Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am NOT any new WOV Members!

There are a lot of accusations of me being random WOV Members. The last WOV Sock I made is River Jordan, in March 2022, 10 months ago. River Jordan was busted and banned like the next day despite posting what many world renowned Gamblers have posted, claiming to have used a Restaurant Comp with some Acquaintances only to have an argument break out when the Acquaintances didn't want to pay tax and tip, arguing that the person who did the inviting should pay everything, despite being the one with the Restaurant Comps. Any New WOV Members aren't me.

In fact, here are a list of my WOV Accounts. Some I don't remember the names as they only lasted about 2 minutes before being banned. But my last Sock was RiverJordan.

Alexander(Posted some Political stuff right off the bat (Was created while Politics was still widely accepted and allowed on WOV)
    Blackjackpro(Claimed to be shocked he lost when he had a 20 but Dealer had a 21 or something like that)
    Brian
    Chone Wilson
    Cqldbakc
    Dean(This was one of my first WOV Socks, but was unnecessary as I hadn't been banned yet as Kentry. The device I used to post as Dean broke and I forgot the Account Information, so Dean was still an Active Member for about 4 years until I confessed Dean was one of my Socks.
    Karice
    Kentry(My very first WOV Account.
    Krazychicka
    Lumes
    LusciousSweet2(I created LS2 five months before Nathan was created because I was feeling weird under the Nathan Account and was seriously considering quitting the Nathan Account and posting exclusively under the LS2 Account.
    Moonsovermyhammy
    Nelvin(My first Sock after being banned as Kentry. I tried to post under a VPN, but I didn't do it the right way and Nelvin was quickly busted as a Kentry Sock)
    Nathan(My longest running WOV Sock and one of my most memorable.
    Nathan 2021
    Nathanisback
    RiverJordan
    Starburger (Starburger was my most difficult Sock to maintain. There's a reason I posted only a couple of posts months apart with this one. Starburger being banned is kind of a relief, with how incredibly hard this one was to maintain.)
    Wishuponacomet
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-20-2023 at 04:12 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Why was Starburger hard to maintain?

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Why was Starburger hard to maintain?

I had to PAY like $10 a Session to use the Starburger Account. :/ Starburger is the only Sock I paid like $10 a session to use. :/

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Why use socks at all?

Were you to shape up and post right there would be no need for subterfuge.

As it is your predilection for vapid, inane posts warrants admins shutting you down on sight.
    What, Me Worry?

Tasha, remember how you were asking Druff to remove your posting restriction?

This post is a good reason why he may not have answered you.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Why use socks at all?

Were you to shape up and post right there would be no need for subterfuge.

As it is your predilection for vapid, inane posts warrants admins shutting you down on sight.
    A forum loses its "edge" without socks/dupes.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    There are a lot of accusations of me being random WOV Members. The last WOV Sock I made is River Jordan, in March 2022, 10 months ago. River Jordan was busted and banned like the next day despite posting what many world renowned Gamblers have posted, claiming to have used a Restaurant Comp with some Acquaintances only to have an argument break out when the Acquaintances didn't want to pay tax and tip, arguing that the person who did the inviting should pay everything, despite being the one with the Restaurant Comps. Any New WOV Members aren't me.

In fact, here are a list of my WOV Accounts. Some I don't remember the names as they only lasted about 2 minutes before being banned. But my last Sock was RiverJordan.

Alexander(Posted some Political stuff right off the bat (Was created while Politics was still widely accepted and allowed on WOV)
    Blackjackpro(Claimed to be shocked he lost when he had a 20 but Dealer had a 21 or something like that)
    Brian
    Chone Wilson
    Cqldbakc
    Dean(This was one of my first WOV Socks, but was unnecessary as I hadn't been banned yet as Kentry. The device I used to post as Dean broke and I forgot the Account Information, so Dean was still an Active Member for about 4 years until I confessed Dean was one of my Socks.
    Karice
    Krazychicka
    Lumes
    LusciousSweet2(I created LS2 five months before Nathan was created because I was feeling weird under the Nathan Account and was seriously considering quitting the Nathan Account and posting exclusively under the LS2 Account.
    Moonsovermyhammy
    Nelvin(My first Sock after being banned as Kentry. I tried to post under a VPN, but I didn't do it the right way and Nelvin was quickly busted as a Kentry Sock)
    Nathan 2021
    Nathanisback
    RiverJordan
    Starburger (Starburger was my most difficult Sock to maintain. There's a reason I posted only a couple of posts months apart with this one. Starburger being banned is kind of a relief, with how incredibly hard this one was to maintain.)
    Wishuponacomet
    You are NOT to be believed when it has to do with denial of sockpuppetry. You have boldfaced lied and denied being various sockpuppets multiple times, to multiple people, over multiple years... only to admit to it later. And now you admit to having to pay for that privilege.

I really want to be mad at you for posting another thread but I was cracking up seeing all those All-Stars of WOV. Trolling can be fun. I like seeing people go crazy over nothing.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Brian
    Chone Wilson
    Cqldbakc
    Karice
    Krazychicka
    Lumes
    Moonsovermyhammy
    Nathan 2021
    Nathanisback
    RiverJordan
    Wishuponacomet
    You are NOT to be believed when it has to do with denial of sockpuppetry. You have boldfaced lied and denied being various sockpuppets multiple times, to multiple people, over multiple years... only to admit to it later. And now you admit to having to pay for that privilege.
    I only paid about $10 a Session for the Starburger Account. The other Accounts, I didn't do that. I then found a way to post as Starburger for free, but it was still a hassle to do and I still only posted sparingly as Starburger. When I made my last Starburger posts in June, I actually thought,"I'll just come back in August and post again, only to see that Starburger was banned the same day or the next. I had waited 4 months between my last Starburger Session, made a couple quick posts, and planned to come back in two more months, and was banned. I guess what made my last couple of Starburger posts was that I had just been begging to be let back on WOV a couple of days earlier (I stopped begging to be let back on WOV since then). Something had told me to post again in July, not June, but I overrode my gut feeling by reasoning that it had been four months since my last Starburger Account and wouldn't look suspicious. I failed to account, no pun intended that I had just been begging to be let back on WOV a couple of days prior. I really should have just waited until July to post as Starburger again and then come back in September.

I can't make new WOV Accounts as my IP Address has been permanently banned from making new Emails. I tried to make new Emails, but I got a message saying something like,"This IP has made excessive Emails. This IP Address is permanently banned from making new Emails. " With the River Jordan Account, I had one leftover Email I made in the past that I didn't use for WOV yet, so I was able to use that email to make the River Jordan Account that was quickly busted and banned. So, I can't make any more Emails since my IP Address is permanently banned from making new Emails.
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-21-2023 at 08:35 AM.

You paid $10 a session to troll with a sock??? At a coffee shop that charges for the wifi password? You know all these places use an easily guessable password like "coffeewifi" or you could have just sweet talked someone at another table and asked for the password.

Hypothetically, how much would you be willing to pay for the privilege of trolling at the lotto forum where you love to deny having any socks?

My guess is that he/she has a schizoid personality disorder, ie, sits at home all day making shit up. A fairly rare but conspicuous disorder. One thing for sure, whenever they put you on ignore, you're getting too close to something. However, I believe that she paid the $10 or more to keep doing it.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by ilovebigknockers View Post
    You paid $10 a session to troll with a sock??? At a coffee shop that charges for the wifi password? You know all these places use an easily guessable password like "coffeewifi" or you could have just sweet talked someone at another table and asked for the password.

Hypothetically, how much would you be willing to pay for the privilege of trolling at the lotto forum where you love to deny having any socks?
    No, I paid for the time to use the computer when I was Starburger. They charged roughly $10 a Session to use their computer. I don't have any socks at the Lottery Forum. I am not even banned at the Lottery Forum, so I wouldn't need to pay to post in the Lottery Forum.

Edit. I don't have ANY Socks at the Lottery Forum.
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-21-2023 at 09:09 AM.

You mean you and your socks are not banned yet over at the lotto forum.

Ilovebigknockers, you are supposedly a brand new member that just joined today and are already ragging and dragging me. All of your 3 posts are attacking me. I really don't think you you are a Legitimate Newbie as no Legitimate Newbie would Newbie would start attacking Long Time Members in their very first posts.

Edit. I fully believe you created an Account just to rag and drag me, judging by you signing up the day after I started this thread and ragging and dragging me right off the bat.
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-21-2023 at 09:38 AM.

Unlike you, I can honestly say I've never made another account on VCT. I only found out about this site when you brought your sock puppet show to the lotto forum. Your socks are not even considered an annoying posters there. There's really only one cat that gets on your case all the time but the rest of us just think it's funny that you post the same shite with different accounts.

Hey Tasha: have you considered using the presumably FREE computers at the local libraries to post new socks from?

I assume they have them in Florida, but with DeSantis in charge of that state.they might only have papyrus scrolls and telegraphs.
    What, Me Worry?

Ilovebigknockers, you are supposedly a brand new member that just joined today and are already ragging and dragging me. All of your 3 posts are attacking me. I really don't think you you are a Legitimate Newbie as no Legitimate Newbie would Newbie would start attacking Long Time Members in their very first posts.

Edit. I fully believe you created an Account just to rag and drag me, judging by you signing up the day after I started this thread and ragging and dragging me right off the bat.
    Tasha, are YOU ilovebigknockers? I think you might be, you’ve pulled this arguing with yourself stunt before. And don’t you dare take the Lord’s name in vain when you’re denying it again.

See Tasha, this is what happens when your socks run amok. You're always going to be accused of every new member that pops up.

All this ragging and dragging does make one wonder.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Brian
    Chone Wilson
    Cqldbakc
    Karice
    Krazychicka
    Lumes
    Moonsovermyhammy
    Nathan 2021
    Nathanisback
    RiverJordan
    Wishuponacomet
    I only paid about $10 a Session for the Starburger Account. The other Accounts, I didn't do that. I then found a way to post as Starburger for free, but it was still a hassle to do and I still only posted sparingly as Starburger. When I made my last Starburger posts in June, I actually thought,"I'll just come back in August and post again, only to see that Starburger was banned the same day or the next. I had waited 4 months between my last Starburger Session, made a couple quick posts, and planned to come back in two more months, and was banned. I guess what made my last couple of Starburger posts was that I had just been begging to be let back on WOV a couple of days earlier (I stopped begging to be let back on WOV since then). Something had told me to post again in July, not June, but I overrode my gut feeling by reasoning that it had been four months since my last Starburger Account and wouldn't look suspicious. I failed to account, no pun intended that I had just been begging to be let back on WOV a couple of days prior. I really should have just waited until July to post as Starburger again and then come back in September.

I can't make new WOV Accounts as my IP Address has been permanently banned from making new Emails. I tried to make new Emails, but I got a message saying something like,"This IP has made excessive Emails. This IP Address is permanently banned from making new Emails. " With the River Jordan Account, I had one leftover Email I made in the past that I didn't use for WOV yet, so I was able to use that email to make the River Jordan Account that was quickly busted and banned. So, I can't make any more Emails since my IP Address is permanently banned from making new Emails.
    This is how I know you are lying. You are trying hard to convince us as to why you can't make sockpuppet accounts.

I have No doubt, certain email providers, or perhaps your ISP(that sounds strange, but possible I guess) has blocked you from making new emails, however, there are so many easy ways around that, so I call BS. If you are organized enough to keep detailed lists of your past sockpuppet accounts then you're clever enough to figure out how to make new emails and sockpuppet accounts. Are you clever and disciplined enough to go undetected? Only, you know that.

FYI you can buy bulk email addresses for super cheap(it's not needed, but it's a thing).
    FYI there are free VPN services.
    FYI there's easy-to-use free Virtual Machine software that will allow you to mimic having a different device, with different operating systems, and you can do everything from the same device. Can Dan tell that stuff is being used(?), I haven't a clue, I'd certainly like to know.

Anyways, you do you, I guess that's your thing, so I say.... happy socking.

Thread Information