Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Best/Worst casino concert/comedy act audiences for persistent state plays

  1. #41
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I'm not sure why the clown started trying to get after me. I suspect it was because he doesn't like alternatives to his woke view on the cause of climate change presented for discussion. The king expects an echo chamber when he presents his views. The king also expects people to not reply back to his insults which of course is delusional. Now, as you can see, what was originally presented as an attempt at plain humor in the first post of this thread, including stating verbatim that the whole deal was a fabrication in that post, has now turned into dark humor as he tries to get after me for this innocuous post.

    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Not really true. My last 3 gfs have become quite saddened when they realize it isn't working out with us. It really doesn't mean much except as a lolz response to Rob. It is actually unfortunate and not something I'm actually proud of. I wish it'd just work out....
    Anyway, I do hope that he doesn't have to spend a lot of time spackling the holes in the wall of his mom's basement or re-upholstering the interior of his pop-up camper - because I strongly suspect that he is not having gentle words to the less attractive members of his harem when he lets them go in favor of more attractive new members as he slowly he improves the attractiveness of the group as a whole.
    I never got after Tableplay outside of him sucking off Monet because he needs mental backup for his stupid youtube based beliefs. He calls global warming "woke" - I call it decades of science. Global warming was around way before he'd even considered the word "woke" in its current meaning and likely before he was conceived. This is just more example of him being a fucking muppet. Applying "woke" to everything. That is why I stick with empirical observations in that thread. I want plenty of responses and challenges. I have no respect for regurgitated youtube videos put out by pandering grifters aimed at simps who are in no way trying to find the actual truth. That is where my issue with Monet and Tableplay come in. Also Tableplay sucks Monet off for posting these youtube videos. Hate it'. We got a little bit of latent homophobia in all of us.

    BTW TP, I dont' think I ever said you shouldn't respond to me but just not with so much multi-post conviction. I'm not going the pedantic route but you yell strawman WHENEVER you can mentally contort something into the semblance of one. Yet you do that shit all the time. You have a complete lack of self-awareness or your arguments are simply not sincere.

    He is another "man" with an ego so weak he'll never admit he is wrong. Thats how this escalated. I misread a UX screen in a RS thread. (Well I never really hustled UX and didn't read the screen that closely). I believe I got the multipliers reversed but as soon as I realized it was like oops. Embarassing. I was wrong and admitted it and end of that thread of disccusion. He (lol) later was on some mission to prove it without a doubt that I have no clue what I was talking about and wanted me to go through my math for him. I offered if he put up a $500 for me to figure out the math I used. (it required looking up hand frequencies on a poker table) He wouldnt do that as he wasn't confident in his own bullshit but oh man he was thinking he was proving something to someone. So later I did the same idiotic shit back to him but I understand context enough to realize I was being a goof. He calls me delusional for something I never requested (he not respond to me) but he sure was expecting me to go over math for him that I'd already said was wrong. lol who is delusional

    I'm so deep in his head that even saying "bad read" to him sends him off into the moon like singer does to Kewl.

    If you read above he says "he tried to get after me" - because I said "bad read". I could have tried to make up something else on the list ? Oh ICP !!! I could have said ICP and been funny but this whole thread wasn't ever funny. (at least to me). I'm a dead fan so I defended the dead and now he thinks I've crucified him. I even explained legitimately and politely that I was mainly defending the dead and deadheads.

    He really isn't very creative though. He's literally taking the Singer insults and regurgitating them directly at me. Good stuff. Yes! Got me! I'm broke and live in a pop-up camper. At least get the story straight. It is the basement. A basement in the part of the country without basements.

    Mickey and I get along to the extent that is needed. I'm pretty much over complaining about Trump once Trump ceased being President and that was where most of our bad energy came from.

    The problem with this forum is that it is free speech. Which I love but it also attracts people who have been pushed away from other places. Then I argue with them. Only people on here I have issues with are those who have had some pro-Trump or anti-science view at which point the directive is - 'Engage'. (that sound kinda Trekkie for ya, tp?) TP, I bought the NG boxed DVD set and was hopin' you'd have some time off this week to spend time with me watching them in the pop-up.

    anyway, thats the gist of the shit. Too long.

    Woke muppets like you don’t have a woman and never leave their house Long enough to experience weather

  2. #42
    The ramblings of this already crazy as fuck person, seedvalue, now off his medication, is making Garnabby look sane.

  3. #43
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    Oh I expected you to respond just to not get so aggro about it. Take another shot at me sure but going on and on about irrelevant things while all flailing about doesn't really look like "responding in kind".
    I will be responding to your attempted insults regardless of if you think it is unreasonable or crazy to do so. All of this back and forth is probably getting in the way of you showing your dates around your mom's basement and/or your pop-up camper as you sit at your phone and/or computer screen replying to my posts instead of attending to their needs, but that's just the way it's going to be.
    Lol jealousy. The only reason I said that was in response to Rob implying I didn't have a wife because of some defect. Not really true. My last 3 gfs have become quite saddened when they realize it isn't working out with us. It really doesn't mean much except as a lolz response to Rob. It is actually unfortunate and not something I'm actually proud of. I wish it'd just work out....

    You have to glom onto something, I understand.


    Did you notice Bart Hanson and his tits moved to Boston ? Do you have tits bigger then his ?

  4. #44
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    The ramblings of this already crazy as fuck person, seedvalue, now off his medication, is making Garnabby look sane.
    Yep.

  5. #45
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    The ramblings of this already crazy as fuck person, seedvalue, now off his medication, is making Garnabby look sane.
    Yep.

    So thats a yes to your tits matching the size of barts ? Is that a fact pussyfree ?

  6. #46
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    The ramblings of this already crazy as fuck person, seedvalue, now off his medication, is making Garnabby look sane.
    Yep.

    So thats a yes to your tits matching the size of barts ? Is that a fact pussyfree ?
    I'd rather have pussy and not brag about such a standard thing than not have any and go on about how you're called the gaper or whatever lunatic nutball shit that no one believes.

  7. #47
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    Yep.

    So thats a yes to your tits matching the size of barts ? Is that a fact pussyfree ?
    I'd rather have pussy and not brag about such a standard thing than not have any and go on about how you're called the gaper or whatever lunatic nutball shit that no one believes.
    Easily confirmed for free. I will gape your female family members for free if you like

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Maybe I can make it in comedy....
    By slingshot in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2020, 11:57 AM
  2. The state of casino offers - post COVID
    By The Gentle Grafter in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-04-2020, 08:56 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2019, 10:33 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-03-2019, 03:40 PM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2018, 01:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •