Thread: Am I going senile?

I kind of want those.

https://thethrivinglife.net/tgb?aff_...caAsstEALw_wcB

Due to limited stock and high demand, we can only send a maximum of 100 Bills to each customer. Select BelowPrice
    FREE + $9.99 S/H EACH BILL 5- Free Trump $1000 Bill **100% DISCOUNT APPLIED**
    FREE + $8.99 S/H EACH BILL 10- Free Trump $1000 Bill **100% DISCOUNT APPLIED**
    FREE + $7.99 S/H EACH BILL BEST DEAL!
    25- Free Trump $1000 Bill **100% DISCOUNT APPLIED**
    FREE + $5.99 S/H EACH BILL ($299.50) TOTAL 50- Free Trump $1000 Bill **100% DISCOUNT APPLIED**
    FREE + $3.99 S/H EACH BILL ($399.00) TOTAL 100- Free Trump $1000 Bill **100% DISCOUNT APPLIED**

Itemamount
    25- Free Trump $1000 Bill **100% DISCOUNT APPLIED**FREE + $7.99 S/H EACH BILL
    Yes! Rush & Insure my Order for $4.95
    Put me in front of the shipping line: This will give your order priority in the fulfillment center (There is a Huge online Demand for this item). Also the insurance will cover your shipment for any lost or damange without any questions.

Complete Order
    * 100% Secure & Safe Payments *
    NO MEMBERSHIPS. NO TRIALS. NO SIGN-UPS. NO B.S.
    By clicking the "Go To Step #2" button above you also consent to receive email at the email address you provided, as well as prerecorded messages, autodialed phone calls and SMS text messages at the phone number you provided from Entremax Inc, and other 3rd party partners standard rates may apply. You understand that your consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply HELP for help & STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. See Privacy Policy here, and Terms and Conditions here.

I'll have to think about it. Kind of afraid we'll need them soon.
    Last edited by theywontpayontuesday; 02-23-2023 at 12:58 PM.

What really made this funny were the Youtube ads where they're acting like they're doing you a favor making them free and only charging SH. I'd be kind of mad paying shipping for a lot and having them all come in one package in mail.

Thread Information