Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Note to Regnis

Check out the Beat the Host eight-week final standings. LOL. Our favorite handicapper came through in the clutch.

Hard to believe.

Normally, they use Santa Anita and Gulfstream. But with Santa Anita canceled, they used Oaklawn for three races. Won all three races.

Hmm this contest looks fun and cool.

Too bad it is play money.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Makes sense Reds' touting play money contests. J/k

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Makes sense Reds' touting play money contests. J/k

Not sure what you mean by play money. You're betting real money and winning entrance fees to large contests where you bet real money. But I'm sure "APs" can explain it to me. Maybe we start up a new term, a substitute for "mansplainin." "APsplainin'."

Sounds good. You guys can "APsplain" it to me.

Also, if you haven't figured it out, I'm not my favorite handicapper. I'm not even in my top three. LOL.

So you play with a live bankroll, and according to the APs listed above, the live bankroll is play money. If I didn't know better, I'd say there's a negative correlation between APing and reading comprehension. Just a hypothesis.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-27-2023 at 07:53 AM.

Really, you guys are unbelievable. You are posting negatively about somebody competing with live bankroll for two months and finishing in the top five out of 650 people.

You must have a problem with folks who are actually capable of doing something.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Really, you guys are unbelievable. You are posting negatively about somebody competing with live bankroll for two months and finishing in the top five out of 650 people.

You seem to take boastfulness as a measure of success. Might it not be rather a measure of insecurity?

Nothing wrong with freerolls aka play money. Because there is so little to win - you're not going to have sharp AP bettors coming out of the woodwork. That is GOOD for you redietz. sheesh
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Nothing wrong with freerolls aka play money. Because there is so little to win - you're not going to have sharp AP bettors coming out of the woodwork. That is GOOD for you redietz. sheesh

First, it was not a freeroll. If you bet real money, that is not, by definition, a freeroll.

Second, it wasn't me. I guess I need to spell that out.

Other than that, you guys are spot on.

Talk about sheesh.

And I love anonymous handles talking about insecurity. I mean holy hell, do you not see the irony?

First, it was not a freeroll. If you bet real money, that is not, by definition, a freeroll.

Talk about sheesh.

And I love anonymous handles talking about insecurity. I mean holy hell, do you not see the irony?
    We forget winners play for attention and not the money.

I googled "beat the host" last night because I had no clue what it was or why it was posted in this forum and it said something about free entries. Anyway, the forum went a whole day being dead so I had to give it a tiny little prod to maybe get a few smirks out there.

Wish I knew more about horses. Staying at a track. I wouldn't mind betting some small amounts on OTB but not worth figuring it out.

Talk about sheesh.

We forget winners play for attention and not the money.

I googled "beat the host" last night because I had no clue what it was or why it was posted in this forum and it said something about free entries. Anyway, the forum went a whole day being dead so I had to give it a tiny little prod to maybe get a few smirks out there.

Wish I knew more about horses. Staying at a track. I wouldn't mind betting some small amounts on OTB but not worth figuring it out.
    Fuck off cunt
    Mickey Crimm is a poser pro. He rides around in a moto-wheelchair telling slot hustlers he's Mickey Crimm, and some are in awe of a "forum legend" and show him the plays.

Perhaps the fact that nobody knows who or what you are talking about should be taken as evidence that you should have just sent a DM.

Anyway, the forum went a whole day being dead so I had to give it a tiny little prod to maybe get a few smirks out there.
    I will take responsibility for that. I ran in the half marathon last night and wanted to avoid the negative energy of the forum so didn't post much the last couple days. I apologize for missing a day of feeding you trolls. It may please some to know that I did not finish. I quit at the 9 mile mark just shy of Fremont street and ubered home.

Don't listen to any of them redietz.
    I'm not sure which version you prefer but both are really good.
    You choose or heck, take them both!!

(Stallone opted for Eye of the Tiger instead of this song for Rocky III but we got lucky to have it in Karate Kid)

You guys are unbelievable. A simple note to me about his girlfriend's continuing prowess in the Beat The Host and you can't just leave it alone. And FYI--I did get a PM about this. As a full-time horseplayer and former contest player (better handicapper than contest player), I am impressed by what she has done over the years and like to hear about it. It is an expensive game to play the contests.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    You guys are unbelievable. A simple note to me about his girlfriend's continuing prowess in the Beat The Host and you can't just leave it alone.
    It is not that unbelievable, regnis. Whatever new thread comes along is immediately hijacked by accountinquestion and a few others, into continuing whatever trolling they are doing at the time, in this case trolling redietz and his sportsbetting.

THAT is what this forum has been reduced to for several years now. I have complained about it for years now and am repeatedly told by AinQ and other trolls, that this is the way they like it.....a troll forum. Druff doesn't seem to care one way or the other.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Perhaps the fact that nobody knows who or what you are talking about should be taken as evidence that you should have just sent a DM.
    I did, oh secure one, but I have no idea how often regnis checks his. The goddamn title says, "Note to Regnis" to get his attention. He blows through here every couple of weeks.

If you have nothing positive to say, why not just not flap your keyboard?

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    You guys are unbelievable. A simple note to me about his girlfriend's continuing prowess in the Beat The Host and you can't just leave it alone. And FYI--I did get a PM about this. As a full-time horseplayer and former contest player (better handicapper than contest player), I am impressed by what she has done over the years and like to hear about it. It is an expensive game to play the contests.
    Appreciate it, regnis.

Hey, get this. I just finished the first draft of a script I was asked to do by the producers of a show that's contracted with IHEARTRadio. It's gotta be fact-based, but you can move names and details around so you don't wind up in a hole in the desert. I have no idea what I'm doing and the odds are about 100-1 against my script being used, but it has been a kick to write it.

So this is officially a plug for The Gangster Chronicles. It was called Mob Stories initially, but they switched up the name.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-27-2023 at 01:37 PM.

Hey Red, I'm still waiting to hear from the producer of the show you told me about; you know, you were going to try to hook us up because of your appreciation of my creative writing / flaming in Tasha's Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022 thread in the Whatever's On Your Mind section.

In all candor, Ilovebigknockers is knocking 'em out of the park as well.

Gotta say that retirement is swell, it gives me time to fuck around with such meaningless yet fun things.

Hoping that phone will ring and BAM, off to Hollywood...
    What, Me Worry?

In summary, we have comments by account, Axelwolf, and smurgerburger who demonstrate they had literally no idea what they were looking at or talking about, and account couldn't be bothered to figure out what he was reading. I assume Axelwolf didn't bother to read it. He just decided to comment. Who knows if smurger read anything before commenting.

Standard "AP" brilliance in action.

Thread Information