Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Note to Dan Druff

Ironically enough, she soon discovered the watch, coated with pussy juice, was fake.

Then again, she was a tranny so douchedawg didn't really get what he wanted, either.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-20-2023 at 07:14 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Then again, she was a tranny so douchedawg didn't really get what he wanted, either.
    Or maybe he did!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Not to mention, a simple and easy way without any knowledge. Just have your friends from different locations/states etc make an account and vote for you.

I honestly don't think Red, Singer or KJ would care to do all that. Actually, Singer probably would.
    isn't this what that Mdawg did at WoV, with Marcus Clark account?

I do find it odd socks are suddenly signing up and voting, can you explain that?
    Where do you see this? I suspected this from day 1, but seen no way to see who voted for who, as most polls show?

I don't really care. Honestly. I just find it odd that this supposed, huge winning, high rolling player is spamming people behind the scenes to vote on a meaningless poll. And I call it meaningless even with the most votes. It is a popularity contest, not a poll about credibility.

Did that prostitute that Mdawg took back to his room and she drugged and robbed him, vote in this poll? Doesn't she owe that to him?
    I can't remember how to find that information. I assumed it to be true since that's kinda what this thread was about.

I don't know what the actual deal was regarding Marcus Clark. We know he was MD's self-proclaimed biggest fan and that he was a fraud.

I was wondering the same thing, as you can see in my other post.

Can you imagine if we all were worried about what someone like Karen/Nathan thought about us? Enough to spam members into voting for us on believability matters with that lineup? Winning that poll is like winning an intelligence contest vs severely mentally retarded people. And yet, we had someone pathetically desperate to win. One really should Re-think their life at that point.

Never underestimate the mendacity AND tenacity of a pathological narcissist.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Never underestimate the mendacity AND tenacity of a pathological narcissist.
    I think that you have that backwards. It's the regular nuts you have to worry about, especially the ones with help, say, Bill Gates. The pathological ones can't get much further than the gate. Anyway, characterizing people by their disabilities is a form of ableism, ie, racism, or whatever, as to genuinely try to put them down.

Viewed this way, the Dawg is neither, but, just jerking people around a bit, to see what gives. Unless you're very smart, it's just easier, maybe anyway, to try the "shotgun approach" with things, to see what gives. Who would have thought that Druff took that degree of "interest" in his sites? I mean, does he check each PM to see that it's spam, or not? Obviously, Druff has a lot of built-in features, for him to have seen Dawg's activity before anyone else. More than just stumbling onto the "database". Maybe, it's Druff with the serious problem.
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-20-2023 at 08:57 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Undoubtedly why Billy Walters hired me. And why I was invited into The Wise Guys Contest for 35 years. They're both partial to unknown hillbillies. Helps them round out the demographics.

By the way, mickey, the biggest raccoon I've seen in my life -- counting zoos, television, and that guy from Canada with the YouTube channel who feeds them hot dogs -- broke into my garage the other night. Must have weighed 40 pounds. He said to say hello.

I get a kick out of mickey. Like traveling around BumFuck, Egypt playing slot machines for 40 years lends one some gambling imprimatur. Mickey, I was in The Castaways Contest, the 1K entrance forerunner to all of the Westgate and Circa NFL contests, 40 years ago under RE Dietz. That board with my name on it was in the Castaways lobby, seen by literally thousands of people, while you were jumping on freight cars with Mad Dog tucked into your boot. Have some respect for people who actually spent their lives gambling, man.
    "Hey, Walters, do you remember that Bob Dietz guy that used to work for you?
    "Bob who? I've hired hundreds of people."
    "Bob Dietz!"
    "Lets see....Bob Dietz? Bob Dietz? Oh! You mean Bob the Ditz! Damn, that was 30 years ago. Poor guy. Couldn't pick his own mother out of nine chinamen. I made a fortune betting the opposite of his picks. Where's he at today?"
    "I heard he's pickin' tomatoes in Tennessee."
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Undoubtedly why Billy Walters hired me. And why I was invited into The Wise Guys Contest for 35 years. They're both partial to unknown hillbillies. Helps them round out the demographics.

By the way, mickey, the biggest raccoon I've seen in my life -- counting zoos, television, and that guy from Canada with the YouTube channel who feeds them hot dogs -- broke into my garage the other night. Must have weighed 40 pounds. He said to say hello.

I get a kick out of mickey. Like traveling around BumFuck, Egypt playing slot machines for 40 years lends one some gambling imprimatur. Mickey, I was in The Castaways Contest, the 1K entrance forerunner to all of the Westgate and Circa NFL contests, 40 years ago under RE Dietz. That board with my name on it was in the Castaways lobby, seen by literally thousands of people, while you were jumping on freight cars with Mad Dog tucked into your boot. Have some respect for people who actually spent their lives gambling, man.
    "Bob Dietz!"
    "Lets see....Bob Dietz? Bob Dietz? Oh! You mean Bob the Ditz! Damn, that was 30 years ago. Poor guy. Couldn't pick his own mother out of nine chinamen. I made a fortune betting the opposite of his picks. Where's he at today?"
    Bob Dietz, the man MickeyCrim is in love with.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    You're feeling lonely and left out aren't you?
    You gotta stir the pot and get some reactions, eh?
    I understand.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You're feeling lonely and left out aren't you?
    You gotta stir the pot and get some reactions, eh?
    I understand.
    You sure do like picking on Tuesday. Why is that Monet ?

Kewlj really should stop pushing the narrative that Mdawg was the one who's Hooker stole his Rolex. That could have happened to literally ANY high Roller in Las Vegas and Kewlj keeps saying that happened to Mdawg with absolutely no proof. Kewlj is doing defamation, slanderous Libel and that's actually punishable by Law. Kewlj should really knock it off.
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-23-2023 at 03:02 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

isn't this what that Mdawg did at WoV, with Marcus Clark account?

I do find it odd socks are suddenly signing up and voting, can you explain that?
    Where do you see this? I suspected this from day 1, but seen no way to see who voted for who, as most polls show?

I don't really care. Honestly. I just find it odd that this supposed, huge winning, high rolling player is spamming people behind the scenes to vote on a meaningless poll. And I call it meaningless even with the most votes. It is a popularity contest, not a poll about credibility.

Did that prostitute that Mdawg took back to his room and she drugged and robbed him, vote in this poll? Doesn't she owe that to him?
    I can't remember how to find that information. I assumed it to be true since that's kinda what this thread was about.

I don't know what the actual deal was regarding Marcus Clark. We know he was MD's self-proclaimed biggest fan and that he was a fraud.

I was wondering the same thing, as you can see in my other post.

Can you imagine if we all were worried about what someone like Karen/Nathan thought about us? Enough to spam members into voting for us on believability matters with that lineup? Winning that poll is like winning an intelligence contest vs severely mentally retarded people. And yet, we had someone pathetically desperate to win. One really should Re-think their life at that point.
    About WOV, there used to be a loophole that allowed banned Members to still vote. I used a lot of my Socks to stuff the Ballots, but that Loophole has now been abolished and banned Members can no longer vote. It happened very shortly after like 10 WOV Admins suddenly showed up on WOV one day. I should have known something would be up soon when so many WOV Admins showed up on the same day. Lol and behold, the "Banned Posters can still vote," Loophole was abolished like the day after all those WOV Admins showed up.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

"Bob Dietz!"
    Poor trans woman, Sucksdickontuesdays, is in love with redietz. Hey, tomorrow is tuesday. Maybe ditz will let you suck him off.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I never said one bad word about the guy since he started posting.
    Or, at least, I don't remember ever saying anything bad about him.
    I'm pretty sure I agreed with most of his posts and laughed at a few of them.
    Not sure what happened but he snapped.
    Attacking some of us now, lol.
    MC said his name is SuckingDickOnTuesdays, so, that seemed funny.
    And you, Ozzy, attacked me a few times in some posts too, but I just ignored that.
    I know you didn't mean it.
    I absolve you.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Mr. Victor Sen Yung (Hop Sing) aka Monet sounds a lot like Monday. Get it now, Monet? Ha. You guys.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I know you didn't mean it.
    I absolve you.
    ---> I Wanna Love You But I Don't.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%20know%....?partial=true

VCT, the land of omnipresent love triangles ... and squares.

TheGrimReaper
    Gold

146 is 222 in base 2*2*2.

The Grand Union Canal Race is a 146-mile ultramarathon from Birmingham to London.

Double P.S.S. The house numbers in the video are 712, and 714, as in 73 = (70 + 1 + 2), and 73 = (70 -1 + 4).

Length of video is 4:07 ---> 4: (01 + 06) ---> 416 ---> 146.

As well, 4^3 + 0^3 + 7^ 3 = 407.
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-23-2023 at 09:44 AM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Kewlj really should stop pushing the narrative that Mdawg was the one who's Hooker stole his Rolex. That could have happened to literally ANY high Roller in Las Vegas and Kewlj keeps saying that happened to Mdawg with absolutely no proof. Kewlj is doing defamation, slanderous Libel and that's actually punishable by Law. Kewlj should really knock it off.
    Gee, if you feel so strongly about this issue you really should incorporate it into your ongoing "Axl" narrative in "Whatever's on your mind."

Have KJ making claims while chilling, wearing a motorcycle helmet and a bulleproof vest, then have douchedawg use Lyft to sue him in "The People's Court."

You could be the bailiff festooned in your patented penis costume and smack the loser upside the head with your handbag filled with losing lottery tickets.

Almost as good as getting first place in the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest, eh?

Or, and this is the heart of my advice, you could either break both your hands to prevent such vapid and inane posts from ever being created again, or you could take a long walk on a short pier.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-23-2023 at 10:49 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Shut up Tasha, you freak. It was Mdawg. And Mdawg is not a real person, so there is no damage to him.

You watch, you won't hear anymore about this case, because charges will have been (already are) dropped. And that is because Mdawg can't risk his name being put out in the public with this case.

Thread Information