Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Note to Dan: Rob Singer and Dan Druff Sharing Account at Gambling Forums

I don't know if Todd cares, but Rob just posted the above at GF. Most, but not all, would see it as Rob's attempt at satire, but again, that would not be known to the casual reader. I can send a dozen new readers to that forum, and half of them would believe it, so that's a problem.

If he does it once, he will likely do it again.

The person who posts as Rob Singer is just a very sad old man seeking attention. In truth, that is all he ever was, dating back long before my time, publishing a weekly column for free, always trying to get a rise out of people, writing 2 book filled with nonsense, the interviews with Alan, to all these ridiculous claims of winning with no explanation of overcoming the house advantage other than the long debunked gambling voodoo concepts of progressive wagering, and "special" less optimal plays. Rob is and has always been a losing gambler. When no one remained believing any of his ridiculous stories, the man stole a claim or story from the news of other real players. THAT is the "story" of Rob Singer.

And it has grown worse over time, because now he is very old, and has grown even more bitter. A while back, it might be a year now, I contacted Rob's daughter, as I just thought someone in his family should know the things he is saying on the internet. His daughter apologized, twice I think, for Rob's behavior and basically said what am I supposed to do with him. So nothing new here, even his family knows and is embarrassed by the sad old man posting as Rob Singer.

Rob needs attention. Everything and I mean everything he does, and says is about the attention that he so desperately needs. He is now reduced to the crazy old, demented person throwing feces for attention, except instead of feces, Rob throws the most vile comments his sick mind can come up with.

I am as guilty as anyone of giving him that attention and of late my brother has also found it fun to agitate Rob. But honestly the best thing, any and all of us can do is ignore him, deprive him of the attention he so desperately seeks. I mean a guy telling the stories Rob tells of all the all the fantastical hits, one after another and when you look into publicly available information, you find evictions, and bankruptcies and no property owned in at least the last 25 years and other since removed items that just don't add up. 2 + 2 is NOT 5. That this guy isn't embarrassed about what people find, and keeps going with new lies and claims, that tells you how sick he really is.

Now redietz knows what this Rob claiming to be Dan Druff is about, as do others that read GF. But for anyone that doesn't, my brother, a man in his 30's recently identified himself on my account to confront Rob about all the comments of sexual incest Rob makes about my brother, mother and I. No threats or "I am going to find you" or anything like that. Just a simple "come say these things to my face". The coward that is Rob Singer responded by stating that he, his wife, daughter and son in law are heavily armed which was meant as a threat. But because my brother posted on my account, which management at GF says is the only way he can post, Rob is now claiming other people post on his account, I guess the latest being Dan Druff.

Rob is a very sick dude, constantly needing attention, bitter at what he is vs what he wanted to be and living in a hell of his own making as the sun sets on him.

Amazing how easy it is for Singer to get ditz and tewlj to bark like seals.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Mickey Crimm, you aren't doing this man any favors with your continuing admiration and encouragement of his trolling and lies. But don't take my word for it. I encourage you to speak to his daughter.

Oh, gee, now I realize that KJ must have had 8068 posts when I made the K3lwJ Zodiac prediction. He hadn't posted since then. That's 86_68. As in 86-ed.

Ah, the life of the Re4per. Ha.
    --->

Father of Hitler.
    & Rape of the Earth.

The Faith Healer.
    & The Heart Of Life.

https://anagram-solver.net/Ah,%20the....?partial=true

Will be very interesting to see how it all turns out for him, as with my other thus predictions. But, it's pretty much a self-fulfilling prophecy on his part.

TheGrimReaper
    TheGrimReaper is invisible
    Gold

155 ---------> 155 = 5 * 31, as a community service notice to wrap up the 153 stuff. [And note that 493 = (666 - 173). Always something new comes out of it.] Bye, cruel world!

Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-27-2023 at 01:00 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    The person who posts as Rob Singer is just a very sad old man seeking attention. In truth, that is all he ever was, dating back long before my time, publishing a weekly column for free, always trying to get a rise out of people, writing 2 book filled with nonsense, the interviews with Alan, to all these ridiculous claims of winning with no explanation of overcoming the house advantage other than the long debunked gambling voodoo concepts of progressive wagering, and "special" less optimal plays. Rob is and has always been a losing gambler. When no one remained believing any of his ridiculous stories, the man stole a claim or story from the news of other real players. THAT is the "story" of Rob Singer.

And it has grown worse over time, because now he is very old, and has grown even more bitter. A while back, it might be a year now, I contacted Rob's daughter, as I just thought someone in his family should know the things he is saying on the internet. His daughter apologized, twice I think, for Rob's behavior and basically said what am I supposed to do with him. So nothing new here, even his family knows and is embarrassed by the sad old man posting as Rob Singer.

Rob needs attention. Everything and I mean everything he does, and says is about the attention that he so desperately needs. He is now reduced to the crazy old, demented person throwing feces for attention, except instead of feces, Rob throws the most vile comments his sick mind can come up with.

I am as guilty as anyone of giving him that attention and of late my brother has also found it fun to agitate Rob. But honestly the best thing, any and all of us can do is ignore him, deprive him of the attention he so desperately seeks. I mean a guy telling the stories Rob tells of all the all the fantastical hits, one after another and when you look into publicly available information, you find evictions, and bankruptcies and no property owned in at least the last 25 years and other since removed items that just don't add up. 2 + 2 is NOT 5. That this guy isn't embarrassed about what people find, and keeps going with new lies and claims, that tells you how sick he really is.

Now redietz knows what this Rob claiming to be Dan Druff is about, as do others that read GF. But for anyone that doesn't, my brother, a man in his 30's recently identified himself on my account to confront Rob about all the comments of sexual incest Rob makes about my brother, mother and I. No threats or "I am going to find you" or anything like that. Just a simple "come say these things to my face". The coward that is Rob Singer responded by stating that he, his wife, daughter and son in law are heavily armed which was meant as a threat. But because my brother posted on my account, which management at GF says is the only way he can post, Rob is now claiming other people post on his account, I guess the latest being Dan Druff.

Rob is a very sick dude, constantly needing attention, bitter at what he is vs what he wanted to be and living in a hell of his own making as the sun sets on him.

Note to Bobby and queerJ

I made more then both of you combined in one year

Bobby no one in that restaurant you said visit in GVille PA knows who the fuck you are .

Just to be clear frauds

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

Note to Bobby and queerJ

Bobby no one in that restaurant you said visit in GVille PA knows who the fuck you are .

Just to be clear frauds
    No one care, dipshit!

Mickey Crimm, you aren't doing this man any favors with your continuing admiration and encouragement of his trolling and lies. But don't take my word for it. I encourage you to speak to his daughter.
    They do it because they know it bothers you. Block the sons of bitches and ignore them!

As UNKOOL as Kew is, I will give him an ounce of credit, he doesn't block people like a gutless coward !

I'm shocked that Rob is claiming Dan Druff is posting on his Account. Rob has gone way too far with this obvious lie. Dan would NEVER post on Rob Singer's Account! What the hell was Rob thinking with this lying stunt? :/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    As UNKOOL as Kew is, I will give him an ounce of credit, he doesn't block people like a gutless coward !
    Funniness from the tough guy that sells heroin in Detroit.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

Note to Bobby and queerJ

Just to be clear frauds
    Get help you f’n mope

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Funniness from the tough guy that sells heroin in Detroit.
    Mistaken me from your neighbour. Nobody knows motor city like you do !

KJoccio, if some stranger contacted you asking strange questions and/or saying something bad about your mother what would you say to the person?

Only stupid people would believe a daughter would tell a complete stranger who contacted her out of the blue anything about her father.

Only you are stupid enough to think this story is believable.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I'm shocked that Rob is claiming Dan Druff is posting on his Account. Rob has gone way too far with this obvious lie. Dan would NEVER post on Rob Singer's Account! What the hell was Rob thinking with this lying stunt? :/
    Anyone with a brain knows the Dan Druff parody is a joke. But then ditz and tewlj don't have functional brains. I can't believe those two idiots are snitching to Dan like it's some serious infraction. LMFAO!!!

Can someone link me to this thread?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/hCGSpFEqJeaVvpTN8

I screenshot Rob's post claiming you and he are sharing his Account.

Screenshot came out kind of blurry, so I copied his quote.

"This is Dan Druff, high-tech sock-puppeting on Rob's GF account!

I WANT ROB BACK ON VCT!! We miss his constant excoriating and pummeling of that lying little weasel, kewlj (blackjack pro, my ass) and his very effective mocking of that "sports betting legend in his own mind"--redietz! And I also want to apologize to Singer for being sooo envious of him having owned a Newell (yes, I finally called RV Trader and confirmed he couldn't have posted a $500k rig for sale w/o their verifying his ownership, per their policy for his state) and I never should have lied about him not hitting that amazing VP jackpot.

Why should everyone over here have all the fun?

I now hand Rob's account back to him."
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-28-2023 at 08:18 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

This Fucking Forum is filled with Rats and Internet Police.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This Fucking Forum is filled with Rats and Internet Police.
    Then leave you fat ass pile of shit!!

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Gambling forums, the VCT thread, page 61, twice Rob claims that you have taken over his account.

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa....15744/page-61

And Monet, you can call me a rat or anything else you like. Druff and Shackleford both have a right to know someone is claiming to be them on another forum, despite that most understand what Rob is up to. Despite that Monet thinks there is free speech on some of these forums there is not. There are things that if said, management would have to report to authorities. Suppose Rob were to say something of that nature, the cops / authorities would come knocking on Todd's door to talk to him.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-28-2023 at 09:48 AM.

Thread Information