat in a cabin by the fireplace for 3 days while a blizzard howls outside and now tonight is driving back to Pheonix, where he lives in his daughter's house?

Anybody have any thoughts? Anybody even care?

You really are a stupid mother fucker boy . Really you need to keep fucking with guys who like to keyboard battle with you. It’s fucking real dangerous for you to be fucking with people like me. Pos lier fucking dickhead fraud bitch
    Jesus Christ, dude. Nobody is impressed. No one even cares.

Jesus Christ, dude. Nobody is impressed. No one even cares.
    I care bitch I don’t give a fuck about impressing anyone. Lier fuck

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Since I'm sitting by the fireplace in a rented cabin up in Incline Village (have Dan "bullseye" Druff do a location match and see if he can get it right this time) after having a fabulous lasagna, salad, Syrah, espresso and cannolis from a baker down in Carson City, and prepared by my blessed wife, I'll take a few moments to say this about that.
    Here is about the only thing I haven't figured. Has anyone figured out why this Ron "Jerry springer" Singer wants everyone to think he drove up to Reno/Tahoe, the last leg through a snowstorm, and has sat in a cabin by the fireplace for 3 days while a blizzard howls outside and now tonight is driving back to Pheonix, where he lives in his daughter's house?

Anybody have any thoughts? Anybody even care?

Why do you care whore ? You spent 29292992299292929229 days posting about him you fraud

Why do you care whore ? You spent 29292992299292929229 days posting about him you fraud
    That would be a little over 8 trillion years and I am not even yet 40, so pretty sure you are wrong.

But it is as believable as any of the other crap, that you come up with.

While I will defer to our number man expert, Grimreaper/billyung, the excessive use of 2's and 9's is a guy with a 2 inch pecker who wishes he had a 9 inch pecker. From now on I will just refer to you as Napolean.

That would be a little over 8 trillion years and I am not even yet 40, so pretty sure you are wrong.

But it is as believable as any of the other crap, that you come up with.

While I will defer to our number man expert, Grimreaper/billyung, the excessive use of 2's and 9's is a guy with a 2 inch pecker who wishes he had a 9 inch pecker. From now on I will just refer to you as Napolean.
    Actually, you are out by a factor of 10,000 in terms of the number of years. Like every thing that you post. Lol. Ha.

https://www.google.com/search?client...s=heirloom-srp

https://www.google.com/search?q=what...t=firefox-b-ab

Offhand, though,

(30000000000000000000 - 29292992299292929229) = ---> (1 + 70700770070707077) ---> 1/777_777_777 as in three sets of 777.

*Ding dong, the witch is dead!

TheGrimReaper
    Gold

137 --------------> 1 over three sets of 7's. Ha.

137 = 128 + 8 + 1 = (2^7 + 2^3 + 2^1 - 2^0) ---> (-1 + 137) ---> 1/137.
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-22-2023 at 12:09 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

You never met or encountered someone Like me loser lier fraud fuck. Fraud bitch ass poor freak
    Yes, there is little doubt that you lie, are a fraud, and are likely broke as a joke: we suspected that already; glad to see you come clean about yourself, asshole.

Recognition and confession of one's infirmities is a step in the right direction, but you really need both professional and remedial help: you're oiviously crazy as a shit house loon and need a massive dose of electro-shock treatments, followed by a lobotomy.

Also you're an uneducated, ignorant fool who misspelled the word "liar" several times in your recent posts, spelling it the way a kindergarten student would, to wit: "lier."

Funny stuff !

Too bad Dan chose not to honor your request to close your account; then again nothing attracts eyes to a forum quite like a train wreck.

*golf clap*
    What, Me Worry?

Oh that right. This seedvalue nut was so outraged on Friday that he told Druff to delete his account. That lasted all of two days.

I don't have a problem with someone changing their mind, just find it funny that no one says anything unless it is me that gets temporarily frustrated and then changes their mind.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Also you're an uneducated, ignorant fool who misspelled the word "liar" several times in your recent posts, spelling it the way a kindergarten student would, to wit: "lier."
    Lier noun. li·​er ˈlī(-ə)r. plural liers. : one that lies (as in ambush) compare liar.
    Actually, I would accept it, especially given KJ's actions also above, which are even more juvenile. He's actually impervious to a correct calculation, let alone a proof of something. Right back at it, I see. (Hey, KJ, MrV is just stringing you along because it suits him. Lol. Ha.)

I mean, every one constantly misspells particular words until pointed out, or stumbled on, otherwise. Especially around here. Heck, for some time, I thought that the word, proper, had three p's in it. At least this sort of error follows pronunciation, and/or the rules of adding suffixes, etc, and, so, isn't quite wrong regardless of what Seed meant.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Relax Garnaby. Take you damn meds. We don't need another crazy ass billyung day.

Relax Garnaby. Take you damn meds. We don't need another crazy ass billyung day.
    ---> Duel between Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr.

https://anagram-solver.net/%20%20%20...0?partial=true

Yes, Mr. Hamilton, I'm here for just the entertainment. The crazier, the better, though in brief spurts, unlike the mindless hand-holding / arm-hugging Singer/MDawg sagas.

You're like the gunman in a western who spends an hour talking about it, trick shooting and love and all, but, who, at the end of movie, well, after you draw, your guns slip up into the air out of your sweaty hands. The other guy guns you down, and, then, comes back to finish you off up close with a rifle, while you die in your lover's arms.

As I pointed out to you some time ago, it's obvious whenever someone actually gets to to you. I mean, you suddenly let out the goofy smiles and winks, etc. Now, go back to your beloved blackjack baloney, and squabbles with strangers online, as if the real thing is any less stupid.

Double P.S.S. Thanks for today's bit of entertainment. G. (Ha.)

Hey, and in a time of 4:44, as in dead, deader, and deadest ...
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-22-2023 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

If you were smart garnaby, and no one has ever accused you if being so, you would have realized that use of emojis is a tell about me but it has nothing to do with whether someone has gotten to me or not.

Thread Information