Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

Where is Daniel/Ryan Kayal or VVinner from pocketfives.com when you need him lol. Maybe email him at @LAKERSFAN00@GMAIL.COM to join a league lolololol scamming

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Wife and I are fully vaxxed and followed all the proscribed hygienic measure put out by the CDC and thus far we avoided Covid.

My impression of masks: they help prevent someone who has covid from spreading it, as opposed to preventing a wearer from contracting it.

Did the country / world over-react?

No, as the shut down was pre-vaccines; with vaccines there is little to worry about unless you're too fucking stupid, bull-headed, and / or poliiticized to get the innoculations.

You should make a vaccine smoothie and drink one every morning followed by a vaccine enema mixed with KewJ and his baby Bro’s man butter seed extract

With all the craziness we see on this forum, the last 12 consecutive posts in a span of 32 minutes, reads like the ramblings of a mental patient off his meds, sitting in the corner babbling to himself. A new level of sickness.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    With all the craziness we see on this forum, the last 12 consecutive posts in a span of 32 minutes, reads like the ramblings of a mental patient off his meds, sitting in the corner babbling to himself. A new level of sickness.
    Now do you over 12 years dildo rider. Go lick the ass of your security guard

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    ..... soooooo.. tell us whats going on in your life, Seedvalue? Anything out of the ordinary you'd like to share?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    ..... soooooo.. tell us whats going on in your life, Seedvalue? Anything out of the ordinary you'd like to share?
    Nothing new bigtits beautiful day perfect weather and great to be alive. Rich as fuck and my dick is worshipped. How about you ?

Nothing new bigtits beautiful day perfect weather and great to be alive. Rich as fuck and my dick is worshipped. How about you ?
    I just wonder why your parents gave you a 'puter after they withdrew you from fifth grande, locked your troubled ass in the basement and threw away the key?

Kids these days...
    What, Me Worry?

Sportsbettor, Captain Jack Andrews has made several appearances on GWAE. Here's the first one from six years ago. He gives some advice to bettors just starting out:

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I just wonder why your parents gave you a 'puter after they withdrew you from fifth grande, locked your troubled ass in the basement and threw away the key?

Kids these days...
    Nothing you have done in life has ever brought another human prosperity.

My cock has done more for humanity then everything you have done since birth

Your cock is writing checks that your balls can't cash.

Now pick up a book and put down that tablet, study hall is almost over.

Yeah, I know, gym class is up next and you hate it 'cause you're understandably embarrassed to be seen naked., but size isn't everything, in fact in your case it's next to nothing.
    What, Me Worry?

Yeah, I know, gym class is up next and you hate it 'cause you're understandably embarrassed to be seen naked., but size isn't everything, in fact in your case it's next to nothing.
    Bet your net worth against mine. Im literally the only one willing to bet it all against what you have. I would literally escrow everything to show the world how fucking pathetic your existence has been.

But you won’t bet shit little dick because you don’t have shit. Your just another multi decade forum poster who never given one thing of value, if you die tomorrow I be surprised if more then 10 people would show up to your funeral. Loser pot head freak

Bet your net worth against mine. Im literally the only one willing to bet it all against what you have. I would literally escrow everything to show the world how fucking pathetic your existence has been.

But you won’t bet shit little dick because you don’t have shit. Your just another multi decade forum poster who never given one thing of value, if you die tomorrow I be surprised if more then 10 people would show up to your funeral. Loser pot head freak
    You Kewj and AIQ could die and it would be a net positive for humanity. That’s his much dislike I have for your type. If you three idiots did not exist on these boards there would be more real meaningful gambling discussions. But since you trolls are here these public boards will always be a waste.

And I can cash any check you can write 10 times over little dick

You Kewj and AIQ could die and it would be a net positive for humanity. That’s his much dislike I have for your type. If you three idiots did not exist on these boards there would be more real meaningful gambling discussions. But since you trolls are here these public boards will always be a waste.

I don't think any 3 of us troll to the extent you do when you decide to post here. MisterV and myself at least attempt to be humorous. Most people aren't looking at old threads being obsessive. Creeper

Anyway, "I will literally escrow everything" is such nonsense that only the most incredibly naive would ever believe you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Bet your net worth against mine.
    Oh, still trying to play "mine is bigger than yours?"

I'll concede one thing: you ARE the biggest prick on the board.
    What, Me Worry?

Bwa ha ha ha

You are just SO full of shit.

Imagine, a mouth breathing hustler claiming he'd eclipse a trial attorney.

Go fuck yourself.
    What, Me Worry?

I read something by Bill Krakomberger lately about everybody going nuts over March Madness. He says it's a 63 game tournament that lasts for weeks but is equivalent to just a Thursday night in the regular season as far as number of games played.

The big news this week is Steve Fezzik betting 60K to win about 1.3K on the Purdue-Fairleigh Dickinson game. The spread was Purdue -23.5. FD won by 5 points. LOL. Fezzik has been taking a lot of heat on social media for the bet. They're all calling him a clown.His response: Why don't you guys show me some tickets where you had FD +23.5 points. So far all he's heard is crickets.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I read something by Bill Krakomberger lately about everybody going nuts over March Madness. He says it's a 63 game tournament that lasts for weeks but is equivalent to just a Thursday night in the regular season as far as number of games played.

The big news this week is Steve Fezzik betting 60K to win about 1.3K on the Purdue-Fairleigh Dickinson game. The spread was Purdue -23.5. FD won by 5 points. LOL. Fezzik has been taking a lot of heat on social media for the bet. They're all calling him a clown.His response: Why don't you guys show me some tickets where you had FD +23.5 points. So far all he's heard is crickets.

Fezzik tries very hard to make light of his Purdue bet and how it was just "not his best work". The fact is, he NEVER makes bets over $1000 unless he does as much math as possible and is ultimately extremely confident he made the right choice.

In this video, we see him trying to marginalize his knowledge of what the parameters were surrounding this wild ass bet. He's too embarrassed to say how FD totally performed exactly how a lowly-ranked tournament-worthy team actually was capable of performing, and instead used poorly analyzed Purdue guard play as his excuse. Even I would never make a bet on the moneyline for a -5000 team to win. It has no value. You're treated to Fezzik claiming how he has no idea how much he would have won if Purdue covered--which is obviously untrue.

The point is, he made no mistake--the math told him to bet Purdue, regardless how tiny the EV was, but it failed him. I expect redietz would say he bet on FD because "he knows sports".

I said before the tourney that Purdue was in the most rugged bracket I had ever seen, and not because Purdue was in it. I thought three, maybe four teams in the bracket were better than Purdue.

You were talking good non-brand teams with ORU and way underseeded Florida Atlantic. We're talking a dangerous Kentucky team. A Memphis team that beat Houston once and almost beat them a second time. A Mich State team that always plays well in the tournament. And then Tennessee and a hot (although underclassmen) Duke. That is one nasty-ass bracket. And I wasn't even mentioning Marquette because I don't know a damned thing about Marquette. Anybody betting Purdue to come out of that has serious hallucinogenic issues.

Heritage has an interesting contest. You rank the teams from 64 down to 1. Every time a team wins, you get the points you assigned to them. I had Purdue as the worst of the #1s with a 61 rating. I had Kansas as NOT a #1 with a 60 rating. I put Texas, a two seed, as a one seed above Kansas. Because, why wouldn't you? Texas just kicked the crap out of them.

Anyway, after one week, I'm sitting 105th out of roughly 3000. Creighton winning killed me, as did my alma mater, PSU, beating A&M in the first round.

Look, Fezzik is a fine contest player, arguably the best NFL contest player ever. As far as actual gambling goes, Fezzik has a few bad skeletons in his handicapping history that he has sort of publicly acknowledged. I'm sure he and the LVA/GWAE folks know to what I am referring. NFL Contest results do not in any way necessarily translate into having one iota of expertise in college hoops.

Who do I have? Well, before the conference tourneys were halfway done, I took Duke at 50-1 for dinner money. When the brackets came out, I knew I was cooked.

Most years, I have between 3k and 4K on longshots. Occasionally as much as 6K. Not this year. I'm glad I didn't. Half the teams I wanted to take ended up in that same bracket quadrant (Tennessee, Duke, FAU, ORU).

Edited to add: I am reminded that I also lost dinner money on St. Louis, which I bet before the season started at some Godforsaken odds. I had forgotten about that because it was in November, but I'm a stickler for accuracy. St. Louis was about as good as I thought, but both VCU and Fordham were much better than I anticipated. St.Louis lost to VCU in their conference tournament semi-finals.
    Last edited by redietz; 03-21-2023 at 04:17 PM.

There is no "the math" for sports betting.

LOL. That's something, like the tooth fairy and Santa Claus, people tell themselves to justify why they think they're getting something for nothing.

I like that analogy. May have to copyright it.

"The math" is personal speculation. It's like anuses. Everybody has one and some are more full of it than others. I can't copyright that. Somebody beat me to it.

There's nothing wrong with personal speculation. Heuristics. That's the gist of sports betting. Just don't call it "the math" or "EV." That's like calling your pickup line in a bar "The Method."

One of my partners always asks, "If you have the 60K, why do you need the 1.3?"

And finally, if it's correct that Fezzik rarely plays that type of money, I hope for his sake that he did not repeat his faux pas from 10 or 12 years ago. That would have been a Nicky Santoro kind of faux pas.
    Last edited by redietz; 03-22-2023 at 06:59 AM.

I'm just gonna drop this song reco here since it makes more sense in this thread...

Thread Information