Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BOB DANCER Intentionally leaves $3,000 on slot during restroom break - Guess what happens?

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

I would bet my LIFE and my entire Net worth that KewlJ is a real AP and is profitable, and if your honest SO WOULD YOU. I would also bet the same that Rob Singer is full of shit, and if your honest with yourself so would you.

You guys don't see how delusional you look supporting that clown all because you dislike a guy for who knows what.

You think it's impossible for a guy to making 100k or so year in year out but you believe a guy who claims to have his the largest video poker jackpot in history. People are sitting in death row who have been convicted with LESS evidence than we have made for the case of Rob Singer being 100% full of shit.
    Thank you PostiveVariance. And here in lies the problem. It isn't what people believe or don't believe. It is that they are no longer willing to be honest about these things. It is now about whether you like this or that person, including things that have nothing to do with gambling like their sexuality and political views. At that point you demonize people that you don't like something about and that includes lying about them and not being honest. When that happens a forum is no longer a gambling related forum, it is a troll forum with a little bit of gambling content. On this forum we passed that a long time ago.

There has always been a few members that were only interested in this kind of trolling. People like a coach belly and Singer, Ozzy, and a few others, but now you have known AP's, respected AP's, just not being honest because they either don't like something about someone, or think it is funny and/or entertaining to troll and be dishonest.

Some AP's I talk to refer to this forum as "the urinal'. That pretty much says it all.

And as for the 100k a year, I am sorry I ever shared that information. At a time that there were books, movies and documentaries, showing or claiming players could win, 5-6 hundred K, even a million a year, I wanted to share my experiences of what a mid-level card counter playing mid stakes with a primary goal of longevity could really reasonably make. For me that was about 75-80K a year from blackjack and another 20k plus doing a little bit supplementary AP stuff.

That 75-80k was an average. I had years were I made and shared 125k and 141K just from card counting and other years where I made 28k and 14K (covid year from card counting). Anyone that thinks I would be on a forum making up earnings of 14K and 28k has lost their mind. I just shared some of the way it worked, at least for me. But if I had it to do over again, I probably wouldn't bother.

Here's what I believe/don't believe:

I do believe kewlJ is a real +EV blackjack player.

I do believe Gambling With an Edge could have 30,000 listeners.

I could also believe GWAE's listener count was once 30,000, but is lower today.

I don't believe Rob Singer ever made money with the double up bug.

I don't believe Rob Singer hit that big score last year, nor do I believe he was in Vegas when he claimed to be for our "meeting".

I don't believe Bob Dancer, a decades-long video poker player, left $3k unattended on a machine.

This is probably either a lie or a case of Bob taking over someone else's story and pretending it's his.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

I would bet my LIFE and my entire Net worth that KewlJ is a real AP and is profitable, and if your honest SO WOULD YOU. I would also bet the same that Rob Singer is full of shit, and if your honest with yourself so would you.

You guys don't see how delusional you look supporting that clown all because you dislike a guy for who knows what.

You think it's impossible for a guy to making 100k or so year in year out but you believe a guy who claims to have his the largest video poker jackpot in history. People are sitting in death row who have been convicted with LESS evidence than we have made for the case of Rob Singer being 100% full of shit.
    Thank you PostiveVariance. And here in lies the problem. It isn't what people believe or don't believe. It is that they are no longer willing to be honest about these things. It is now about whether you like this or that person, including things that have nothing to do with gambling like their sexuality and political views. At that point you demonize people that you don't like something about and that includes lying about them and not being honest. When that happens a forum is no longer a gambling related forum, it is a troll forum with a little bit of gambling content. On this forum we passed that a long time ago.

There has always been a few members that were only interested in this kind of trolling. People like a coach belly and Singer, Ozzy, and a few others, but now you have known AP's, respected AP's, just not being honest because they either don't like something about someone, or think it is funny and/or entertaining to troll and be dishonest.

Some AP's I talk to refer to this forum as "the urinal'. That pretty much says it all.

Booked DM so we can figure out the details. I can cover whatever.

If you have a net worth North of 20 or so million that you really want to put on the line for this fucking clown Jason I can do it.

I’m 100 percent positive this guys is a fucking fraud period.

In addition rob we can prove actually made real money working. Idk about his gambling but I do know he has made 10x more then this fucking fraud

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I don't believe Bob Dancer, a decades-long video poker player, left $3k unattended on a machine.

This is probably either a lie or a case of Bob taking over someone else's story and pretending it's his.
    Why would Dancer do this? I guess we can ask that of any number of people that make up or steal claims, but this would seem a very odds thing to make up or embellish.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here's what I believe/don't believe:

I do believe kewlJ is a real +EV blackjack player.

I do believe Gambling With an Edge could have 30,000 listeners.

I could also believe GWAE's listener count was once 30,000, but is lower today.

I don't believe Rob Singer ever made money with the double up bug.

I don't believe Rob Singer hit that big score last year, nor do I believe he was in Vegas when he claimed to be for our "meeting".

Let’s bet then man on Jason’s fucking fairy tale life.

Fuck you guys are idiots

I’m
    Booking whatever l let’s
    Get to it

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

Booked DM so we can figure out the details. I can cover whatever.

If you have a net worth North of 20 or so million that you really want to put on the line for this fucking clown Jason I can do it.

I’m 100 percent positive this guys is a fucking fraud period.

In addition rob we can prove actually made real money working. Idk about his gambling but I do know he has made 10x more then this fucking fraud
    Also no one gives a flying fuck that Jason sucks every cock he can get ahold of. I also could care less who he voted for. The guy is a fraud at gambling Period. He alone has made the place a urinal. Literally every board he’s ever contributed at the administration eventually kicks him off. He’a basically a Piece of shit fraud.

It’s so fun to watch Rob try and attack the gambling community that has proven he is a Clown for the better part of 2 decades.

Rob, it’s really ok that your bitter towards me. I would be bitter towards a man to, if he embarrased me as bad as I embarrassed you with your fake picture of a Video Poker
    Win that you posted claiming it was real and good for over 7 figures.

Speaking of your picture - It just so happened to be an image from a HOME Video Poker machine - I happened to see the thread on the first day it was posted. I knew within 3/10ths of a second, exactly where the image came from. Instead of setting you straight immediately, I let you bury yourself with lies for several days. You were so giddy, you were like a small child that took a cookie from the cookie jar -You couldn't believe that you may get away with it. Then around page 40 or so, I jumped in and brought your day dreaming to an end. I ruined your day, week, and possibly even month. Then you stopped posting for Months.

Have you guys heard of "Second hand embarrassed"? I litterly had this. Yes, I was embarrassed myself, sitting BEHIND a PHONE SCREEN for the absolute utter stupidly of Rob Singers claims! To repeat - Yes Folks, behind a phone screen, I myself was embarrassed by his Buffoonery. This man has absolutely no shame.

Between the fake picture reveal and Druffs attempted meeting - Singer went with his head down back to Gambling Forums to practice his made up stories over there.

Do you know what I find funny? We know Singer idolizes advantage players. You would think he would come at them with anything other than gambling stories that can be ripped to shreads.

One more thing, it's funny how Rob has such a man crush Dancer he wanted to get his attention with the name "Singer".

Ok, I fed the TROLL, that's all he gets for 2 or 3 months.

Now, back on topic. Bob Dancer's story is true. There is absolutely no reason to make up a story like this.

Well you actually believe Kewj the fake queer over Rob so lol
    This has nothing to do with KewlJ. For some reason a handful of people on this forum think if you call out Rob Singers bullshit claims then you must think KJ is not a real advantage player. Good Lord - The 2 are completely independent.

Every advantage player on this forum knows with 100% certainty that KewlJ is a REAL Advantage Player that makes money year in year out. If you deny this - you are outright lying to yourself.

I would bet my LIFE and my entire Net worth that KewlJ is a real AP and is profitable, and if your honest SO WOULD YOU. I would also bet my LIFE and NET WORTH that Rob Singer is 100% certifiably full of shit, and if your honest with yourself so would you!

You think it's impossible for a guy to making 100k or so year in year out but you believe a guy who claims to have hit the largest video poker jackpot in not only American history, but world wide. You think Rob played the Double Up bug, but KJ can't grind Vegas Blackjack? Bro, what is wrong with you? People are sitting on death row who have been convicted with LESS evidence than we have made for the case of Rob Singer being 100% certifiably full of absolute shit.

Seed, I believe you are a real AP, but the taking one side or the other on Singer/KJ is outrageous.

The hatred in some of you is unreal.

"Wise Up"

Listen ENOUGH!!!

I have undisputed evidence Jason does not earn his living by playing blackjack. This is not about rob or political sides or anything with cock. Literally this guy runs around the internet posting lies and ruining shit.

He’s like the number one reason people don’t take these places serious.

I literally will take everything you have if you bet on this fraud. I’m telling I got the goods a on the loser. Playing blackjack occasionally doesn’t make you a professional. How you earn the majority of your money is what matters.

You got real guys on this board like Monet, Axel, Mickey , and others but you tolerate fraudJ ? It’s been going on for years and years.

At least WOV wised up and got rid of him.

Red is also legitimate. Maybe not currently relevant but he’s actually real. Not this Kew fraud

Fuck man !! You should rename this place queer Js fantastic gambling den of lies.

I’m out Dm me if you are serious about betting on this dude lol . Fuck man

Fuck man !! You should rename this place queer Js fantastic gambling den of lies.

Look asshole, You have stalked me on several forums over the years with these same lies. You change your handle and keep going with the same bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone.

Here, you have made up just outrageous shit, including that you have witnesses that will swear this or that under oath. What complete bullshit. If you had something on me, you would post it. But because you have nothing, you lie and repeatedly post my name, attempting as best you can to dox me.

I don't know why Dan Druff won't enforce his own rules about harassing, as clearly that is all you are doing. Every freaking post.

But I can assure you this: You will not drive me away. I will stop posting on forums ONLY when I decide I no longer want to. So just fuck off you lying sack of shit.

Look asshole, You have stalked me on several forums over the years with these same lies. You change your handle and keep going with the same bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone.

Here, you have made up just outrageous shit, including that you have witnesses that will swear this or that under oath. What complete bullshit. If you had something on me, you would post it. But because you have nothing, you lie and repeatedly post my name, attempting as best you can to dox me.

I don't know why Dan Druff won't enforce his own rules about harassing, as clearly that is all you are doing. Every freaking post.

But I can assure you this: You will not drive me away. I will stop posting on forums ONLY when I decide I no longer want to. So just fuck off you lying sack of shit.
    Listen you fucking moron

I’m not anyone else I have one handle one fucking name on here and WOV. I’ve never interacted with you on any forums other then here. The first interaction you said I was someone I’m not, at that moment I knew you were were fake.

I fucking promise you I’m not anyone you know or knew of.

I will literally fuck you up for the Lies you post. Promise I don’t give a flying fuck about anything.

I’m not one of these fucking nerd fragile freak mother fuckers you interact with in your day to day life.

You Just don’t get it. You think it’s a game it’s not mother fucker

You started this shit.

I don’t give a fuck about oath or whatever. Fuck you

Listen you fucking moron

I’m not anyone else I have one handle one fucking name on here and WOV. I’ve never interacted with you on any forums other then here. The first interaction you said I was someone I’m not, at that moment I knew you were were fake.

I will literally fuck you up for the Lies you post. Promise I don’t give a flying fuck about anything.

I’m not one of these fucking nerd fragile freak mother fuckers you interact with in your day to day life.

You started this shit.

Soon

Listen you fucking moron

You started this shit.

Complete bullshit. When you started here, several members suggested to me that you were JWT. I also thought this and said it. Dan druff said that you were not and I accepted that and admitted I was wrong. If that incident is what all this obsession, attacks, lies, some ridiculously silly, vitriol, threats and attempt at doxing are about then you are one really fucked up dude.

But neither I nor anyone else believes that. This is a much longer running agenda and obsession everyone sees it.

Listen you fucking moron

You started this shit.

Complete bullshit. When you started here, several members suggested to me that you were JWT. I also thought this and said it. Dan druff said that you were not and I accepted that and admitted I was wrong. If that incident is what all this obsession, attacks, lies, some ridiculously silly, vitriol, threats and attempt at doxing are about then you are one really fucked up dude.

But neither I nor anyone else believes that. This is a much longer running agenda and everyone sees it.
    Yeah once you revealed yourself as a puppet for WON you put yourself into the line of fire. I’ve never attempted to dox you. I literally found everything about you by hiring a PI, because you essentially outed yourself as a puppet for him. No games here bitch. I got the goods and don’t give a fuck about your legal system. I’m not interested in doxing you to anyone. I Just wanted to have the information if I needed it.

You may find yourself in the middle of something by accident just because you can’t stop the lies. Fuck off

Listen you fucking moron

You started this shit.

But neither I nor anyone else believes that. This is a much longer running agenda and everyone sees it.
    Yeah once you revealed yourself as a puppet for WON you put yourself into the line of fire. I’ve never attempted to dox you. I literally found everything about you by hiring a PI, because you essentially outed yourself as a puppet for him. No games here bitch. I got the goods and don’t give a fuck about your legal system. I’m not interested in doxing you to anyone. I Just wanted to have the information if I needed it.

You may find yourself in the middle of something by accident just because you can’t stop the lies. Fuck off

Plus dumb fuck everyone here knows advantageplay is WON

What the FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I am a puppet of WON? I don't even want to know. You are stacking absurdity upon absurdity. Talking to you is like talking to one of the mumbling crazy street people that also make no sense. I am going to bed shortly and am done wasting time with you and your agenda and little threats.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-06-2023 at 05:35 AM.

What the FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I am a puppet of WON? I don't even want to know. You are stacking absurdity upon absurdity. Talking to you is like talking to one of the mumbling crazy street people that also make no sense. I am going to bed shortly and am done wasting time with you and your agenda and little threats.
    He said you're a Puppet FOR WON, not OF WON. I read it as,"Puppet OF WON at first myself and was like,"Is Seedvalue calling Kewlj a WON Sock? How weird! But I reread the sentence again and it's definitely,"FOR," and not "OF," He's implying that you're being manipulated by WON.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Dancer didn't "leave $3k on a machine to go take an extended old-man leak" on purpose. He says and writes these things to keep public interest in his brand--which is long past it's expiration date. The fact that a clueless positivevariance chose to revel this baloney, confirms it.

Bob Dancer has invested his entire gambling career on him being just a little bit smarter than other players, no matter what the gig. And he actually IS smarter than most. Imagine how many hundreds of times he's had to take a leak or dump and had a serious amount of money on his machines over time. Unlike PV, he's well experienced in the art of savvy casino maneuvers and would NEVER make any mistakes of this magnitude ---let alone do something like this purposfully that only a weak player would do.

Are he and that little gimp-voiced fairy Munchkin running out of material? Possibly. Are they trying to bait foolish inexperienced jokers like PV into giving their tiny little show some relevance in a dying environment. More than likely. Or are they trying to get an idiot like kew to make yet another thread all about his moronic self? SPOT ON!

Wise up.
    It’s so fun to watch Rob try and attack the gambling community that has proven he is a Clown for the better part of 2 decades.

Rob, it’s really ok that your bitter towards me. I would be bitter towards a man to, if he embarrased me as bad as I embarrassed you with your fake picture of a Video Poker
    Win that you posted claiming it was real and good for over 7 figures.

Speaking of your picture - It just so happened to be an image from a HOME Video Poker machine - I happened to see the thread on the first day it was posted. I knew within 3/10ths of a second, exactly where the image came from. Instead of setting you straight immediately, I let you bury yourself with lies for several days. You were so giddy, you were like a small child that took a cookie from the cookie jar -You couldn't believe that you may get away with it. Then around page 40 or so, I jumped in and brought your day dreaming to an end. I ruined your day, week, and possibly even month. Then you stopped posting for Months.

Have you guys heard of "Second hand embarrassed"? I litterly had this. Yes, I was embarrassed myself, sitting BEHIND a PHONE SCREEN for the absolute utter stupidly of Rob Singers claims! To repeat - Yes Folks, behind a phone screen, I myself was embarrassed by his Buffoonery. This man has absolutely no shame.

Between the fake picture reveal and Druffs attempted meeting - Singer went with his head down back to Gambling Forums to practice his made up stories over there.

Do you know what I find funny? We know Singer idolizes advantage players. You would think he would come at them with anything other than gambling stories that can be ripped to shreads.

One more thing, it's funny how Rob has such a man crush Dancer he wanted to get his attention with the name "Singer".

Ok, I fed the TROLL, that's all he gets for 2 or 3 months.

Now, back on topic. Bob Dancer's story is true. There is absolutely no reason to make up a story like this.
    Rob's gambling accomplishments are definitely not believable, by any standards. But there's one thing you can't ever take away from him. He's the most entertaining, well written, comical troll in the history of forums by a WIDE margin! Nobody wakes up a sleepy forum like Singer/Logan. The only other guy that comes to mind(long gone) is Tyde/Marty/Jewdonk. UNKOOL1 on the other hand is a whiny, snot nosed, attention seeking primadonna!

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Rob's gambling accomplishments are definitely not believable, by any standards. But there's one thing you can't ever take away from him. He's the most entertaining, well written, comical troll in the history of forums by a WIDE margin! Nobody wakes up a sleepy forum like Singer/Logan. The only other guy that comes to mind(long gone) is Tyde/Marty/Jewdonk. UNKOOL1 on the other hand is a whiny, snot nosed, attention seeking primadonna!
    Most people go to a baseball game to watch the baseball game. Ozzy goes to a baseball game so be entertained by the furry team mascot, like a 3 year old.

Thread Information