Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2304

Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

It is akin to an attorney committing malpractice.

The doctor deliberately did not follow the patient's clear instructions as to desired medical care.

Yes, there is little of a financial nature to gain, but complaining might just cause the doc not to do it again to some other infirm soul lurking in god's waiting room.
    What, Me Worry?

Their respective College's take no significant action until there are big civil judgments against them. Like the dentist who, finally, after a Small Claims Court finding, lost his licence for raping a patient. Which literally takes years to wend through so many types of proceedings.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Anyway, if there's a reason to sue the hospital, down the road, it's because they had my friend on a 5 ml / hr water feeding tube, for a couple of days leading up to the severe dehydration, which resulted in a dangerously high level of sodium in his brain. When that happens, the idea is to get water into the body, by both intravenous, and feeding, lines, but, to start out slow with the water. When he went to the ICU, they immediately started him at 50 ml / hr with the feeding tube, and, I think, 5 ml / hr with the intravenous line. The meter for the latter was encoded a bit differently, which didn't make much sense to me. And, there was a single nurse who was "all over him" in terms of changing out the various antibiotics, and drugs, to manage his ever-shifting blood work, as well as check for his physical indicators other than on the main monitor. (When things get that out-of-hand, the blood work becomes an almost meaningless puzzle of extremes.)

Anyway, that the main idea is to start small with the water, until the salt subsides, at which point they went to 100 ml / hr by feeding tube, means that the recovery room, after surgery, should have had him on more than the 50 ml / hr water that the ICU put him on when he got there. At the time, I kept questioning the the 5 ml / hr amount, which, obviously, seemed like way too little water to try to fight the main problem. Someone really goofed it. I guess, the reason that the doctor on the recovery floor did every thing she could to avoid talking to me there, shortly before my friend went to the ICU.

When he arrived at the ICU, the doctor noted that the recovery floor should have sent down the monitors, from there, because they had to send a nurse up there to get the fittings for the feeding tube, etc, that was inserted up there. I mean, one floor doesn't know what the other is doing, each has their own approach (requiring duplication of MRI's, and, so on, for the next doctor), with varying equipment. A real "circus".

A different doctor called me about something else, this afternoon, and, interjected that the doctor in the ICU that my friend went to was one of the main doctors in the hospital, someone who knows every thing about medicine.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 04-29-2024 at 09:42 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Mickey mostly talks stuff other people allegedly do that he has no experience with anyways like 10k’s and sports betting.
    I was the first to work Mystery Progressives, of which, the 10K's are Mystery Progressives, when they first hit this country at the Mandalay Bay opening in 1998.

I was the first to explain on WoV how Mystery Progressives were configured. Not even Shack knew how they were configured. I taught everyone how to find the true edge and exploit Mystery Progressives. Mission146 initially called my explanation the "half way theory." My "theory," as he called it, is now accepted fact.

I was the one that explained how you could hit a Mystery Progressive without pushing the meter up a penny.

I've been exploiting Mystery Progressives for 26 years.

mcrap, you've taken after your butt buddy, ditz, in spouting ignorant blather on subjects you know nothing about.

And fuck ditz' book. Oh, hold it. I will ask one question about the book. Ditz, how much have you made in the way of royalties on the book?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Producing historical facts to mcap is the same as bringing up Oct.7th to the foolish & ignorant anti-Israel/anti-Jew "protesters" on these college campuses: they can't come to grips with it so they manufacture fake alternatives.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Mickey mostly talks stuff other people allegedly do that he has no experience with anyways like 10k’s and sports betting.
    I was the first to work Mystery Progressives, of which, the 10K's are Mystery Progressives, when they first hit this country at the Mandalay Bay opening in 1998.

I was the first to explain on WoV how Mystery Progressives were configured. Not even Shack knew how they were configured. I taught everyone how to find the true edge and exploit Mystery Progressives. Mission146 initially called my explanation the "half way theory." My "theory," as he called it, is now accepted fact.

I was the one that explained how you could hit a Mystery Progressive without pushing the meter up a penny.

mcrap, you've taken after your butt buddy, ditz, in spouting ignorant blather on subjects you know nothing about.

And fuck ditz' book. Oh, hold it. I will ask one question about the book. Ditz, how much have you made in the way of royalties on the book?

LOL. If you can't afford the book, mickey, I'll be happy to send you an autographed copy gratis. Just PM me your address.

I made about as much as Argentino made from his book, maybe more. I did, however, retain film rights.

Yes, mickey, I'm especially well known for spouting ignorant blather on subjects [I] know nothing about." Ask anyone. That's my raison d'etre. That's why roughly 85% of my overall wagering is college football. I don't know how to stay in my intellectual lane.

Hey, Singer! If you and the wife want dinner on me in LV, PM me. I'm trying to schedule the first week in June.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    LOL. If you can't afford the book, mickey, I'll be happy to send you an autographed copy gratis. Just PM me your address.

I made about as much as Argentino made from his book, maybe more. I did however retain film rights.
    I just checked Amazon. The book your essay is in doesn't have any customer reviews. WTF? Zero sales means zero reviews.

I have 123 books in my kindle collection. I also have a collection of rare books that are used in my genealogical research. But I don't care to read your essay because I don't read fiction. Non-fiction is my niche.

So you were in the Who's Who in 1984? Wow! That means you haven't been in Who's Who for 40 years. What do they call that? A flash in the pan.

Face it ditz. You're a dinosaur. High tech sports betting kids have left you behind.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Whatever Mickey. Someone probably showed your bum ass the pigs once and you’ve been talking about what other people do and playing nickel keno ever since
    Mickey Crimm is a poser pro. He rides around in a moto-wheelchair telling slot hustlers he's Mickey Crimm, and some are in awe of a "forum legend" and show him the plays.

I made about as much as Argentino made from his book, maybe more. I did however retain film rights.
    I just checked Amazon. The book your essay is in doesn't have any customer reviews. WTF? Zero sales means zero reviews.

I have 123 books in my kindle collection. I also have a collection of rare books that are used in my genealogical research. But I don't care to read your essay because I don't read fiction. Non-fiction is my niche.

So you were in the Who's Who in 1984? Wow! That means you haven't been in Who's Who for 40 years. What do they call that? A flash in the pan.

Face it ditz. You're a dinosaur. High tech sports betting kids have left you behind.

Just so no one is confused by mickey, Driving Southern features essays and stories that are all non-fiction. The stories are all true, and anyone willing to do the legwork can try to verify them. Since my particular story featured actual names and places, not that difficult to verify that it was non-fiction. I'm not the "star" of my story, so to speak, and the principal person featured is still alive, so not that tough to do the verification.

Certainly easier to verify the story in Driving Southern than mickey's hobo tales. It's funny. The thing about being a monitored handicapper with actual clients is that all of your gambling expertise or lack thereof is verified by third parties. You don't get to make shit up and live a manufactured gambling fairy tale online. Like some folks.

Kumbaya, my friends, kumbaya.

Having "actual clients" is evidence of the opposite of being a professional sports better.

Perfect example of someone living in the past. Guy goes on GWAE reminiscing on his days in bum fuck Laughlin for his legions of bootlickers to fawn over. I don't know why I'm surprised, not many 71 year olds accomplish much at that ripe old age.

Originally Posted by joeblowsme View Post
    Perfect example of someone living in the past. Guy goes on GWAE reminiscing on his days in bum fuck Laughlin for his legions of bootlickers to fawn over. I don't know why I'm surprised, not many 71 year olds accomplish much at that ripe old age.
    Most people don't accomplish much at ANY age.

No wonder I love to read Alien Invasion sci-fi novels; re-reading "Footfall" as we speak.

Most people aren't worth knowing; too self-absorbed, too narcissistic; too shallow.

Given all humanity has had to work with, we've REALLY "fucked the pooch."
    What, Me Worry?

The past is dead, and, the future isn't here yet. Or is it? Ha.

---> Year of Three Presidents (United States).

https://anagram-solver.net/The%20pas....?partial=true

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Having "actual clients" is evidence of the opposite of being a professional sports better.

Actually, you're wrong. How many times do you think Billy Walters filed his taxes as a "professional sports bettor?" LOL.

The idea is to get to the recognition level, via third party monitoring, where people partner with you directly based on your track record and personal reputation. Second is to get to the level where people, who know each other, partner with you so everyone knows they are getting the same plays, which are tracked by both the second parties and preferably neutral third parties.

If you are extremely effective, third is to get to the point where people who have been in the sports betting business for decades, including presidents of companies, hand their money to you to bet hands-on directly, while these people know each other and can compare notes. And you get a percentage of profits as your payment while everyone has access to the same plays.

Or, conversely, if you are a posing bullshitter, you can go on forums, proclaim that you're an AP and winning sports bettor. Then post some videos proclaiming that "I'm a winner" with no monitoring, no third party record-keeping, no public reporting of your business record or personal history. Nobody who tracks exactly what you have done for a year, or three years, or five years, or decades. And keep your clients/partners separate from each other and have zero public accountability. But explain that you are a "sharp" because you know you are. Oh, and import some stock market lingo because, well, that helps.

Carry on, smurger. I hate to interrupt someone as expert as you. I defer to your vast experience.

Just so no one is confused by mickey, Driving Southern features essays and stories that are all non-fiction. The stories are all true, and anyone willing to do the legwork can try to verify them. Since my particular story featured actual names and places, not that difficult to verify that it was non-fiction. I'm not the "star" of my story, so to speak, and the principal person featured is still alive, so not that tough to do the verification.

Certainly easier to verify the story in Driving Southern than mickey's hobo tales. It's funny. The thing about being a monitored handicapper with actual clients is that all of your gambling expertise or lack thereof is verified by third parties. You don't get to make shit up and live a manufactured gambling fairy tale online. Like some folks.

Kumbaya, my friends, kumbaya.
    I can confirm that he goes around the world at the Truck Stops.

Actually, you're wrong. How many times do you think Billy Walters filed his taxes as a "professional sports bettor?" LOL.

The idea is to get to the recognition level, via third party monitoring, where people partner with you directly based on your track record and personal reputation. Second is to get to the level where people, who know each other, partner with you so everyone knows they are getting the same plays, which are tracked by both the second parties and preferably neutral third parties.

If you are extremely effective, third is to get to the point where people who have been in the sports betting business for decades, including presidents of companies, hand their money to you to bet hands-on directly, while these people know each other and can compare notes. And you get a percentage of profits as your payment while everyone has access to the same plays.

Or, conversely, if you are a posing bullshitter, you can go on forums, proclaim that you're an AP and winning sports bettor. Then post some videos proclaiming that "I'm a winner" with no monitoring, no third party record-keeping, no public reporting of your business record or personal history. Nobody who tracks exactly what you have done for a year, or three years, or five years, or decades. And keep your clients/partners separate from each other and have zero public accountability. But explain that you are a "sharp" because you know you are. Oh, and import some stock market lingo because, well, that helps.

Carry on, smurger. I hate to interrupt someone as expert as you. I defer to your vast experience.

Or you can just bet your own money, and partner with people to use their accounts or in the B&M days to have them place bets for you.

LOL, mcrap says I'm the one that writes about what other people are doing? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You're a dinosaur ditz. You old has been sports bettors are just like the old poker players. The high tech wiz kids took poker to a much higher level and they've done the same with sports betting. They've left you behind ditz. Kill yourself.

Joeblowsmen was a porter at the Riverside when I worked the flush attacks there. He came along every few hours sweeping up the coin wrappers and emptying the ash trays.

Over the intercom we would hear: "Porter to the restroom! Porter to the restroom!" And Joeblowsmen would come scurrying by.

He's now a janitor at a high school known as Joeblowsboys.

Joeblowsmen was a porter at the Riverside when I worked the flush attacks there. He came along every few hours sweeping up the coin wrappers and emptying the ash trays.

Over the intercom we would hear: "Porter to the restroom! Porter to the restroom!" And Joeblowsmen would come scurrying by.

Obviously the origin of my username went way over your head. Not surprising, you jump straight to homo fantasies. Now we really know why you look back so fondly on those days. Nice to see you’ve graduated from Laughlin to shithole casinos in podunk Oklahoma. Keep crushing it, LC.

Obviously the origin of my username went way over your head. Not surprising, you jump straight to homo fantasies. Now we really know why you look back so fondly on those days. Nice to see you’ve graduated from Laughlin to shithole casinos in podunk Oklahoma. Keep crushing it, LC.
    Hey, joeblowsboys! Porter to the restroom, snitch! Porter to the restroom! Monet is waiting for you. Which one of you is the top?

Thread Information