Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Note to Dan: Rob Singer and Dan Druff Sharing Account at Gambling Forums

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I see Ron logged on, trying to think up a response. Don't even bother old man. You will be wasting your breath (So to speak), and I don't think you have many breaths left.

All you will be doing is proving yet again, who owns who(m).
    That shows you're worried.

Enjoy the response!

That's about what I thought...a big old nothing-burger.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    GF ownership is a farce. They're not new to online forums and have had others in the past. The original premise was the "Best" gambling minds on there. The majority of those "big names" where phony and made up by the owners.
    It is not just "big names" or known players that were fake or phony, but they lifted entire threads from other forums to make it look like that discussion with all legit and credible members took place on their forum when it didn't and not one of the people involved in the discussion were even members there.

I don't know exactly what you would call that but it is some kind of theft and fraud.

When you build a forum on the back of that kind of thing, you end up with what they have now...Singer, Mdog a guy calling himself a punk in punkcity and other known trolls dominating and pushing trolling and hate to limits not seen before.
    When GF first started they sent invitations to everyone who is anyone in gambling. Some big names signed up and posted in the Introductions section but didn't stick around.

Henry Tamburin, Frank Scoblete, Mike Caro, Tom McEvoy, John Growchowski, Steve Bourie, Linda Johnson, Richard Marcus, Dan Paymar....
    I'm pretty sure Super AP heavyweight James Bigjohn also made an appearance.

Hear!! Hear!! Read All About It!! KJ hacked Singer's account over on Gambling Forums. I'm now in the snitch club with KJ and Ditz. Here's the Link! Post #1243
    It is really sad that this is what Mickey Crimm has become.
    LOL! Assclown
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Hear!! Hear!! Read All About It!! KJ hacked Singer's account over on Gambling Forums. I'm now in the snitch club with KJ and Ditz. Here's the Link! Post #1243

Mickey's looking to bet me regarding how many Loyalty Dollars I have at Northbet. But he won't.
    Would they be willing to also show your win/loss record with them? If you are one of their suckers I've no doubt you have that many comp dollars.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

It is not just "big names" or known players that were fake or phony, but they lifted entire threads from other forums to make it look like that discussion with all legit and credible members took place on their forum when it didn't and not one of the people involved in the discussion were even members there.

I don't know exactly what you would call that but it is some kind of theft and fraud.

When you build a forum on the back of that kind of thing, you end up with what they have now...Singer, Mdog a guy calling himself a punk in punkcity and other known trolls dominating and pushing trolling and hate to limits not seen before.
    When GF first started they sent invitations to everyone who is anyone in gambling. Some big names signed up and posted in the Introductions section but didn't stick around.

Henry Tamburin, Frank Scoblete, Mike Caro, Tom McEvoy, John Growchowski, Steve Bourie, Linda Johnson, Richard Marcus, Dan Paymar....
    As I said, those were all bullshit accounts and not those real people.
    Source?

Decades of alcoholism has its price.

Of course, my working out for 50 years has had its price, too. Not sure how much cartilage is left in these knees. But better my knees go to hell than my mind and my integrity.
    At least I have alcoholism as an excuse for believing KJ actually tried to hack Rob's account.

Ditz, your sober ass has no excuse for believing Singer was really trying to convince people that Druff posted in his account.

Inspector Clouseau

Decades of alcoholism has its price.
    Yeah, I don't want to and am not going to go THERE redietz. I still applaud and admire mickey Crimm for overcoming his drinking and wish him good health going forward.

But I will say this: Several years ago, what has it been 3-4 now, When Ron Singer stole the double up bug claim, Mickey Crimm told us all that he believed Ron, because of some private information that Ron had about the sequence. That surprised some of us, to the point that Mickey has been angry and unable to let go ever since and there has been bad blood. But when mickey came out in support of Ron playing the DU bug, in his opinion, he basically told us it only pertained to this specific claim.

Now years later mickey supports everything Singer says and is the first to run to Ron's defense. Mickey Crimm has full blown joined the Troll Patrol, people like Ron Singer, coach belly, Blackhole, and a few others, as well as newer members MadDog, and this punk-person at GF's, that he railed against. I really find that sad. I don't find it comical, or entertaining, or any of that. I just find it sad.
    Hey!!! STRAWMAN!!!! Still can't help yourself about making shit up to fuel a false narrative, can you KJocchio?

Ditz, how much of a retainer do you think a lawyer will charge Druff to take the case? Oh, that's right, YOU are going to pay the retainer.

And besides, haven't you been listening to your butt buddy, KJoccio? He claims Rob is broke. Do you believe that too? You wouldn't try to sue someone that is broke would you? Yes, maybe you are that dense. Don't forget the retainer. LOL!

And besides, haven't you been listening to your butt buddy, KJoccio? He claims Rob is broke. Do you believe that too? You wouldn't try to sue someone that is broke would you? Yes, maybe you are that dense. Don't forget the retainer. LOL!
    Mickey is always trying to start shit these days.

No, I don't think Ron is broke. I think he has a nice retirement with good social security income from both him and his wife working a full life. And there is nothing wrong with that, but there is something telling about it.

It means Rob worked all his life.
    He didn't play his singer progression system fulltime from 2000- 20004 like he claims.
    He didn't play the double up bug from 2004-2009 like he claims.
    He didn't play all the VP he claimed from 2009 until whenever, hitting all these magical jackpots that he has posted.
    He worked! THAT is how you end up with high social security amounts.

And his wife had to work a full life because he lost a lot of money gambling.

What I have said is Ron's retirement plan was and is to mooch off his kids, which he is doing!

With good social security for both him and his wife, they could probably afford to live somewhere on their own, even with evictions and bankruptcies on their record. But it would cut into Rob's gambling money. And as you well know, mickey crimm, THAT is the difference between a real winning AP type player and a degenerate gambler. The degenerate gambler need a constant flow of money from somewhere because his gambling does not provide money, it costs money. That is Ron.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-31-2023 at 11:30 AM.

As far as being broke, I have no idea how much money Rob Singer has. Bank account balances aren't public record. I do know every one of the sites that tells you a persons wealth, list Rob as the under 50K category which is the lowest level, which of course conflicts with all his claims.

Of course Ron will tell you he has suitcases full of money buried all over the yard that no one knows about, like a gangster. Is that realistic or just more Singer bullshit? Let's just see if mickey will answer honestly or ignore the question.

He also will tell you he bought houses for his kids with cash, implying that he showed up at closing with a suitcase full of money. That is not the way you pay for a property with cash. I know because I have paid "cash" for 2 different properties. Paying cash means money is transferred from your account to the realtors or seller's account. That means the money is IN YOUR ACCOUNT. There are no suitcase full of cash transactions anymore.

He also will tell you he spent 1.5 million on an RV when there was never any RV. Everyone knows that. Again, you don't buy a 1.5 million dollar RV with suitcases full of money. That would involve wire transfers from accounts.

Ron's claims are all mafia nonsense from the 70's. And that is what Ron's stories always are, a fantasy type thing from decades ago or movies he saw decades ago. They just aren't reality and mickey, YOU damn well know that. You just now chose to be Rob's new wingman. The modern day Alan Mendelson. For some odd reason, you think that is comical.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-31-2023 at 11:37 AM.

Originally Posted by Mickey Crimm, post: 157447, member: 440
    Joking and parodies of others using ones account are fine. But if you are really KJ's brother instead of him, then knock off the bullshit and create your own account here. Once the administrator figures out what you are doing I'm sure he will tell you the same thing.
    Mickey crimm, I did look at GF today for a laugh and did see this post. My brother is out and I have no idea if he will respond or not. I no longer have a desire to post there but I will respond here.

My brother came to live with me in 2014 after graduating college in Florida. he wanted to learn about card counting, which I tried to discourage, but eventually taught him what I know. I posted about this at the time at WoV.

When I had my second heart surgery in 2017, my brother was my "heart coach" for recovery purposes. I shared some of that experience on this forum.

At Gambling Forums, I posted several threads about my brothers experiences in his first couple years as a card counter, including a year we were partners. This was 2016. They are in the blackjack section at GF.

So my brother is not something new all of the sudden. And he is not something we have been sitting on for 9 years since 2014, waiting for a sock puppet opportunity.

What is somewhat new is his interest and limited posting on forums. That started a year ago, when he read something from Singer at GF and felt like responding. Our other roommate also very occasionally posts. You can spot his posts because he flies off the handle getting angry very quickly. For most of the last year, I just sort of laughed it off, thinking it was kind of funny there were 3 of us posting and no one seemed to spot the differences.

A couple months ago, I mentioned that there were 3 of us posting. I had thought about asking my brother to create his own account, but such an account would have immediately been flagged at GF and here as a sock puppet because of same wifi, and even computer in the living room, although I also post from my phone.

I even brought it to the attention of the administrator at Gf before anyone else did. I asked for guidance as to whether my brother should create his own account and the administrator said no, confirming that such an account would be flagged. You can read some of that discussion in the suggestions/comments section at GF.

I haven't discussed the same issue with Dan Druff, as it is less an issue here, because my brother rarely posts here. He likes to troll Singer at GF. But I think it has been brought to Druffs attention here as well. If he would like to weigh in with guidance of what to do, I am listening.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-31-2023 at 01:29 PM.

What I do find interesting though is while our situation is somewhat unusual, is it really? What if a husband and wife were both gamblers, whether AP's or not. Let's take Jean Scott and her husband, who I understand are retired, or Bob Dancer and his ex wife, or what if Mrs Shackleford was interested in gambling and wanted to participate. Should the second member of a household be penalized because there is already someone in the household on a forum? I don't know the answer. I guess that is up to each forum owner/administrator.

Now my brother most definitely isn't interested in being part of a forum to discuss his experiences. After my Mdawg situation of being doxed, he thinks I an an idiot for continuing to post on forums. Like wise, I think he wastes a million hours a year playing video games online he is a big gamer! Such is life.

No, I don't think Ron is broke. I think he has a nice retirement with good social security income from both him and his wife working a full life. And there is nothing wrong with that, but there is something telling about it.

He didn't play his singer progression system fulltime from 2000- 20004 like he claims.
    He didn't play all the VP he claimed from 2009 until whenever, hitting all these magical jackpots that he has posted.

What I have said is Ron's retirement plan was and is to mooch off his kids, which he is doing!

With good social security for both him and his wife, they could probably afford to live somewhere on their own, even with evictions and bankruptcies on their record. But it would cut into Rob's gambling money. And as you well know, mickey crimm, THAT is the difference between a real winning AP type player and a degenerate gambler. The degenerate gambler need a constant flow of money from somewhere because his gambling does not provide money, it costs money. That is Ron.
    I’m so tired of you Also taking shots at legit HOF APs like Mickey. The guy has forgot more plays then you even know. He lives the life while you Just post fairytales online.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

I’m so tired of you Also taking shots at legit HOF APs like Mickey. The guy has forgot more plays then you even know. He lives the life while you Just post fairytales online.

Rob also made more then you in his previous job. He was more successful at his craft then you will ever be at yours. It took me all but 15 min to verify that online. So it seems your just a jealous gay man. Jelly of successful people. Get a life

First, I don't give a shit what you think, or say. You are here to troll. Everyone knows it.

Second, I have never taken shots at mickeycrimm as far as his AP play. I have the utmost respect and always have for mickey, and really any real player that makes a living through advantage play. I will fight mickey back on some of his trolling, which he has admitted that he engages in.

Third, I don't give a flying fuck what Rob may have done working in some other field, for some other person company or government. This is a gambling forum! And the only thing I have ever challenged are Rob's gambling related claims.

So just fuck off, asshole.

First, I don't give a shit what you think, or say. You are here to troll. Everyone knows it.

Second, I have never taken shots at mickeycrimm as far as his AP play. I have the utmost respect and always have for mickey, and really any real player that makes a living through advantage play. I will fight mickey back on some of his trolling, which he has admitted that he engages in.

Third, I don't give a flying fuck what Rob may have done working in some other field, for some other person company or government. This is a gambling forum! And the only thing I have ever challenged are Rob's gambling related claims.

You highlight real insinuating I’m not ? I got 600k in a bag currently sitting in a hotel room at a gambling destination that I’m sure Dan can verify that says otherwise you fraud. I’m here to call you out. Think I don’t know you ? Lol what I open book you are. You doxed your entire life and family online for years idiot

You highlight real insinuating I’m not ? I got 600k in a bag currently sitting in a hotel room at a gambling destination that I’m sure Dan can verify that says otherwise you fraud. I’m here to call you out. Think I don’t know you ? Lol what I open book you are. You doxed your entire life and family online for years idiot
    So let’s talk about robs gambling career. Do you have any idea how much money rob needed to play the levels of Vp he did for all those years ? You can’t be this stupid to believe the guy was unsuccessful.

You never had the roll to play one tenth the volume he did at those stakes. This includes the late Alan M. Both of those men were and are more successful then you will ever be.

You are so full of shit and hate, it really isn't worth continuing to discuss anything with you.

The man that posts as Rob Singer and the late Alan Mendelson, were/are both life-long losing gamblers. One (Alan) was somewhat honest about that, the other has lied making up claim after claim, every single one completely debunked.

I am an AP, low to mid level as it is, using the elementary technique of card counting (mostly), and have made a decent living for 13 years now in Vegas, supported myself for 20 years. So any money that I have made....any money is more than Rob or Alan have made. That is just fact.

People have doxxed me. Been able to find where and who I am and even come to my building. And yet these same people, contradictory will say he isn't a blackjack player and doesn't live in Vegas, after they have PROVEN I AM and DO . You haters are just loony tunes. Apparently, there is no lie or level you won't sink to.

And I love the people claiming my brother is now made up. He is on the fucking deed and listed as co-owner of the place we live. The very information people have looked up. How is a sock puppet or imaginary person on the deed and government documents of ownership. You need to be a real person with real ID for that to occur. I am not happy that this info came to be. It literally cost me 25-30k last year in reduced play. But what the fuck!?

I mean what the fuck! when does the craziness stop?

So let’s talk about robs gambling career. Do you have any idea how much money rob needed to play the levels of Vp he did for all those years ? You can’t be this stupid to believe the guy was unsuccessful.

You never had the roll to play one tenth the volume he did at those stakes. This includes the late Alan M. Both of those men were and are more successful then you will ever be.

Seed, here's the issue I have with your arguments.

About 35 years ago, a reporter for the Pottsville Republican (which has a Pulitzer under its belt) interviewed me prior to the NFL playoffs, as papers occasionally have done. I had a bang-up year in the Wise Guys Contest and overall, winning 60-some percent of my games. And I was on a really good multi-year streak, as tallied in "Tipsters or Gypsters?" which was published in Las Vegas. Anyway, the reporter asked me how successful I had been, and I answered I had won 60% ATS for that year and x% for three years and y% for five years and finished first in the Wise Guys and second in Bally's College Contest and all this. Later in the interview, he came back and asked me the same question, and I expanded on the answer. And then at the conclusion of the interview, he asked me the same question again, and the light bulb finally went on. He wanted me to answer how much income I had, which I declined to do.

My point is that when you use the word "successful," Seed, you and that reporter are talking about income or wealth or something that is not the general definition of "successful." If you're a whiz-bang AP and you consider yourself "successful" because you have x number of dollars, then any Chinese billionaire's son who plops themselves in Las Vegas next week and makes more money than you is "more successful" than you by your definition. I find this absurd.

Before you go on some rant than records and expertise don't translate into real "success," bear in mind I recently finished living in the same multi-million-dollar house as a dude who pumped through a million playing blackjack in 24 hours or something like that. I was basically doing the Magnum P.I. thing on Higgins' estate. Now this guy listened to me and worked with me, and I worked with him. So does where I lived or what I drove (occasionally a Lambo) mean I am "successful?" Or does doing that stuff for a few years not count? My girlfriend and I were staying in the master bedroom, by the way, so no, we were not in the servants' quarters.

Your definition of "success" is messed up, Seed. I've worked with presidents of companies, CFO's, a vice-president of Boeing, and Billy Walters. Success is being able to do what you want to be able to do, at a high level, and have other "successful" people recognize and respect you. It ain't exclusively or even primarily about money.

I think this is what has Singer and many haters on tilt when it comes to gambling. They are "successful" in life but have failed miserably gambling. They can't take it. It's beyond them that they aren't gambling savants or don't have specific kinds of discipline. In Rob's heyday, he had all kinds of behavioral problems in Las Vegas. He doesn't even remember that he shared those problems with people.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-01-2023 at 06:53 PM.

Thread Information