Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: MDawg, don't do this again

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    If you were smart garnaby, and no one has ever accused you if being so, you would have realized that use of emojis is a tell about me but it has nothing to do with whether someone has gotten to me or not.
    Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    You're like the gunman in a western who spends an hour talking about it, trick shooting and love and all, but, who, at the end of movie, well, after you draw, your guns slip up into the air out of your sweaty hands. The other guy guns you down, and, then, comes back to finish you off up close with a rifle, while you die in your lover's arms.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

It's funny. I never cared much about grim reaper / garnaby / bill yung. I always knew he was nuts with all his numbers babble and just general babble, but otherwise didn't have much issue.

But from the hate towards me he is now spewing, I guess I said something to agitate the crazy ass dude.i mean when you are fantasizing about shooting someone and then finishing them off at close range with a rifle, you have problems.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    It's funny. I never cared much about grim reaper / garnaby / bill yung. I always knew he was nuts with all his numbers babble and just general babble, but otherwise didn't have much issue.

But from the hate towards me he is now spewing, I guess I said something to agitate the crazy ass dude.i mean when you are fantasizing about shooting someone and then finishing them off at close range with a rifle, you have problems.
    You're like the gunman in a western who spends an hour talking about it, trick shooting and love and all, but, who, at the end of movie, well, after you draw, your guns slip up into the air out of your sweaty hands. The other guy guns you down, and, then, comes back to finish you off up close with a rifle, while you die in your lover's arms.
    I could use a drag, right about now, full on LarryS style. Ha.

Double P.S.S. I guess that kids like KJ were what passed for pot, back then. I stand corrected.

Yes, it was a cheap alternative to tobacco, and, since it was ubiquitous in the west by the late 1800s, it was readily available when and where tobacco wasn't. This remained true at least into the 1930s, and to some extent after criminalization of marijuana possession and use into the 1950s among the indigent.
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-22-2023 at 03:44 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

I mean, every one constantly misspells particular words until pointed out, or stumbled on, otherwise.
    No they don't, at least not in the USA: Canucks might.

Him continuously misspelling the word "liar" as "lier" is no slip of the fingers: it manifests his ignorance as to how to spell the word.

What kind of self-proclaimed master of the universe cannot spell "liar" correctly?

Gee, if in fact he were as smart, great and powerful as he peretends to be we'd not see this sort of slip up.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Him continuously misspelling the word "liar" as "lier" is no slip of the fingers: it manifests his ignorance as to how to spell the word.

Gee, if in fact he were as smart, great and powerful as he pretends to be we'd not see this sort of slip up.
    You should try a professional math, or physics, site. Many of those verified world-class geniuses (from America, too) have such trouble with every other word. Same, perhaps, as the sign of a great manager, or someone sincerely at it - is a sloppy desk.

Anyway, he continually, like falling rain, applied that word. At the other end of the spectrum, no one is perfect.

TheGrimReaper
    Gold

142 ----------------> Goes with 137, in the other universe, the crappy, dishonest one. Not that being honest, itself, is a terribly great thing, either, in terms of progress however. Have to strike a balance in each of the two types of universes.

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    You wrote "Wrong" and then admitted everything that I said, including my explanation in my second post (not quoted by you) about how the forum software works. This paints you in the light of not a straight shooter. At this point, I wouldn't necessarily believe anything more you have to say about this, especially given that you knew what was in the PMs and yet imply you didn't read them.

So you used the second method I outlined, poring through the database. Then you try to imply that you deleted my PMs without reading them, which of course makes no sense in that you knew what their content was and posted it publicly.
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    MDawg spammed a bunch of PMs to encourage people to vote for him.
    This also doesn't explain why you took this action in the first place (hey...let me read through MDawg's PMs today see what he has to say).

You really can't understand that, out of 25 or so people you spammed, someone would have complained?

Because yes, I got multiple complaints people that you were spamming them.

Initially I thought you were spamming everyone on the forum, but when I looked in the database, I saw there were about 25 messages all sent around the same time, so it wasn't as bad as I thought. But still not allowed here. I don't want bulk PMs spammed here.

There is nothing wrong at all with my going into the PM database to remove spam. I will openly state right now that I will do exactly that when people spam here.

Originally Posted by MDawg
    Finally, you say that you don't read PMs on this forum (even though you obviously read mine) but we'll never know if you are or are not. Great.
    Exactly. You do not know for sure if I read PMs here, and you don't know for sure if any other forum owner reads PMs. My entire point was that PMs are always easily accessible via the database on any forum. If that bothers you, then you shouldn't PM on forums. This isn't specific to me or this forum.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

You really can't understand that, out of 25 or so people you spammed, someone would have complained?

Because yes, I got multiple complaints people that you were spamming them.

Initially I thought you were spamming everyone on the forum, but when I looked in the database, I saw there were about 25 messages all sent around the same time, so it wasn't as bad as I thought. But still not allowed here. I don't want bulk PMs spammed here.

There is nothing wrong at all with my going into the PM database to remove spam. I will do exactly that when people spam here.
    +1

Exactly. You do not know for sure if I read PMs here, and you don't know for sure if any other forum owner reads PMs. My entire point was that PMs are always easily accessible via the database on any forum. If that bothers you, then you shouldn't PM on forums. This isn't specific to me or this forum.
    Again, +1. Here is a little story Druff. I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings.

Last year I spent a week out of town working on a play for/with a fellow AP friend from Vegas. Even though I had some free time every day, I refrained from posting the entire week because there was some "chatter" about this play and I didn't want you checking IP address and see where I was posting from. Nothing against you, but you know that completive thing that are part of AP's. Also it wasn't my play. I was just a worker bee, so I was being over-protective.

There are two take aways from the events of all this. 1) AP's should not be discussing sensitive AP plays (or discussion) via PM. Take it to email. and 2) Mdawg tried to rig a ridiculous meaningless poll, begging people to vote for him. THAT should tell people all they need to know about this Mdawg person.

Dan did to douchedawg as Gregory Peck did to the rabid hound in "To Kill a Mockingbird."

What, Me Worry?

This is like a burglar who burglarises a home and gets caught because the owner has a video camera set up. And the burglar claiming they can't use that against him because they didn't have his permission to record him.

Dan the DanDruff man says, "I'm not the rat here, the people MDawg wrote to are the rats."

Not buying it.

Try "Forwarding" a PM on this forum. I've known ever since I got here that it doesn't work. This forum is running an olllld (not the oldest, but pretty old) version of the forum software and it just doesn't work for anything like that sort of thing. Even when you reply all you get is a blank box. This is because the PM software here doesn't keep track of the read message when either replying or forwarding.

Or were the PMs "reported" to you? I don't know what it looks like at the other end when PMs are reported, but wouldn't you want to read them before taking any action?

In any case, why do you keep trying to deny that you read the PMs. Obviously you read them or else you would not know what was in them.

Or, what will be your third version of what happened here?

As I said from the first post, on this topic,
    Certainly, now that it is publicly clear that reading PMs isn’t so easily done and is not a standard part of forum software, I’d expect Druff to try to make excuses for what he did, maybe lie about how exactly or why exactly he did it
    and as well, we still don't have any sort of answer to mcap, monet, tableplay, grim reaper's comments about "Just because he can, should he" as in should Dan the DanDruff Man out publicly what was in a user's private message.

Obviously you wanted to make a big deal of all this which is why you created a thread on the subject and outed publicly the content of my PMs. If I were the forum owner I would have just PM'ed the person privately if there were such an issue.

Anyway, what's amazing to me is why you even care to respond to my posts. You don't care about much of anything, rarely respond to most of what is posted on this forum or private messaged to you, and yet you've now given MDawg more attention than anyone in your forum life, to the tune of a half dozen or so posts directed back at me. I should be honored.

You needn't respond further all we need to know is that you said that you don't read PMs but that we can't assume that you won't. Right.
    Last edited by MDawg; 01-22-2023 at 07:57 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Dan the DanDruff man says, "I'm not the rat here, the people MDawg wrote to are the rats."

Not buying it.

Try "Forwarding" a PM on this forum. I've known ever since I got here that it doesn't work. This forum is running an olllld (not the oldest, but pretty old) version of the forum software and it just doesn't work for anything like that sort of thing. Even when you reply all you get is a blank box. This is because the PM software here doesn't keep track of the read message when either replying or forwarding.

Or were the PMs "reported" to you? I don't know what it looks like at the other end when PMs are reported, but wouldn't you want to read them before taking any action?

In any case, why do you keep trying to deny that you read the PMs. Obviously you read them or else you would not know what was in them.

Certainly, now that it is publicly clear that reading PMs isn’t so easily done and is not a standard part of forum software, I’d expect Druff to try to make excuses for what he did, maybe lie about how exactly or why exactly he did it
    and as well, we still don't have any sort of answer to mcap, monet, tableplay, grim reaper's comments about "Just because he can, should he" as in should Dan the DanDruff Man out publicly what was in a user's private message.

Obviously you wanted to make a big deal of all this which is why you created a thread on the subject and outed publicly the content of my PMs. If I were the forum owner I would have just PM'ed the person privately if there were such an issue.

Anyway, what's amazing to me is why you even care to respond to my posts. You don't care about much of anything, rarely respond to most of what is posted on this forum or private messaged to you, and yet you've now given MDawg more attention than anyone in your forum life, to the tune of a half dozen or so posts directed back at me. I should be honored.

You needn't respond further all we need to know is that you said that you don't read PMs but that we can't assume that you won't. Right.
    Mdawg is a gay male prostitute.

SEED VALUE is BEST VALUE!

Not buying it.

Boo hoo. You can't do this to me. I am the great Mdawg! Nevermind that I was trolling and being dishonest in trying to rig a meaningless poll. I am the great Mdawg. I am a lawyer with a law degree from an online law school and will sue your ass!

Folks this is what it looks like when a forum owner/administrator, stands up to a troll and bullshitter making up fantasy-fiction stories, instead of accepting payoff and signing a NDA to be quiet.

Mdawg was trying to rig a ridiculous meaningless poll in his favor because he is a complete narcissist seeking attention and admiration. Dan Druff has a no spamming rule, including through PM. END of STORY!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    It was under our noses and on your chin the whole time, seed value(semen for rent)

The best solution is to let the members who don't want anymore PM's, or whatever, from Dawg - just block him. Each decides for himself. I mean, what if Dawg had just posted the PM, in the forum? Would Dan have immediately taken it down? I would hardly think so. The whole thing is just another of Dan's overblown midlife crises with the "usual suspects" in tow. Dan reinforcing the couple of wimps, into a frenzy, who are still among us. What Dan did is actually grounds for sending such PM's directly to others instead of posting them.

In fact, Dawg did the same sort of thing, a year or two ago. I still have that PM. Where was all the supposed outrage from anyone back then? Lol. Not even from Dan, until Dan came out supporting KJ, and Red.
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-22-2023 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    It was under our noses and on your chin the whole time, seed value(semen for rent)
    Stop being so coy.
    I do not understand what you are implying.
    Please be more direct when you post about or to me.
    Thanks.

Okay, now I get it. You sound like Hop Sing, on Bonanza. Ha.

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

That's Racist Hate Speech!!
    But since it's directed at Slant Eyed Slopes and not the Israelites, you should be fine over here.

That's Racist Hate Speech!!
    But since it's directed at Slant Eyed Slopes and not the Israelites, you should be fine over here.
    Fuck Israel. I hope Iran nukes the fuck out of that area!

Thread Information