Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am NOT any new WOV Members!

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    That would be great news if true, however, you have given us this same old song and dance before. You aren't really fooling anyone overall.

I don't think you can't help yourself, and that's totally fine, as far as I can tell your shenanigans are totally harmless. I think Dan has the right approach in limiting you.
    I haven't Trolled on this Website in three years.
    THIS website. That's only because you know there's a good chance that Dan will catch you and it's lights out.
    Dan said if I ever make a new VCT Account, I am permanently banned. Oncedear said if I ever make a new WOV or DT Account, I will be permanently banned from both WOV and DT. Gambling Forums said if I ever make another Account, my Account will be permanently restricted. (GF doesn't ban Accounts, but they do permanently restrict Accounts). Taking risks of permanent banning and permanent restriction is not a risk I am willing to make.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I haven't Trolled on this Website in three years.
    THIS website. That's only because you know there's a good chance that Dan will catch you and it's lights out.
    Dan said if I ever make a new VCT Account, I am permanently banned. Oncedear said if I ever make a new WOV or DT Account, I will be permanently banned from both WOV and DT. Gambling Forums said if I ever make another Account, my Account will be permanently restricted. (GF doesn't ban Accounts, but they do permanently restrict Accounts). Taking risks of permanent banning and permanent restriction is not a risk I am willing to make.
    You knew that was a risk soon after you started down that road, and yet you made oodles of socks despite that. Sorry, but you haven't convinced me. But, as I said, it's cool, you do you.

You knew that was a risk soon after you started down that road, and yet you made oodles of socks despite that. Sorry, but you haven't convinced me. But, as I said, it's cool, you do you.

My last new Sock on WOV was River Jordan , 10 months ago. Oncedear said after the River Jordan Sock was busted and banned from WOV that if I ever made another Sock, I would be permanently banned from both WOV and DT. My only Socks on VCT are Kentry, Blackjackpro, and Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster was banned in 2020, Blackjackpro was banned in 2019 and Kentry was banned in 2018 or 2019. On Gambling Forums, my Socks were Krazychicka, Gambling Fan,, Kentry, I A A Doughnut. I got the warning to stop making new Socks or be permanently banned from VCT, WOV, and DT and have a permanent restriction on my GF Account AFTER the fore mentioned Socks were busted and banned, not BEFORE.
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-25-2023 at 11:22 AM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

My last new Sock on WOV was River Jordan , 10 months ago. Oncedear said after the River Jordan Sock was busted and banned from WOV that if I ever made another Sock, I would be permanently banned from both WOV and DT. My only Socks on VCT are Kentry, Blackjackpro, and Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster was banned in 2020, Blackjackpro was banned in 2019 and Kentry was banned in 2018 or 2019. On Gambling Forums, my Socks were Krazychicka, Gambling Fan,, Kentry, I A A Doughnut. I got the warning to stop making new Socks or be permanently banned from VCT, WOV, and DT and have a permanent restriction on my GF Account AFTER the fore mentioned Socks were busted and banned, not BEFORE.
    Girl do you maintain a spreadsheet to keep track of all your socks? Shit, maybe you could get rich selling some software or app to help people keep track of their socks. It should have somekind of built in VPN or IP address generator to help you log on with multiple windows to facilitate sock2sock conversations. You should work this in to your boring Axl Rose story.

Not many around after all these years, time is too fast.

All of you're socks/dupes have not only been ragged and dragged, but also busted and dusted ! They were almost as blatant as Chrissy Mitchell.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

All of you're socks/dupes have not only been ragged and dragged, but also busted and dusted ! They were almost as blatant as Chrissy Mitchell.

The Starburger Account lasted two years and a half until I made the mistake of posting as Starburger the day after I begged to be let back on WOV.

The Starburger Account lasted two years and a half until I made the mistake of posting as Starburger the day after I begged to be let back on WOV.
    You’re PERMANENTLY banned on WoV bwahahaha

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

I have you on Ignore, but clicked,"View post," and will answer you. I know I am permanently banned at WOV. The last post I made begging to be let back on WOV was about 7 months ago when I temporarily went into a very weird phase and quickly snapped out of it soon after. I haven't begged to be let back on WOV since my temporary weird phase in June.

I have you on Ignore, but clicked,"View post," and will answer you. I know I am permanently banned at WOV. The last post I made begging to be let back on WOV was about 7 months ago when I temporarily went into a very weird phase and quickly snapped out of it soon after. I haven't begged to be let back on WOV since my temporary weird phase in June.
    How can you block you're #1 fan Tusha ?

Shut the Fuck up you Redskin Jig!

mduncecap never changes his tampons, Bwahahahahahahha
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

No wonder I got caught as River Jordan! On another Website, I posted as both River Jordan and my Main Account I'll call Mary Smith and made the huge mistake of reposting an old thread as River Jordan that I already made as a post under my Mary Smith Account. I forgot I already posted that under my Mary Smith a long time ago. I posted from different phones that that had different phone numbers that were in the same house.

The Admin closed the new thread and under the old thread he called me out for using two Accounts and pointed out that the two Accounts were literally just a couple of digits away in the IP Addresses. He was like,"Your River Jordan IP is 2222(covered last digit). Your Mary Smith iP is 2223(covered last digit). Please stop using your River Jordan Account and only use your Mary Smith Account."

I came clean about being both River Jordan and my Mary Smith Account and stopped using the River Jordan Account. Posters got a good laugh out of this! LMAO! No wonder my River Jordan Account was quickly caught and banned on WOV if the other Website Admin saw how close the IP Addresses were. WOV must have also seen the IP Addresses were very close.
    Last edited by Tasha; 02-11-2023 at 07:25 AM.

No wonder I got caught as River Jordan! On another Website, I posted as both River Jordan and my Main Account I'll call Mary Smith and made the huge mistake of reposting an old thread as River Jordan that I already made as a post under my Mary Smith Account. I forgot I already posted that under my Mary Smith a long time ago. I posted from different phones that that had different phone numbers that were in the same house.

The Admin closed the new thread and under the old thread he called me out for using two Accounts and pointed out that the two Accounts were literally just a couple of digits away in the IP Addresses. He was like,"Your River Jordan IP is 2222(covered last digit). Your Mary Smith iP is 2223(covered last digit). Please stop using your River Jordan Account and only use your Mary Smith Account."

I came clean about being both River Jordan and my Mary Smith Account and stopped using the River Jordan Account. Posters got a good laugh out of this! LMAO! No wonder my River Jordan Account was quickly caught and banned on WOV if the other Website Admin saw how close the IP Addresses were. WOV must have also seen the IP Addresses were very close.
    You were using your
    home Wifi on the phones or were you using the phone services to post?

I can't beleive you used the name River Dragon Tusha. You should have gone with Stinkin Rich or something more suitable towards you're slotting habits.

You were using your
    I was using phone services to post. At one time, I had two different phone numbers and I posted as River Jordan and my Mary Smith Account. I was like,"Different phone numbers should have completely different IP Addresses, so there's no way I'm getting busted as being both River Jordan and Mary Smith Account. I was right about it being different IP Addresses, but me using the two different phone numbers in the same house made the IP Addresses literally like one digit off. It would have been different had I posted River Jordan from my cellphone and posted from my Mary Smith Account from say at a Library as the Library and my cellphone would have far off IP Addresses.
    Last edited by Tasha; 02-11-2023 at 08:43 PM.

You were using your
    I was using phone services to post. At one time, I had two different phone numbers and I posted as River Jordan and my Mary Smith Account. I was like,"Different phone numbers should have completely different IP Addresses, so there's no way I'm getting busted as being both River Jordan and Mary Smith Account. I was right about it being different IP Addresses, but me using the two different phone numbers in the same house made the IP Addresses literally like one digit off. It would have been different had I posted River Jordan from my cellphone and posted from my Mary Smith Account from say at a Library as the Library and my cellphone would have far off IP Addresses.
    Interesting to know. I'm wondering how that happens. Did you get them at the same time and services at the same time and use your address and or name to register them or something like that? I too would just assume they had a different IP address, similar but not that close. Perhaps that's how it works when pinging from the same cell tower from the same location.

You were using your
    Interesting to know. I'm wondering how that happens. Did you get them at the same time and services at the same time and use your address and or name to register them or something like that? I too would just assume they had a different IP address, similar but not that close. Perhaps that's how it works when pinging from the same cell tower from the same location.
    My phones were purchased two years apart. I did use the same ID to register both of them(You have to show ID in order to buy phone).

I'm still being asked if I am new WOV Members. Once again, my last WOV Account was River Jordan over a year ago.

Thread Information