Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

I was using phone services to post. At one time, I had two different phone numbers and I posted as River Jordan and my Mary Smith Account. I was like,"Different phone numbers should have completely different IP Addresses, so there's no way I'm getting busted as being both River Jordan and Mary Smith Account. I was right about it being different IP Addresses, but me using the two different phone numbers in the same house made the IP Addresses literally like one digit off. It would have been different had I posted River Jordan from my cellphone and posted from my Mary Smith Account from say at a Library as the Library and my cellphone would have far off IP Addresses.
Interesting to know. I'm wondering how that happens. Did you get them at the same time and services at the same time and use your address and or name to register them or something like that? I too would just assume they had a different IP address, similar but not that close. Perhaps that's how it works when pinging from the same cell tower from the same location.
(You have to show ID in order to buy phone).
Since when? Perhaps the Obama phones make you.

Perhaps different states have different laws.