Page 81 of 109 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2168

Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

[QUOTE=accountinquestion;169363]
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Keep at em boys. Keep that light shining. Lets not give this fucking rat a hole to hide in.
    Sure. Keep at it. Keep ganging up and bullying. That is what this forum is and does.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

[QUOTE=kewlJ;169369]
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Keep at em boys. Keep that light shining. Lets not give this fucking rat a hole to hide in.
    Sure. Keep at it. Keep ganging up and bullying. That is what this forum is and does.
    when someone reveals themselves as a big phoney, are we supposed to have a backroom powwow to figure out who our spokesperson is? It isn't ganging up because we don't do this. Pathetic.

In fact redietz has constantly made this a him vs AP thing. How else is it supposed to work?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Let me ask you this AinQ, and let's see if you can give an honest answer. What if everything Redeitz has claimed is BS. I only care about that when it has the potential to hurt other players. So do you really think there is anybody reading that is hoping to emulate Redeitz and play contests for a living?

And other than that what has he claimed? That he was a runner for billy watters 30-40 years ago? Is someone going to try to follow THAT path?

Come on man...this guy is no threat to anyone....anywhere. And that means all this is about is bullying someone you don't like...that you even posted that you don't like. That is just being a bully and a dick.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-09-2023 at 03:12 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Let me ask you this AinQ, and let's see if you can give an honest answer. What if everything Redeitz has claimed is BS. I only care about that when it has the potential to hurt other players. So do you really think there is anybody reading that is hoping to emulate Redeitz and play contests for a living?

And other than that what has he claimed? That he was a runner for billy watters 30-40 years ago? Is someone going to try to follow THAT path?

Come on man...this guy is no threat to anyone....anywhere. And that means all this is about is bullying someone you don't like...that you even posted that you don't like. That is just being a bully and a dick.
    I want to, first of all, emphasize that I was NOT a runner for Bill Walters. Repeat: Not a runner.

That question was asked at the book club meeting. And answered.

Second, the question isn't whether everything I have written is BS. The question is whether anything I've written is BS. I have a great idea, why not start a poll? Yeah, that's the ticket. Start a poll breaking down this and that and see who believes what I said regarding this or that. May as well commit opinions to public reality.

That's it. I'll respond in a couple of weeks.

Kewl - Lol dude implies violence in PMs. He constantly looks for fights.

There is only one way I'd lay off him.. if I call him arrogance you'll have some excuse. His arrogance is 2nd to none. Always this .. you are lazy! Go research my bullshit! Lol over and over.

The thing about bullies .. if someone is being bullied and keeps coming back to fight with everyone - you think this is bullying. WRONG.

I get it. This let's you hold onto this concept that people are just bullying you yet you ask for it over and over. Ugh. Not going into this anymore.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 12-09-2023 at 03:38 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I want to, first of all, emphasize that I was NOT a runner for Bill Walters. Repeat: Not a runner.

That question was asked at the book club meeting. And answered.

Second, the question isn't whether everything I have written is BS. The question is whether anything I've written is BS. I have a great idea, why not start a poll? Yeah, that's the ticket. Start a poll breaking down this and that and see who believes what I said regarding this or that. May as well commit opinions to public reality.

That's it. I'll respond in a couple of weeks.
    You lied about the Stanford "gold standard". The go research it bullshit. Guess what. I did so while totally wasting my time. When shown counter evidence you went off on something else. Demanding I email someone .. same shit he always did but the fact is the man was completely full of shit for whatever reason. You made the mistake much like kewl did. Bullshit that was readily verifiable as bullshit.

This is basically you sharing shoes with redietz

We could swap out redietz for you and absolutely nothing would seem out of place.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The co-host is the guy in this "press release"below referred to as a "special guest" at the "Johnson City Men's Book Club Meeting" on the book by Billy Walters. Redietz posted the "press release" over on Gambling Forums. It's the only site you can find this "press release." Red said the press was there but there is no evidence of it or the "press release" online except Red posting it on Gambling Forums.

Subsequent to the book club meeting red posted here at VCT that the NFL strategy Walter's published in the book was a losing strategy. Walter's book was the most anticipated book in the history of sports betting. And he is supposedly accused at this Johnson City Book Club meeting of publishing a false strategy. Don't you think that would be a big story in the sports betting world? Yet all we are hearing is crickets.

Red planted the "press release" over on Gambling Forums because he knew someone from VCT would find it. Here it is:

"The Johnson City Men's Book Club, helmed by retired ETSU political science professor Ken Mijeski, will discuss Gambler: Secrets from a Life at Risk by Billy Walters at the Friday, October 27 meeting.

Bob Dietz, who worked for Mr. Walters during the 2002 football season, will facilitate the discussion. Bob, who lives in Johnson City, spent 20+ college football seasons in Las Vegas as a professional handicapper. A special guest, who headed a high stakes sports gambling cartel in Las Vegas concurrent with Mr. Walters' famous "Computer Group," will also be in attendance.

The meeting, which is open to the public, begins at 3:30 PM in the lounge area of The Italian Pizza Pub at 807 W. Walnut Street in Johnson City."

The "co-host's" name would have been known at the "book club meeting" with the press there. And his name would certainly be publicly known in the football contest. So why won't redietz say his name here? Maybe because the guy is fictitious.
    So there's no name yet?

Here's a wager for you. You won't guess his name with a dozen tries. And I've already slipped up and told you all you need to know.

Let's see how bright the "AP" bulbs shine.

Monet, however, is 50/50 to get it. He has a brain.
    Dude, I have too many Irons in the fire as it is. I don't want to guess or play detective, I already spend too much time jacking around on here and WOV, it's shameful nowadays. At one time it was truly beneficial and fun as many people who I knew in real life posted regularly on WOV and here, there was a legitimate community, but not so much anymore. Nowadays, here and WOV are just places to veg out and engage in mindless shenanigans. I'm not obsessing, I asked so I could do some research and see if there's any merit to the skills you are suggesting he has.

I only care about that when it has the potential to hurt other players.
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I don't want to hear some heroic noble BS about how nobody's going to run me off BS. I'm not an idiot, that's not what this is about.

If I had to ask myself and wonder why someone would stay and keep taking a pounding while taking into account all the bad things they claim have happened to them....

I would have to guess that it's all BS, therefore nothing bad has ever happened to them, and therefore there's no real reason to leave/ stop.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Tennessee being hit with tornadoes.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/09/weath...ado-fatalities
    What, Me Worry?

Even Dan Druff would call your reply... GAY.

You had no problem participating in the gang up on Singer.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

My co-host of the Walters book club meeting had the Pats. That puts the co-host at 44-22 ATS for the season in the five games per week format at BetOnlines' Mega-Contest.

Unbelievably good. With the kinds of teams the co-host is taking, I cringe at the prospects for 0-5 blow-outs. But has not happened. Only loss in the co-host's last six games was Saints by half a point. Will see where the co-host stands tomorrow at BetOnline. Went into tonight in 20th out of 20,000. I'm in 1300th or thereabouts, which actually ain't bad.
    unjon: 50-27 64.9%

Should he start a tout service and get some kind of award for this?

What a pile of BS. You care as much about other players as you do about that fabricated "baby bro" you've concocted in some sort of pathetic effort to ease all the pain you've caused yourself by choosing to be a fringe-dwelling queer who likes talking to himself. You're not even close to being a real man, which explains your uncontrollable propensity to lie about yourself thinking that will somehow garner you a smidget of relevance and respect. And that fat old aids magnet who supported you, mommy, and your gambling habit? He was nothing more than an enabler of your degenerate lifestyle.

Keep lying kew. And keep degenerating....

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You had no problem participating in the gang up on Singer.
    There is a big difference in the two situations mickeycrimm. Rob Singer is a guy who promoted math defying voodoo claims for 2 decades. He even wrote a book (or was it two) promoting this nonsense, progressive betting systems and "special plays". We all witnessed a member on this very forum, Slingshot, who repeatedly tried to emulate Rob and play this voodoo math defying system. And I am sure there were others along the way. Rob even claimed he gave private lessons to people.

Redietz did none of that kind of shit. If none of what Redietz says is true, and I am not convinced of that, all that does is put him in the class of people like an Evenbob, who makes claims that aren't true and no one takes seriously.

I would even accept it if redietz had been found to be soliciting people for his picks. But over the years there has been exactly one person that has ever claimed that, Rob Singer with zero evidence. If Redietz had been doing that there would have been many, many more and Dan Druff would have discovered that and put a stop to it.

In the absence of anything like that, all the redietz situation is, is a witchhunt and bullying against a member that many here have publicly stated they dislike.

It is fair to point out many of the stupid things he has said, like the EV comments, comments about advantage players, as like many others he seems to now have an anti-AP bias to him. Even the "games over .500" discussion that is your current signature is fair game if that is important to you. But this has now gone way beyond that, with many members ganging up, who will accept nothing less that driving redietz from the forum, just the same as people have attempted with me.

And guess what? Rob Singer is still posting here. So why the need to drive redietz away? He isn't really hurting anyone.

Whenever the hypocritical Pac Islander starts off his 10x multiplier response with anything like
    There is a big difference
    you may bet that there is no difference between whatever he did and what he claims others did and it's all SChiZoPHreNiC UNKewl PYsCHo babble.

Kewl's lies just branch out like a tree. Start with one lie then sprout into a whole bouquet of lies. Kewl's lies are more personal because they're weirdly misleading in a way that is dangerous because they're actually believable.
    Last edited by MDawg; 12-10-2023 at 09:40 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Tennessee being hit with tornadoes.
    ---> The Tortoise and The Geese.

https://anagram-solver.net/%20Tennes...oogle_vignette

The Panchatantra tale of a tortoise and two geese teaches that it is important to understand the consequences of one's actions.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Whenever the hypocritical Pac Islander starts off his 10x multiplier response with anything like
    There is a big difference
    you may bet that there is no difference between whatever he did and what he claims others did and it's all SChiZoPHreNiC UNKewl PYsCHo babble.

Kewl's lies just branch out like a tree. Start with one lie then sprout into a whole bouquet of lies. Kewl's lies are more personal because they're weirdly misleading in a way that is dangerous because they're actually believable.
    The way he responds certifies every bit of that.

There is nothing more entertaining than watching kew's constant attempts at building alternate scenarios about his failed life, and the successful lives of those who've had him pegged from the start. And in the process, we can almost feel his giddiness in being able to make up these things, as he shares aloud each and every moment with the non-existent figment of his twisted imagination--the inimitable "baby bro".

For the record I am not trying to drive redietz away. I take particular delight in reading redietz's post. I actually read all of them unlike both you and singer.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Whenever the hypocritical Pac Islander starts off his 10x multiplier response with anything like you may bet that there is no difference between whatever he did and what he claims others did and it's all SChiZoPHreNiC UNKewl PYsCHo babble.

The way he responds certifies every bit of that.

There is nothing more entertaining than watching kew's constant attempts at building alternate scenarios about his failed life, and the successful lives of those who've had him pegged from the start. And in the process, we can almost feel his giddiness in being able to make up these things, as he shares aloud each and every moment with the non-existent figment of his twisted imagination--the inimitable "baby bro".
    If there is a baby bro you can bet he's not working Vegas as a blackjack player. He's in the next stall over at the Excalibur working the trade that FraudJ taught him.....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Thread Information