Page 58 of 107 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2133

Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

I got this one guys.

edit - I suspect this response will take longer than your average kewl defense. Stay tuned.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

So given the background probability of fraudulence at approximately 100%, I'm going to have to reluctantly decide victory in favor of redietz.
    Except it is documented dipshit, I posted what I was wagering before and as i was going through this period including conversations with multiple people both public and private about what we were betting via the different angles. You are now as trolly as the likes of Mdawg, coach belly, Singer, ect.
    KewlJ here is your chance to redeem yourself. Then we know you're using your "extra money" like you claim. Show us where it is documented. No big deal.. don't go into this "I don't gotta prove nuttin' sashaying about hand on hip bullshit. Just show us.
    Don't forget about the lithp.

Robert, so you've heard KJ talk?

He has a lisp, eh?

Is that a fact or just more homophobic bullshit from the cheap seats?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Except it is documented dipshit, I posted what I was wagering before and as i was going through this period including conversations with multiple people both public and private about what we were betting via the different angles. You are now as trolly as the likes of Mdawg, coach belly, Singer, ect.
    KewlJ here is your chance to redeem yourself. Then we know you're using your "extra money" like you claim. Show us where it is documented. No big deal.. don't go into this "I don't gotta prove nuttin' sashaying about hand on hip bullshit. Just show us.
    Rob, now that is homophobic.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Ok in looking, most of the conversations were private with Axelwolf and Half Smoke. We were discussing the first 2 weeks play several times. They are free to verify that or not. Additionally, Axelwolf and myself were discussing road dogs +3 3.5, 7 points an angle based on Wizards data that contributed to my +25 first two weeks.

This post was made during the games being played the first week of NFL. Axelwolf and I had discussed this play privately. Again, he can verify that if he wants or not. So at this time the NFL underdogs plays were 9-6 of the first week. I obviously was playing this angle from the conversation, which ended 10-6 the first week and another 10-6 the second week. So that is another +8 of the 25.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I haven't had time to see how the... first 2 weeks take the points system, has panned out so far.
    9-6 so far with one game remaining. The Sunday night game was a real beauty. Giants +3.5, which was not only a play by this first two weeks underdog system, but also a play by the home team +3.5 system I am using, so it was a double play for me. Giants lost 40-0 , But Druff's picks are 3-0 so far, so that helps.

Dan Druffs picks are self explanatory. I think most of us were playing Druffs picks based on how well he did last year. He went 6-1 those first two weeks.

The college unders the first few weeks, an angle I got from the Daily Wager sports betting show, I think I kept to myself until after the second weekend. I mentioned it to Axelwolf, that here is another angle you might want to try. This too was a limited time thing of the first few weeks. I was planning on betting it a 3rd week but didn't get the bets in.

So AinQ if you are looking for me to show where I posted each and every bet I made, prior to the games, no I didn't do that. I did talk about what I was betting in discussion (most private) with other members that were doing the same or similar wagering. And again, they can verify that or not. Their choice. I am not going to post the actual private discussion, not that it is top secret or anything.

Now I suspect that won't be good enough for you but I don't give a fuck. This wasn't about YOU or even me bragging about my picks. These were discussions among the people making these plays. And lost in your trolling of me will be how that +25 advantage after 2 weeks, lost down to +1 after 5 weeks. A loss of 24 of that initial 25 cushion.

I have 2-3 (looks like 3 actually) more weeks of this heavy volume betting action. If you want me to list everything I am betting friday night when I make my bets, I guess I could, but as I have been trying to explain to redietz, it isn't about what I am betting or even whether I win or lose each week. It is about getting in the volume bets while hopefully staying close to .500. The money, the EV is from the bonus money. It just so happens those first two weeks were extraordinary. Not because anything I did. I give credit to Half Mmoke and his first two weeks NFL play, Dan Druff and his 6-1 start and the guys on Daily wager who suggested college unders the first 2-3 weeks.

So respond as you wish AinQ.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Rob, now that is homophobic.
    But see that is all you people have!

I think you all, each and every one of you recognize from my volume of posts about my blackjack play and experiences that I know what the fuck I am talking about. You don't want to acknowledge that because of some hatred from things not even related to any gambling experiences so you troll and make up lies about stupid 3rd grade shit like this.

I don't have a lisp (nor like musicals, nor shopping for that matter). I am not homeless or a male prostitute, nor had a sugar daddy. That this is where you people feel the need to go with your trolling reveals more about you than me.

I can't fix your stupidity, inadequacies, nor insecurities.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Wow how did I miss that clear public documentation.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Wow how did I miss that clear public documentation.
    Fucktard, these conversations, some private weren't about proving anything (in this case something that hadn't even come up) to you trolls. they were conversation, among several players discussion our strategies for making our picks.

Nothing ever changes on this forum. Just trolls dominating and trolling.

If I was trying to impress or make something up as you fucktards are suggestion, ok, +25 after 2 weeks. How do you explain down to +1 after 5 weeks? Morons!

FraudJ is the GOAT. This is like Redietz.. it has been documented BUT ..yadda yadda you can't see/find it.

How did we guess .... Although a 1/20 shot out the gate isn't particularly unlikely but when combined with the sum of Kewl and his insistence about his receiving settlement money in connection with this new found sports betting - it virtually guarantees this to be horseshit.

Yea, he didn't set out to do it.. but he is the one who made both the claim of the longshot and the claim it was documented. We know latter is not true so why is former to be believed.

...a 1/20 shot out the gate isn't particularly unlikely...
    No, it isn't: hello, variance.

KJ makes a claim, you call bullshit, and really, WGAS: life goes on.

Why do we allow ourselves to get so seemingly worked up over insubstantial issues, when in fact there are real issues we should and could be addressing?

DING DING DING...the answer is: we do it to escape reality, even if only for a moment.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Why do we allow ourselves to get so seemingly worked up over insubstantial issues, when in fact there are real issues we should and could be addressing?

DING DING DING...the answer is: we do it to escape reality, even if only for a moment.
    The really telling thing is that I post I won a net 25 wagers over the first 2 weeks and everyone jumps up and down screaming and yelling.

But I also posted that I lost a net 24 wagers over the next 3 week's and not a peep.

I have experience this similar thing all along the way if my sharing my blackjack experiences and results. I report a week where I won 20k, way over expectation and everyone screams and jumps up and down. A month kater, I report a shitty week that I lost 20k and not a peep.

These are people that 1) usually have no clue how variance works or 2) are just fucking trolling.

Either way, they are people not to be taken seriously. That is not why they are here.they are here to play games.

Lol variance. Sure. I didn't rule out as much. Just tired of this guy mucking up threads. I'd rather real gamblers talk about things gambling or everyone troll each other.

Just like.. uhm... convenient. Like always. And he has to tie it back into his settlement. He needs to have a blog.. and stop being on here trying to convince everyone with nonsense. It gets old.

What are the real issues we should be addressing on here? This should be great.....

The really telling thing is that I post I won a net 25 wagers over the first 2 weeks and everyone jumps up and down screaming and yelling.

But I also posted that I lost a net 24 wagers over the next 3 week's and not a peep.

I have experience this similar thing all along the way if my sharing my blackjack experiences and results. I report a week where I won 20k, way over expectation and everyone screams and jumps up and down. A month kater, I report a shitty week that I lost 20k and not a peep.

These are people that 1) usually have no clue how variance works or 2) are just fucking trolling.

Either way, they are people not to be taken seriously. That is not why they are here.they are here to play games.
    Ok fair enough .. and where did you claim you lost 24 wagers? I assume it was before someone called you out and not as a reaction. No?

What are the real issues we should be addressing on here? This should be great.....
    It makes no sense to address real issues on this board.

Rather we should address issues by engaging ourselves physically and financially in seeking changes to policies / things we disagree with.

Get political; "think globally, act locally."

"Actions speak louder than words."
    What, Me Worry?

It makes no sense to address real issues on this board.

Rather we should address issues by engaging ourselves physically and financially in seeking changes to policies / things we disagree with.

Get political; "think globally, act locally."

"Actions speak louder than words."
    good grief how much weed have you smoked. I smoke and sit around making posts that crack me up.. you just go off the deep end. Sure we should all go out and volunteer instead of holding KewlJ accountable for his bs. Very good point there.

If we don't though push back it won't stop. It'll just grow and grow and grow. The guy is obviously a lunatic and is being treated little differently than he has treated others. Tasha is kinda funny even if she makes shit up. Kewl is just tedious. If you're some guy wanting gambling101 lessons then sure he might be your thing.

Repaired your post, MrV. I got some pretty darn good words in with the judges, the other day. Was pretty darn interesting what happened next. Ha.

"Actions speak louder than words; or, words speak louder than actions."
    --->

Swedish Hotel and Restaurant Workers' Union.

Swedish Hotel and Restaurant Workers Union.

https://anagram-solver.net/%22Action...2?partial=true

P.S. Half of my anagrams are coming out as Sweden. Strange shit.

Gold
    Gottlob1's AvatarJoin Date
    Jul 2023
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 10-18-2023 at 07:13 PM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Ok fair enough .. and where did you claim you lost 24 wagers? I assume it was before someone called you out and not as a reaction. No?
    YES. That was definitely things I shared in this very thread each week. I am not going to post. You look. Mickeycrimm, you have been following along. I know I am not your favorite person, but you can't chime in here?

After week 2 I was +25 net wins. And that was following angles by other people. Not some great thing I did.

After week 3, I was up 13 net wins After week 4 up 7 or 8 and after week 5 up1 net wins. And after week 6 back up 7 units.

I am saying net wins, because it is not units because the vig from the losses reduces it a bit.

So AinQ, your big issue is that I mentioned settlement money. I am sorry I did. This has nothing to do with that really. I have about 40k tied up in this (far less than my settlement money) and I would have done this without having received the settlement this year. This is something I have been thinking about for a while, but my discomfort with online books for anything but small amounts has prevented me from "jumping". That Axel and others are comfortable with online books finally pushed me to "jump". Now we will see how that works out.

good grief how much weed have you smoked. I smoke and sit around making posts that crack me up.. you just go off the deep end. Sure we should all go out and volunteer instead of holding KewlJ accountable for his bs. Very good point there.
    No weed yet, just coffee.

Sorry if I didn't make my point clear.

This board is not the place to address the "real issues" of the world today: that is what I am saying.

It's okay to address what I'll call "unreal issues," or perhaps "issues that are as important as a fart in a hurricane" such as: does KJ have a sugar daddy, does dawg own a mansion, or does Robert pack an anaconda in his pants?

We dabble here in the unreal in the hope of escaping the real.
    What, Me Worry?

I honestly don't care about the non gambling claims, including Mdawgs non-Mansion. What made the mansion thing so interesting is that when caught in that lie, he tried to scrub any mention of it from view. That right there told you everything you need know about everything else.

I have been much more concerned with things like a $100-$5000 spread playing double deck blackjack for 10 straight hours winning 60K. (a claim btw, even Wizard eventually got around to calling out).

Or winning 50 straight blackjack hands. Give me a break!

Or really just the totality of winning millions over a 4 year period, while being comped over a 1000 nights of high end suites and patted on the back. This is bizarro world stuff. Right up there with "special plays" and machines telepathing hot and cold cycles.

Should this stuff not be called out? Are we just supposed to ignore this and say nothing?

DING DING DING ...

We dabble here in the unreal in the hope of escaping the real.
    ---> Population Register Centre (Finland).

https://anagram-solver.net/%20We%20d...0?partial=true

The Population Register Centre (Finnish: Väestörekisterikeskus, VRK) is a Finnish government agency, which provides demographic information services for Finnish citizens, public administrations, businesses and communities, as well as polling services for elections. The VRK was established in 1969*1 ---> 19691 ---> 1961_1691, and is under direct control of Finnish Ministry of Finance.
    MrV, you're a "saint"! Ha. Can't believe I made it back to Finland.

In this translation, "evildoer" is a mark of having pitted oneself against God by their disposition. While "sinner" can mean this, use of the word more often emphasizes that everyone has sinned, but is not necessarily irredeemable. Therefore, I would suppose that "evildoer" would be a sufficient antonym for "saint."

Today, 07:03 PM#1160
    Gold
    Gottlob1's AvatarJoin Date
    Jul 2023

Holy crap, get a load of those numerals!

Last edited by Gottlob1; 10-18-2023 at 08:11 PM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Thread Information