Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Note to Dan: Rob Singer and Dan Druff Sharing Account at Gambling Forums

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I've never been tested for it, who knows. I don't care how autistic I am and neither does anyone else.
    On this page you said the following. This is not the first time you've said similar things. Lol. Can't make this up.

Originally Posted by tableplay
    Since ESP is impossible, you have no idea what people are thinking. As usual, when you make your retarded statements, they are not based on facts.
    You've made no point whatsoever here, as usual.
    You've got to be kidding me. No fucking way you're this stupid. No fucking way.

PS - On the off chance you really didn't get it - the point here is you claimed to know what people don't care about which is the exact same thing on the SAME page you claimed I was retarded for doing so.

So how did you acquire ESP?

If you still can't follow - you're calling your own statements "retarded".

I'll be frank - it is difficult to be more pointlessly pedantic as you. My autism is only a tiny tiny fraction of yours.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Seedvalue is the pinnacle of the goofs on here. Monet wishes he was Seedvalue.. Tableplay wishes he was Monet.

Is it a strawman to suggest Tableplay is envious of Seedvalue's penis by proxy?
    Nobody wants to be accountinquestion, not even accountinquestion wants to be accountinquestion.
    durrr... stupid 6th grade bullshit.
    Perhaps. But I sure as fuck would rather be me than the fat ass low-life, the super autistic ocd-laden pedantic goofball, or a man completely obsessed with his own penis.

Wouldn't you?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

PS - On the off chance you really didn't get it - the point here is you claimed to know what people don't care about which is the exact same thing on the SAME page you claimed I was retarded for doing so.

I'll be frank - it is difficult to be more pointlessly pedantic as you. My autism is only a tiny tiny fraction of yours.
    Straw Man, I never claimed to know what people don't care about in general. I only made a claim about the caring of whether I have autism.
    Produce a person that cares whether I am autistic or not to disprove me. I have access to my own thoughts and can confirm that I don't care if I am autistic and I can also confirm that I don't care about being anyone else but me utilizing this same access.

Straw Man, I never claimed to know what people don't care about in general. I only made a claim about the caring of whether I have autism.
    Produce a person that cares whether I am autistic or not to disprove me. I have access to my own thoughts and can confirm that I don't care if I am autistic and I can also confirm that I don't care about being anyone else but me utilizing this same access.
    You claimed to know what everybody is not interested in. (your autism) You don't know that unless you have ESP. It is the same shit you get on me about. Whatever, you're too dumb to argue with. You win.

You claimed to know what everybody is not interested in. (your autism) You don't know that unless you have ESP. It is the same shit you get on me about. Whatever, you're too dumb to argue with. You win.
    So what you're saying is we're both idiots. And of course you assuming that I want to be like Monet, Monet wants to be like Seed Value and then asking your disgusting question about Seed Value's privates is equal in probability to my assumption that no one gives a fuck whether the fuck I am autistic or not. Anyway, it looks like you can't produce a person that cares if I am autistic, which is what I assumed.
    Last edited by tableplay; 02-17-2023 at 01:06 PM.

So what you're saying is we're both idiots.
    Honestly never thought I'd say we agree on something. I'm shedding a tear right now.

So what you're saying is we're both idiots. And of course you assuming that I want to be like Monet, Monet wants to be like Seed Value and then asking your disgusting question about Seed Value's privates is equal in probability to my assumption that no one gives a fuck whether the fuck I am autistic or not. Anyway, it looks like you can't produce a person that cares if I am autistic, which is what I assumed.
    For a second there I thought you were an ok guy with a sense of humor but you edited your post.

I wouldn't assume people assume anything just because they state it on this forum. duh

Thread Information