Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What have you been taking during your supposed brief relapse into sobriety, anything at all? Any mind altering substances at all?

Okay and this is what I mean by shy of coherence posts. My reference to Fear and Loathing was with reference to REDietz.

With UNKewlJ his writing is abysmally dull and consists of not much more than soft whining. Those one two three four (or) zero years of college he can't keep track of with his ever changing lies didn't help him. That he's a high school dropout is more than evident. People don't go to a four year college let alone a private Catholic one and still not know the difference between "effect" and "affect" and use the word "mussel" when muzzle is intended . That sort of thing is representative of the self educated street person UNKewlJ is. Even if he did know how to write, his constant
    Originally Posted by Tater/Moses
    Poor poor KJ. Always the victim.
    whine would destroy his focus.
    Last edited by MDawg; 04-27-2024 at 10:13 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    What have you been taking during your supposed brief relapse into sobriety, anything at all? Any mind altering substances at all?
    Nah, just the usual...coffee.

I suppose that technically coffee is a "mind altering substance."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post

Okay and this is what I mean by shy of coherence posts. My reference to Fear and Loathing was with reference to REDietz.

With UNKewlJ his writing is abysmally dull and consists of not much more than soft whining. Those one two three four (or) zero years of college he can't keep track of with his ever changing lies didn't help him. That he's a high school dropout is more than evident. People don't go to a four year college let alone a private Catholic one and still not know the difference between "effect" and "affect" and use the word "mussel" when muzzle is intended . That sort of thing is representative of the self educated street person UNKewlJ is. Even if he did know how to write, his constant
    Originally Posted by Tater/Moses
    Poor poor KJ. Always the victim.
    whine would destroy his focus.
    Come'on man. We all have our moments. Kewl could have a 4 year degree. There is literally a school out there for everyone. Yes he may not be the sharpest tack but given his posting level he is pretty much guaranteed to make some basic errors.

Kewl has never claimed to be smart. He is just a grinder. He knows how to make it happen. How to survive as a pro. He isn't selling dreams. He is selling hard work. He has never said his wits have gotten him where he is. It is the MATH that has. It is his applicaiton and understanding of it in regards to BJ. (no, not blowjob).

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Kewl has never claimed to be smart. He is just a grinder. He knows how to make it happen. How to survive as a pro. He isn't selling dreams. He is selling hard work. He has never said his wits have gotten him where he is. It is the MATH that has. It is his applicaiton and understanding of it in regards to BJ. (no, not blowjob).
    Thank you for a rare reasonable post without all the trolling and repeating of lies. What happened, you didn't drink yourself silly tonight?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information