Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

I would bet my LIFE and my entire Net worth that KewlJ is a real AP and is profitable, and if your honest SO WOULD YOU. I would also bet the same that Rob Singer is full of shit, and if your honest with yourself so would you.

You guys don't see how delusional you look supporting that clown all because you dislike a guy for who knows what.

You think it's impossible for a guy to making 100k or so year in year out but you believe a guy who claims to have his the largest video poker jackpot in history. People are sitting in death row who have been convicted with LESS evidence than we have made for the case of Rob Singer being 100% full of shit.
Thank you PostiveVariance. And here in lies the problem. It isn't what people believe or don't believe. It is that they are no longer willing to be honest about these things. It is now about whether you like this or that person, including things that have nothing to do with gambling like their sexuality and political views. At that point you demonize people that you don't like something about and that includes lying about them and not being honest. When that happens a forum is no longer a gambling related forum, it is a troll forum with a little bit of gambling content. On this forum we passed that a long time ago.

There has always been a few members that were only interested in this kind of trolling. People like a coach belly and Singer, Ozzy, and a few others, but now you have known AP's, respected AP's, just not being honest because they either don't like something about someone, or think it is funny and/or entertaining to troll and be dishonest.

Some AP's I talk to refer to this forum as "the urinal'. That pretty much says it all.