Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
I think ZenKing only puts in 2 hours a week. Ok, I'm under-exaggerating, but he doesn't put in many hours.
Well, how much are you under-exaggerating by? By his own admission, Zenking isn't playing high enough stakes to only be putting in a handful of hours. At the stakes he says he plays, max bet in the 2x$250 range, he really should be a grinder type player putting in decent hours to make any decent money.

Unless of course blackjack has become a part-time thing for him. Is he doing other AP stuff (or non-AP stuff) to make a living and blackjack is just a small part of that now?
95% sure he just plays blackjack. He might be doing 20 hours a week, and he might have upped his base bet. I don't pay that much attention to all that.

I don't think he will care that I mention this, but he just got rear-ended(by a car that is) His car was totaled. But, other than that, he seems to be doing well. Nice place, has money, has freedom, and has friends.
I am sorry to hear about his car troubles. 20 hours a week is ok. If you actually put in 20 hours of play, it probably consumes 30-40 hours of actual time. Glad to hear he is doing well and enjoying life.