Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MDawg, don't do this again

What's wrong with "outing" a spammer?
    What, Me Worry?

Most likely someone that got the spam, forwarded it to Dan, and that's how he knew what was in it.
    Regardless of the Drama Queen's account of what happened...
    Last edited by Ray Finkle; 01-19-2023 at 01:27 PM.
    Laces Out!__DAN!

I checked on all of this with the software creators - I went back and forth discussing every scenario and what did and could have happened here. There is no speculation. I would not have posted what I posted unless I knew everything about this matter.

If I am wrong completely, then I'll be the first to apologize to Druff and tell him I was wrong, but....

As I posted, there is no way to read private messages via the standard software on this forum. This forum is running an old version of this particular software that does not have that capability, and the new versions of this forum software also do not allow Admin to read private messages. Would require either an aftermarket hack, or for Admin to pore through the database to read the messages. Knowing how Druff is, I don't see him taking the time to pore through a database.

As well, this forum software does not even have the capability to allow Admin to delete select private messages of its users, which is what happened to me - only the private messages I sent that day were all deleted, not any others. This forum software has only two options as to forum Admin's control over user's PMs: Admin is able to delete all of a user's PMs, or able to delete all sent PMs of a user. There is no standard Admin capability in this forum to delete select user PMs.

Anything may be done at a database level, but that he'd spend all that time first trying to read the PMs buried among symbols and code, and then delete just those PMs at the database level, doesn't seem plausible for someone like Druff who claims that he barely spends any time on this forum. So the most likely explanation is some hack that has been added to this forum to allow reading and select deletion of user PMs. Such hacks are readily available.

mcap also makes the point of "Just because he can, should he" as in should he out publicly what was in a user's private message. I was actually surprised that Druff read my PMs in the first place, more surprised that he deleted them, because that interferes not just with my sent box but the PM inbox of others,
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Members are capable of deleting PMs themselves, why would the Admins need to do that?
    but also - that Druff would post about exactly what I wrote publicly and not just send me a PM over this matter.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Thinking it’s appropriate to publicly expose to the entire forum the CONTENT of a PRIVATE message is something else completely
    Last edited by MDawg; 01-19-2023 at 02:11 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

So what!?!

Can you link to where Dan Druff ever stated he was running the software as is?

Druff is very good and knowledgeable with this kind of thing. He uses technology to identify sock puppets that other administrators apparently can't seem to figure out.

So what if he alter or changed the software to allow him to identify spam PMs, which are against the rules of his forum.

You are making it sound like he broke some sort of promise. Where? I don't see that at all.

If you don't want Druff to bust you for spamming, simple solution: don't break the rules and spam. And if you don't like that, well as your bought and paid for buddy Shackleford says "don't let the door hit you in the ass".

Douchedawg is about as welcome here as ants at a picnic.
    What, Me Worry?

As far as I am concerned, MDawg is welcome here. This is supposed to be a gambling related forum and he has gambling related "stories" to tell. (personally I'd like to hear more about the watch stealing hooker he hired ).

And I feel the same way about WoV. He should be welcome to tell his "tales" there.

BUT, real players that play and know Las Vegas should be able to challenge anything that doesn't jive with the math or the way Las Vegas works.

At WoV, he receives protections from that. Here I don't think he can and that is why he left.

Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    Looks like the Dawg kicked the shit out of Druff, Druff, in the rear-view mirror, spinning on the highway like a real dog hit by car, let alone the rest of the forum, at least whoever believed in it, along with the hundreds of supposed guests at any one given time. Right up there with the head clown of Vegas forum letting on that someone actually paid him money for it. And, Alan Mendelson as the nice guy. Nothing but piss and shit on this planet. Get used to it. Ha.
    Probably why he allows you to have multiple screen names.
    Making a list and checking it twice.
    Now I understand why he deleted or moved my see something, say something picture that I posted long ago.
    Big Brother always watching and caring for us.
    I Love Big Brother!

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    After reading the OP's post, anyone who decides to PM something they wouldn't feel comfortable disclosing publicly is asking for it. Alan was morally above reading peoples' private messages, so the site was not of any value to him.
    Hard to argue with the point you are making here.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Some of you guys are just figuring out that a forum owner/administrator has the ability to read PM's?

Why do you think you don't get more Pm's from Bot-type new members advertising everything under the sun? Far be it for me to defend Druff, but I would guess and am very comfortable that he only does this when someone alerts him that they received spam PM's. I'll bet he will tell you that is what occurred with this situation. BUT, anyone uncomfortable with it, probably shouldn't post here or any other forum.

While I have plenty of criticism with Druff, I am not only unconcerned about him reading PM's, but I am unconcerned with other information that a forum owner/administrator has on it's members. I don't know if there are any crossover members left at WoV, but I would be much more concerned with THAT guy. He (shackleford) took money to keep quiet and not voice his opinion and even signed a NDA on it. THAT is a guy that seemingly will sell out anyone for a buck. I would be much more concerned about him having information than Druff.
    You might be misinterpreting people’s concerns. Ability to read PM’s, yeah he’s an admin. Thinking it’s appropriate to publicly expose to the entire forum the CONTENT of a PRIVATE message is something else completely, but that’s something you’ve done multiple times so you probably wouldn’t get that viewpoint.
    Shit!
    Hate to agree with mcap on anything but he makes complete and utter sense in his post.
    Notice how QueerJ keeps flip flopping.
    One post hates Dan Druff... Next post, loves and praises him.
    I told you long ago that the Backdoor Private Message System was nothing but EVIL and that I refuse to use it.
    I have been nice and helped a couple people out on information about machines when asked.
    I've also responded to maybe 3 or 4 comments but 95% of my PMs go straight into the trash.
    Especially, any and all that Dan Druff ever sent me which I think is just one.
    Not that I hate Dan Druff.
    I just think it's funny to delete any and all PMs from any owner of any site.
    Like, Fuck You... if you want to converse with me do it in public!

And while I am ok, with Mdawg returning, as long as we are allowed to challenge claims that don't make sense, where are the guys like AccountinQuestion, Smurgerburger, coach belly, and others that bitch about people returning after they announced their departure. Not a peep. Just as there was not a peep last month when Singer returned for a post or two after announcing his retirement from ALL forums back in June. (Singer has participated at GF on a daily basis despite that announcement).

I guess it is only a problem when I do it. Others...crickets.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Shit!
    Hate to agree with mcap on anything but he makes complete and utter sense in his post.
    Notice how QueerJ keeps flip flopping.
    One post hates Dan Druff... Next post, loves and praises him.
    I don't hate Dan Druff. I don't even hate you, Pudge. I just don't like all the really, really nasty attacks, especially complete lies and don't think that should be allowed. There is a difference between friendly barbs and busting and really nasty personal attacks, especially complete lies.

Glad to see my survey thread brought some heavy-hitters back into the foray.

<pats back>
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Now, If this Mdog person is returning, I have a question for him. No, it isn't about the hooker that drugged him and stole his watch. But rather, the mid 7 figure mansion in Las Vegas that he announced he had purchased back in June 2021. How are things going at the mansion, Mdog?

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    Most likely someone that got the spam, forwarded it to Dan, and that's how he knew what was in it.
    How to know it was spam unless a lot of members reported it, clearly, which didn't happen? How to delete it, on both ends, unless as easily able to thus read it? Besides Dan reacted, quickly without giving such details. Fuckingly fishy, at best.

Anyway, nothing about it is about classic internet spam, even by the narrowest definition. Let alone "rigging" something.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Probably why he allows you to have multiple screen names.
    --->

The Psyche (Revolutionary Ensemble album).

https://anagram-solver.net/Probably%....?partial=true

More like having only one spirit/soul for many lives.

However, you were right about it being a useless poll. How to pick a winner in that crowd, let alone a believable one? The sample size was meaningless. Certainly, no one lined up to pay Red for his services, nor, to pay for blackjack lessons from KJ. As having only 5 or 6 votes, after a combined total of over 15,000 posts on just this forum, can't be even fuckingly described.

TheGrimReaper
    Gold

121 ---------> 11^2, general gematria value of the Devil, and, of horseshit, in specific. Like 11^3 = 1331.

Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-19-2023 at 03:31 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    However, you were right about it being a useless poll. How to pick a winner in that crowd, let alone a believable one? The sample size was meaningless. Certainly, no one lined up to pay Red for his services, nor, to pay for blackjack lessons from KJ. As having only 5 or 6 votes, after a combined total of over 15,000 posts on just this forum, can't be even fuckingly described.
    Are you serious? It is obvious that you have some sort of mental illness involving numerology, but I didn't think you were this stupid.

This was not a poll about credibility. This was a poll about popularity. THAT is what AiQ was shooting for.

I did a poll about who believed Rob Singers double up bug claim and a second poll asking who believed Rob Singer's Progression system claims, a couple years ago when people were more inclined to be honest and not turn it into a un-popularity contest. Singer received 1 vote for people believing him in each of these polls out of more than 20. Now all of the sudden more people find him believable and credible?

Plus, my polls, like most on here allowed you to see just who was voting for what. That is important because it allows you to see if someone is getting votes only from the known trolls and game-players of the forum or worse yet, new members who might be sock puppets. Funny AccountinQuestion chose not to allow anyone to see who voted for who.

And BTW, in both the Singer polls mentioned, members voting that they did not believe Singer included, AccountinQuestion, BillYong and Ozzy. Smurgerburger took the second option of undecided but leaning towards not believing.

Now, If this Mdog person is returning, I have a question for him. No, it isn't about the hooker that drugged him and stole his watch. But rather, the mid 7 figure mansion in Las Vegas that he announced he had purchased back in June 2021. How are things going at the mansion, Mdog?
    KJ, you can research that one yourself.

You have his real name, so call the county and find out if there is any property in his name, then follow up if there is.

Easy-peasy.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    KJ, you can research that one yourself.

You have his real name, so call the county and find out if there is any property in his name, then follow up if there is.

Easy-peasy.
    Come on MrV, you know me better than that. I did my homework. There was no such property.

MDog will tell you that no one could have looked into it because the property was purchased under a family trust rather than an individual name. But guess what, that doesn't mean that it still isn't public information.

The great "pope of Las Vegas" (or is it dope of Las Vegas) doesn't seem to understand that Las Vegas is not Beverly Hills, or any of a number of places in California with all these 7 and 8 figure homes. Vegas has very few actually. In part because even with the current real estate prices on the rise over the last year or so, Vegas is still far below most other places in real estate prices. A mansion here is a million dollars or two. There just aren't many properties in the mid 7 figure range, so it is not hard to track and find.

Even the new Home that Raiders owner Mark Davis built or is building is only about 10 million and that is really a significant mansion with a lot of property. Wayne Newton's old home on Sunset road, formerly Casa de Shenandoah with 9 different houses on 40+ acres, stables and fields for 50 horses, and a garage that houses 100 cars is back on the market for 20 million (will probably sell for half that). But this is rare. Liberace's mansion on Shirley lane over near UNLV, completely renovated just 5 years ago, just sold last year for only 2 million. Vegas just isn't a place with an abundance of mid 7 or 8 figure mansions.

I think the second part of why there aren't an abundance of such properties is because people that can afford that don't live in Vegas. They live somewhere else, so if they buy an expensive property in Vegas to visit or live part-time, they buy a condo and there are a lot of mid 7 figure condos around town, even in my building.

So I am not speculating that this mansion story by Mdog is just another Mdog fairytale, I know it for a fact.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-19-2023 at 04:51 PM.

I told you long ago that the Backdoor Private Message System was nothing but EVIL and that I refuse to use it.
    I have been nice and helped a couple people out on information about machines when asked.
    Well now Dan has that machine info, courtesy of his vbulletin software mods. I hope those machines didn't get torched.

And while I am ok, with Mdawg returning, as long as we are allowed to challenge claims that don't make sense, where are the guys like AccountinQuestion, Smurgerburger, coach belly, and others that bitch about people returning after they announced their departure.

I guess it is only a problem when I do it. Others...crickets.
    Which members announced their departure, and then returned?

Are you claiming that MDawg announced his departure, and then returned?

I don't read every post, so could you clear that up and post a link to MDawg's departure announcement?

Thread Information