Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am NOT any new WOV Members!

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    You are NOT to be believed when it has to do with denial of sockpuppetry. You have boldfaced lied and denied being various sockpuppets multiple times, to multiple people, over multiple years... only to admit to it later. And now you admit to having to pay for that privilege.
    I only paid about $10 a Session for the Starburger Account. The other Accounts, I didn't do that. I then found a way to post as Starburger for free, but it was still a hassle to do and I still only posted sparingly as Starburger. When I made my last Starburger posts in June, I actually thought,"I'll just come back in August and post again, only to see that Starburger was banned the same day or the next. I had waited 4 months between my last Starburger Session, made a couple quick posts, and planned to come back in two more months, and was banned. I guess what made my last couple of Starburger posts was that I had just been begging to be let back on WOV a couple of days earlier (I stopped begging to be let back on WOV since then). Something had told me to post again in July, not June, but I overrode my gut feeling by reasoning that it had been four months since my last Starburger Account and wouldn't look suspicious. I failed to account, no pun intended that I had just been begging to be let back on WOV a couple of days prior. I really should have just waited until July to post as Starburger again and then come back in September.

I can't make new WOV Accounts as my IP Address has been permanently banned from making new Emails. I tried to make new Emails, but I got a message saying something like,"This IP has made excessive Emails. This IP Address is permanently banned from making new Emails. " With the River Jordan Account, I had one leftover Email I made in the past that I didn't use for WOV yet, so I was able to use that email to make the River Jordan Account that was quickly busted and banned. So, I can't make any more Emails since my IP Address is permanently banned from making new Emails.
    This is how I know you are lying. You are trying hard to convince us as to why you can't make sockpuppet accounts.

I have No doubt, certain email providers, or perhaps your ISP(that sounds strange, but possible I guess) has blocked you from making new emails, however, there are so many easy ways around that, so I call BS. If you are organized enough to keep detailed lists of your past sockpuppet accounts then you're clever enough to figure out how to make new emails and sockpuppet accounts. Are you clever and disciplined enough to go undetected? Only, you know that.

FYI you can buy bulk email addresses for super cheap(it's not needed, but it's a thing).
    FYI there are free VPN services.
    FYI there's easy-to-use free Virtual Machine software that will allow you to mimic having a different device, with different operating systems, and you can do everything from the same device. Can Dan tell that stuff is being used(?), I haven't a clue, I'd certainly like to know.

Anyways, you do you, I guess that's your thing, so I say.... happy socking.
    IP Address is shorthand for what REALLY is blocked. It's not my IP Address that's blocked, but something REALLY similar. I'm still not able to make new Accounts anyways. If it were merely my IP Address that was blocked from making new Emails, I'd still be able to make new Emails by just merely going to other places and signing up with new Emails. It's something much deeper that's blocked than a mere IP Address.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

IP Address is shorthand for what REALLY is blocked. It's not my IP Address that's blocked, but something REALLY similar. I'm still not able to make new Accounts anyways. If it were merely my IP Address that was blocked from making new Emails, I'd still be able to make new Emails by just merely going to other places and signing up with new Emails. It's something much deeper that's blocked than a mere IP Address.
    Now THAT"S entertainment !
    What, Me Worry?

Go fund me for Karen so she can go back and troll WOV full time. I'm down.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    I'm not interested in Trolling WOV anymore and besides I'm forever banned from making new Emails. But thanks for the suggestion.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

I'm not interested in Trolling WOV anymore and besides I'm forever banned from making new Emails. But thanks for the suggestion.
    Stop being a quitter Tusha. You have gotten dethroned as sock/dupe champion. It's never too late for you to reclaim you're rightful title

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Stop being a quitter Tusha. You have gotten dethroned as sock/dupe champion. It's never too late for you to reclaim you're rightful title
    Once again, I'm no longer interested in Trolling. I no longer find Trolling fun anymore. Trolling seems stupid to me now.

I have reached my posting limit, so I won't be able to reply until tomorrow.

Tasha: as Hamlet said to Ophelia in Act 3 Scene 1: "Get thee to a nunnery."
    What, Me Worry?

IP Address is shorthand for what REALLY is blocked. It's not my IP Address that's blocked, but something REALLY similar.
    Meaningless nonsense!

When you connect to a forum, or any other website, Your IP address is revealed to the forum admin. The other thing revealed is the USER AGENT string. Tasha, your UA String gives you away every time. It identifies the rather quaint make and model of your phone.
    MAC address might ID your device, but no forum software can see your MAC address. It's pretty tough for any forum owner to get to know your MAC address unless it can drop sneaky malware on you.

Theoretically, devices like your phone or my laptop can be identified by clever 'fingerprinting' where software on a website identifies lots of parameters such as screen resolution, fonts installed, software installed and much more. No forum that I'm familiar with uses such fingerprinting: Not this one, and none I've ever administered.

I'm still not able to make new Accounts anyways. If it were merely my IP Address that was blocked from making new Emails, I'd still be able to make new Emails
    You've said a few times that you cannot create any more email addresses. What a load of bollocks. Are you saying that when you go to outlook.com, hotmail, gmail, yahoo, or any of a VAST number of email service providers, that they all say 'Fuck off Tasha, we know it's you?

There is zero reason why you would be unable to create email addresses. That you try to sign up on forums with them is incidental. UA string and IP would get you recognised.

Any spammer, sock puppeteer or troll would know how to easily change IP address and UA string. Even if your device were fingerprinted, you could just use another device, just as you used to with the Kentry account.

So stop saying that you can't create socks because you can't create email addresses. Both are stupid assertions.

And that you paid $$ to post with that sock! That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.
    Last edited by OnceDear; 01-24-2023 at 12:32 PM. Reason: typo

Well, nobody ever accused her of being intelligent.
    What, Me Worry?

I don't follow Tasha, Nathan, Karen or any other name she goes by. And I am usually not reading in any of the type of threads she is posting at WoV, but here is what I do know.

When Tasha comes here and posts that such and such is not her (often without anyone even suggesting it is her), it ALWAYS is her. The AP in me, hell even just the gambler in me would bet the house on it EVERY time.

For those who have a taste for the absurd, please check out her unbelievably, hysterically unintentionally funny fictional story " Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! " now unfolding below in the "Whatever's On Your Mind" section.

Time travel, doppelgangers, rock 'n roll, bullet proof vests and of course motorcycle helmets.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    For those who have a taste for the absurd, please check out her unbelievably, hysterically unintentionally funny fictional story " Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! " now unfolding below in the "Whatever's On Your Mind" section.

Time travel, doppelgangers, rock 'n roll, bullet proof vests and of course motorcycle helmets.
    No thanks!

Aw, c'mon...I was hoping to foment a literary gang bang.

Both myself and Ilovebigknockers are jumping her train, adding our own "fiction" to weave with hers.

Hardly award worthy, but lots of fun: hopefully other posters and lurkers will jump in this filthy hot tub.

"I hope that's a Tootsie Roll floating over there..."
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-24-2023 at 02:27 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    IP Address is shorthand for what REALLY is blocked. It's not my IP Address that's blocked, but something REALLY similar.
    Meaningless nonsense!

When you connect to a forum, or any other website, Your IP address is revealed to the forum admin. The other thing revealed is the USER AGENT string. Tasha, your UA String gives you away every time. It identifies the rather quaint make and model of your phone.
    MAC address might ID your device, but no forum software can see your MAC address. It's pretty tough for any forum owner to get to know your MAC address unless it can drop sneaky malware on you.

Theoretically, devices like your phone or my laptop can be identified by clever 'fingerprinting' where software on a website identifies lots of parameters such as screen resolution, fonts installed, software installed and much more. No forum that I'm familiar with uses such fingerprinting: Not this one, and none I've ever administered.

I'm still not able to make new Accounts anyways. If it were merely my IP Address that was blocked from making new Emails, I'd still be able to make new Emails
    You've said a few times that you cannot create any more email addresses. What a load of bollocks. Are you saying that when you go to outlook.com, hotmail, gmail, yahoo, or any of a VAST number of email service providers, that they all say 'Fuck off Tasha, we know it's you?

There is zero reason why you would be unable to create email addresses. That you try to sign up on forums with them is incidental. UA string and IP would get you recognised.

Any spammer, sock puppeteer or troll would know how to easily change IP address and UA string. Even if your device were fingerprinted, you could just use another device, just as you used to with the Kentry account.

So stop saying that you can't create socks because you can't create email addresses. Both are stupid assertions.

And that you paid $$ to post with that sock! That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.

It's not my IP Address that is permanently banned from making new Emails. It's my phone number that has been permanently banned from making new Emails.

Meaningless nonsense!

It's not my IP Address that is permanently banned from making new Emails. It's my phone number that has been permanently banned from making new Emails.
    Highly unlikely you have burnt through your limit on all, not all even have limits, or even require a phone number. IIRC there's a way around using phone verification for Gmail etc. I'm sure you qualify for an Obama phone (is that still a thing?) Therefore, you could easily get 400 more emails without paying any extra. You live with family members and could easily ask to verify new emails on their phones. I'm not sure if you can use google voice to verify emails through a voice call code verification

Gmail
    Outlook
    ProtonMail
    AOL
    Zoho Mail
    iCloud Mail
    Yahoo! Mail
    GMX
    Mozilla Thunderbird
    Titan
    Yandex Mail
    Mail.com
    Tutanota
    10 Minute mail

The point is... there are a shit ton of ways to create new emails and I don't believe for a second you haven't figured out a way around some silly roadblock. You're not fooling anyone. The fact that you came up with that nonsense makes us believe more so than ever that you're fully engaged in socking all your usual haunts.

Meaningless nonsense!

Highly unlikely you have burnt through your limit on all, not all even have limits, or even require a phone number. IIRC there's a way around using phone verification for Gmail etc. I'm sure you qualify for an Obama phone (is that still a thing?) Therefore, you could easily get 400 more emails without paying any extra. You live with family members and could easily ask to verify new emails on their phones. I'm not sure if you can use google voice to verify emails through a voice call code verification

Gmail
    Outlook
    ProtonMail
    AOL
    Zoho Mail
    iCloud Mail
    Yahoo! Mail
    GMX
    Mozilla Thunderbird
    Titan
    Yandex Mail
    Mail.com
    Tutanota
    10 Minute mail

The point is... there are a shit ton of ways to create new emails and I don't believe for a second you haven't figured out a way around some silly roadblock. You're not fooling anyone. The fact that you came up with that nonsense makes us believe more so than ever that you're fully engaged in socking all your usual haunts.

Nope, not interested in Trolling with new socks. Just doesn't seem fun anymore.

Gmail
    Outlook
    ProtonMail
    AOL
    Zoho Mail
    iCloud Mail
    Yahoo! Mail
    GMX
    Mozilla Thunderbird
    Titan
    Yandex Mail
    Mail.com
    Tutanota
    10 Minute mail

That would be great news if true, however, you have given us this same old song and dance before. You aren't really fooling anyone overall.

I don't think you can't help yourself, and that's totally fine, as far as I can tell your shenanigans are totally harmless. I think Dan has the right approach in limiting you.

Gmail
    Outlook
    ProtonMail
    AOL
    Zoho Mail
    iCloud Mail
    Yahoo! Mail
    GMX
    Mozilla Thunderbird
    Titan
    Yandex Mail
    Mail.com
    Tutanota
    10 Minute mail

That would be great news if true, however, you have given us this same old song and dance before. You aren't really fooling anyone overall.

I don't think you can't help yourself, and that's totally fine, as far as I can tell your shenanigans are totally harmless. I think Dan has the right approach in limiting you.
    I haven't Trolled on this Website in three years.

Spoken like a true male prostitute with an unbleached asshole.

THIS website. That's only because you know there's a good chance that Dan will catch you and it's lights out.

Thread Information