Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Note to Dan: Rob Singer and Dan Druff Sharing Account at Gambling Forums

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    GF ownership is a farce. They're not new to online forums and have had others in the past. The original premise was the "Best" gambling minds on there. The majority of those "big names" where phony and made up by the owners.
    It is not just "big names" or known players that were fake or phony, but they lifted entire threads from other forums to make it look like that discussion with all legit and credible members took place on their forum when it didn't and not one of the people involved in the discussion were even members there.

I don't know exactly what you would call that but it is some kind of theft and fraud.

When you build a forum on the back of that kind of thing, you end up with what they have now...Singer, Mdog a guy calling himself a punk in punkcity and other known trolls dominating and pushing trolling and hate to limits not seen before.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    GF ownership is a farce. They're not new to online forums and have had others in the past. The original premise was the "Best" gambling minds on there. The majority of those "big names" where phony and made up by the owners.
    It is not just "big names" or known players that were fake or phony, but they lifted entire threads from other forums to make it look like that discussion with all legit and credible members took place on their forum when it didn't and not one of the people involved in the discussion were even members there.

I don't know exactly what you would call that but it is some kind of theft and fraud.

When you build a forum on the back of that kind of thing, you end up with what they have now...Singer, Mdog a guy calling himself a punk in punkcity and other known trolls dominating and pushing trolling and hate to limits not seen before.
    When GF first started they sent invitations to everyone who is anyone in gambling. Some big names signed up and posted in the Introductions section but didn't stick around.

Henry Tamburin, Frank Scoblete, Mike Caro, Tom McEvoy, John Growchowski, Steve Bourie, Linda Johnson, Richard Marcus, Dan Paymar....
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Those two clowns ditz and tewlj can't even snitch somebody off and get any satisfaction. A couple of Inspector Clouseau's.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Hear!! Hear!! Read All About It!! KJ hacked Singer's account over on Gambling Forums. I'm now in the snitch club with KJ and Ditz. Here's the Link! Post #1243

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa....15744/page-63

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Those two clowns ditz and tewlj can't even snitch somebody off and get any satisfaction. A couple of Inspector Clouseau's.
    LULZ!

Hear!! Hear!! Read All About It!! KJ hacked Singer's account over on Gambling Forums. I'm now in the snitch club with KJ and Ditz. Here's the Link! Post #1243
    It is really sad that this is what Mickey Crimm has become.

When GF first started they sent invitations to everyone who is anyone in gambling. Some big names signed up and posted in the Introductions section but didn't stick around.

Henry Tamburin, Frank Scoblete, Mike Caro, Tom McEvoy, John Growchowski, Steve Bourie, Linda Johnson, Richard Marcus, Dan Paymar....
    As I said, those were all bullshit accounts and not those real people.

Mickey's looking to bet me regarding how many Loyalty Dollars I have at Northbet. But he won't.

Decades of alcoholism has its price.

Of course, my working out for 50 years has had its price, too. Not sure how much cartilage is left in these knees. But better my knees go to hell than my mind and my integrity.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Of course, my working out for 50 years has had its price, too. Not sure how much cartilage is left in these knees. But better my knees go to hell than my mind and my integrity.
    You bet sports for a living.
    I have no integrity.
    You have no integrity.
    Stop deluding yourself.
    Oh, and you commit the cardinal sin of hedging your bets... that's sick!
    Last edited by monet; 01-29-2023 at 04:20 PM.

Yeah, I don't want to and am not going to go THERE redietz. I still applaud and admire mickey Crimm for overcoming his drinking and wish him good health going forward.

But I will say this: Several years ago, what has it been 3-4 now, When Ron Singer stole the double up bug claim, Mickey Crimm told us all that he believed Ron, because of some private information that Ron had about the sequence. That surprised some of us, to the point that Mickey has been angry and unable to let go ever since and there has been bad blood. But when mickey came out in support of Ron playing the DU bug, in his opinion, he basically told us it only pertained to this specific claim.

Now years later mickey supports everything Singer says and is the first to run to Ron's defense. Mickey Crimm has full blown joined the Troll Patrol, people like Ron Singer, coach belly, Blackhole, and a few others, as well as newer members MadDog, and this punk-person at GF's, that he railed against. I really find that sad. I don't find it comical, or entertaining, or any of that. I just find it sad.

To expand on this, these guys, these complete trolls, saying things they know are not true, and their supporters like Ozzy somehow think this trolling is some great accomplishment, some contest that they are winning. What exactly are you winning? You are proving what an asshole you are.

Ron Singer has not won anything...NOTHING! Sure as a degenerate gambler he has most likely hit a few small jackpots along the way, although his "special plays" would reduce even that normal number. But overall HUGE LOSING PLAYER. Same with Maddog.

The math is just not there. And YES freddy, being a long term winning player IS ALL ABOUT THE MATH. You can make fun of that all you want, but real long-term winning players have the math on their side. There is something they can point to and explain that gives them a mathematical advantage. Everything else is just fantasy and trolling by people that I guess need that sort of thing.

Those two clowns ditz and tewlj can't even snitch somebody off and get any satisfaction.
    The matter is under protest.

Druff dismissed their complaint, and they are appealing his ruling to the Snitch Supreme Court.

ditz even got a lawyer, he's asked Ozzy to set up a Go Fund Me page to pay for his legal expenses.

I got some legal advice. I suggest Todd track down a lawyer

Mickey's looking to bet me regarding how many Loyalty Dollars I have at Northbet. But he won't.
    I will.

I have about $1200 in Ditzbucks to wager... $1186.24, to be precise. As of 5:53 PM on 1/29. LOL.

They accrued based on spending volume for picks I bought from my tout, which he sent after the games were over.

Volume, period. Not based on real or theo win or loss...all the picks were winners.

I protested anyway, and got a rebate in Ditzbucks...which I can use towards a 50% discount on future picks.

My tout is an expert at past-posting, mostly NCAA, but NFL freeroll betting too.

I read his bio in "Who's Who in Psychiatry and Behavioral Health". Do I need permission to post it here?

And, his mommy once told me that he is smart (he took a test)...she even wanted to bet me that he is.

Don't worry (if you win), Ditzbucks are transferable, you just have to set up your own Ditzbet account, and deposit some minimal amount in US dollars.

But you can't use my account, unless you hack it, like everybody does over at GF.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

You bet sports for a living.
    I have no integrity.
    You have no integrity.
    Stop deluding yourself.
    Oh, and you commit the cardinal sin of hedging your bets... that's sick!
    You got that right. The girlfriend, who won LineMasters three out of six years (which should be impossible, by the way), says "Hedging is for Wienies!"

I am a Wienie.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Those two clowns ditz and tewlj can't even snitch somebody off and get any satisfaction.
    The matter is under protest.

Druff dismissed their complaint, and they are appealing his ruling to the Snitch Supreme Court.

ditz even got a lawyer, he's asked Ozzy to set up a Go Fund Me page to pay for his legal expenses.

I got some legal advice. I suggest Todd track down a lawyer
    DOUBLE LULZ!
    Snitch Supreme Court lol lol lol.

I am going to drift off of this silly thing that Rob is doing at GF pretending to be other people, but stay within the general framework of Rob Singer at GF.

I myself have decided not to participate at Gambling Forums anymore. As was mentioned today by me and others, it is a forum born of fraud and theft of posts be real players that never participated there. I have tried over the years to participate at GF like it was a real gambling forum. If you look in the blackjack section, you will see half a dozen threads sharing my blackjack experiences. Management there has never appreciated me or any other real players or AP. They care about one thing and one thing only...Forum Traffic. To the point that they not only allow trolling and attacks, but have set up specific areas for it. And they have announced that there is nothing a member can do that will result in being removed from the forum. THAT is how much they want every single member no matter the trolling level. I just don't want to be a part of that anymore. I really wish there was a way I could remove my posts and threads because I just don't want to contribute or be associated with that type of forum, but I know they would never agree to that.

So let's talk Rob Singer for a minute as Gambling Troll Forum is his new home. In June of 2022 after PostiveVariance thoroughly debunked Rob's latest million dollar gambling claim and phony picture of a computer screen in the storage area of his daughters house, and after Rob renegged on meetups with both MaxPen and Dan Druff, humiliated, Rob left here vowing not only to never post here again, but stating that he would not post on any forum any longer. Since that day 7 months ago, Rob Singer has posted 662 times at Gambling Troll forums. 662 posts!

Now I know, some of you attack me, redietz and a few others for announcing our departure and then returning. That is clearly out of frustration and spur of the moment. With Rob, Dan Druff, owner of this forum said:

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He might come back, but yeah, this seems to have been his (planned) swan song. Dumb.
    Planned swan song! PLANNED. And yet he is so weak and addicted to his trolling and forum lying....662 posts after that announcement.

I haven't even glanced at Gambling Troll Forums today, but I am told by my brother that Rob made a further complete ass of himself, showing his complete racism yet again, picking two football games because they had white QB's. BOTH LOST.

But I want to focus on something from last week. Rob told everyone he was taking a "winter trip" to Reno/Lake Tahoe for a few days. A seemingly innocent claim. For 3 days Rob posted pretending it was from a rented cabin at Lake Tahoe. I mean who rents and drives to a cabin, so they can sit there posting on a forum?

So on the 4th and final day, last Sunday morning, Rob stated he would be leaving that night (sunday night) to drive back to Pheonix. I asked if he could open the door to the cabin and take and post a picture of the snow, which would prove he was in fact at Lake Tahoe and not locked in a room at his daughter's house in Pheonix. No picture from Rob. I mean how low could I set the bar?

My point, if Rob is going to lie about something so mundane as a trip to a rented cabin, why would anyone believe anything else out of his mouth. I really don't think anyone does or has for a very long time, but at this point, I wouldn't believe the man if he claimed to have buttoned his shirt on his own.

That in a nutshell is the legacy of Rob / Ron Singer. Not some great winning gambler. Not some James bond character. Not even a great troll. Just a person that lies about everything, big and small, because he is in fact a nobody who has succeeded at nothing.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-29-2023 at 10:34 PM.

I see Ron logged on, trying to think up a response. Don't even bother old man. You will be wasting your breath (So to speak), and I don't think you have many breaths left.

All you will be doing is proving yet again, who owns who(m).

I wish my girlfriend Mary Rose in high school thought about me as much as YOU do kew! I have a couple questions...if you aren't spending all your time pretending baby bro is reading GF and not you, that is:

Who is Ron Singer, and why would ANYBODY ANYWHERE take a picture of the snow for you??
    What a doofus.

I didn't see anywhere in your essay regarding my post about us spending our first night at Atlantis prior to checking into the rented house. Hmmm....and I even provided you the check-in date, room no., the last 4 digits of my MasterCard, and even the tel. no. to the hotel for you to call and verify the stay (you know, like you claim to have done--wink wink--with the RV place where my pictures were taken)--all because you just didn't want it to be that we do a ton of travelling and you do nothing. I can take pics of snow 100 miles up the road in Flagstaff, bozo!

Anyway, it's not hard to see you've been struggling mightily over me more than usual lately. It's OK though--keep writing the same repeated lies about me, my jackpot, or whatever as many times as you wish. It's fun tormenting such a weakling. I just wish I were there to watch you not reading my offerings on GF!

Here's a parting suggestion: if you're going to continue to let posts like mine drive you out of your mind crazy, it's just gonna eat away at your very thin skin, and you'll probably get a rash. Now you know that the sicko guys you creep around the alleys with sometimes get scared away by strange rashes. Hell, they've already got monkeypox and aids to worry about, not to mention chocolate dick syndrome. Have a heart, will you? Oh wait!---that's diseased too!

Thread Information