Page 83 of 107 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2133

Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Shackleford on multiple instances called out things as false.
    Shackleford never asserted that anything MD reported was false...that's another one of your fairy tales.

Wizard would say something to the effect that on that day, Mike witnessed Mdawg play a small progression
    Wizard already confirmed that MD pressed into winning streaks during that session...is that the progression you mean?

I've seen him play. He's just your average ploppie at both bac and bj.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Which begs the question: how can a common cur without any advantage win fifty or so seesions in a row as he claimed?

Answer: He can't, it's pure bullshit.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Which begs the question:
    jbjb is not a credible witness.

Don't have more questions for him than that?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    So you were that guy I had removed out of high limit for trying to borrow money from me.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Name:  10-Magical-Merry-Christmas-Gifs-Animations-And-Quotes-For-2022-63886-2.gif
Views: 122
Size:  244.1 KB

Oh, wow, 1647 = 3^3*61 ---> 2/7 in '61. Ha.

And, 211 ---> 2^11 = [1961 + (91 - √16)] ---> 1961_1691
    Last edited by 1Hit1der; 12-10-2023 at 04:48 PM.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I only see part of one par sheet mick.
    Let’s do a dump of those next lol
    I've never been plugged in good enough to get par sheets although I've been given scraps here and there. I've always had to do empirical studies.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You had no problem participating in the gang up on Singer.
    There is a big difference in the two situations mickeycrimm. Rob Singer is a guy who promoted math defying voodoo claims for 2 decades. He even wrote a book (or was it two) promoting this nonsense, progressive betting systems and "special plays". We all witnessed a member on this very forum, Slingshot, who repeatedly tried to emulate Rob and play this voodoo math defying system. And I am sure there were others along the way. Rob even claimed he gave private lessons to people.

Redietz did none of that kind of shit. If none of what Redietz says is true, and I am not convinced of that, all that does is put him in the class of people like an Evenbob, who makes claims that aren't true and no one takes seriously.

I would even accept it if redietz had been found to be soliciting people for his picks. But over the years there has been exactly one person that has ever claimed that, Rob Singer with zero evidence. If Redietz had been doing that there would have been many, many more and Dan Druff would have discovered that and put a stop to it.

In the absence of anything like that, all the redietz situation is, is a witchhunt and bullying against a member that many here have publicly stated they dislike.

It is fair to point out many of the stupid things he has said, like the EV comments, comments about advantage players, as like many others he seems to now have an anti-AP bias to him. Even the "games over .500" discussion that is your current signature is fair game if that is important to you. But this has now gone way beyond that, with many members ganging up, who will accept nothing less that driving redietz from the forum, just the same as people have attempted with me.

And guess what? Rob Singer is still posting here. So why the need to drive redietz away? He isn't really hurting anyone.
    Redietz, a known professional sports bettor, said the number one sports bettor in the world published a fraudulent sports betting system. That's a gargantuan accusation but he won't list any proof. We're just supposed to believe him.

Axel was cordial and polite with redietz but redietz ridicules him with every post.

Redietz ridicules and picks fights with all AP's.

He even ridiculed you, saying you were more likely to be a male prostitute than a professional blackjack player.

As for me he has resorted to telling out and out lies about what I've said.

Redietz has ganged up on everyone here. Which of us do you think should refrain from rebuffing redietz' insults?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I have never ever come close to saying that Billy Walters published a "fraudulent sports betting system." Nothing I have ever written in any venue or said publicly or privately comes remotely close to what mickey crimm just wrote.

I'm not sure if he's libeling me or Billy Walters more.

I will bring this up with Todd. I have no choice in the matter.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I have never ever come close to saying that Billy Walters published a "fraudulent sports betting system." Nothing I have ever written in any venue or said publicly or privately comes remotely close to what mickey crimm just wrote.

lmao. I remember reading this. Some comment about how he had something wrong.. some small detail.

Bringing Todd into this.. Redietz you're just asking to be more abused. Saying someone is "wrong" will never rise to the level of actionable libel. I forget what is required but damn sure more than that.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Hobo Crimm has done his share of whining to Druff too....lol

I think number one whiner by a longshot is FraudJ though.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Fuck Dan, what's he going to do or say? Would you do a radio interview with me and Dan asking some tough questions? We can both invite anyone to the interview who we wish to.

I'm kind of thinking redietz is a bit mentally ill at this point.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Axel was cordial and polite with redietz but redietz ridicules him with every post.
    Yes, I noticed that as well, I just let it go. Even before Redietz had an issue with me I asked some legitimate tough questions and didn't get any legit answers.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    I was kind of thinking he got kicked in the head with one too many monk shoes...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    I was kind of thinking he got kicked in the head with one too many monk shoes...RIP

Except Redietz didn't duck. THey hit them in the head and he picked em up .. said.. nice shoes. THe rest is history.

It is what happened when his picks went 3-9 .. at the imperial palace sports book. He still wears them.

True story. I promise.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I only have one question regarding Red's specialty college football betting skills. On average per year how much does he make?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I only have one question regarding Red's specialty college football betting skills. On average per year how much does he make?
    Unfortunately, not enough to stay current on $500/year property taxes....RIP

In UNKewlJ's case, not enough to even masquerade as more than a red and green chip player.

Hell, even out and out cons who try to pray on us high rollers come up with a few thousand in chips to try to pretend that they belong in the room.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    On average per year how much does he make?
    Who are you asking?

On average per year how much do you make from AP?

Thread Information