Thread: Is Redietz DEAD? :O

Accountingquestion's signature now reads,"On 5/16/2024, Redietz left us. Remember." Did Redietz die today?

Hopefully he meant that Redietz decided to abandon VCT, not that Redietz DIED today. Hmm. I'm sure Dan Druff would have had a thread saying something like ,"Eric Dietrich, better known as Redietz has passed away today on 5/16/2024 at age 60 from Pancreatic Cancer. He was certainly a dynamic and interesting character on VCT and WOV and will be solely missed. RIP to our dearly departed Poster and continue making dynamic and interesting posts up in Heaven." But Dan didn't make any such posts nor have I seen any similar posts, so I hope Redietz is still alive.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Why is this important?........

Red is one of those people who's neither here nor there. So WHO CARES??

Get a freaking life!

Honestly i was just fucking around and meant to only refer to him announcing he wasn't posting. (I believe thats what he posted) I will change it around.

The best thing about it all is I made a post specifically praising Redietz a couple of days ago. lmao. You'll never see Redietz do that for an AP. His ego is either too big or what I would call a "weak ego". Regardless - I don't want him leaving us.

Didn't mean to imply anything happened to him.
    Deep down inside Redietz is probably an ok guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. 5/16/24 he left us. Remember.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Why is this important?........

Red is one of those people who's neither here nor there. So WHO CARES??

Get a freaking life!
    She does have a life. Playing Bingo & penny slots & posting (a lot) of stuff on here.

Its not necessarily an enviable life, but its a life nonetheless.

Ditz has sworn off this board several times. Hopefully, he keeps his word this time.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information