Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
As kew keeps on digging his queer-hole deeper....

Denial is the sure sign of a coward. And hiding behind the skirt of your useless, wimpy brother ensures zero credibility. Slapping around both of you outside the CC Steakhouse -- a venue neither you nor he could ever afford, let alone host a dinner for six--would have made my evening. Which is exactly how you and that wussy saw it, so you cowered into your homo safe spaces instead.

Face it kew, you're completely inferior when it comes to going up against the master, and you absolutely HATE it when I make you look utterly stupid and helpless, which is very very often. Why do you think redietz can't afford to pay his property taxes? Because HE'S IMPLODING AT THE SIGN OF YOU BEING RIPPED TO SHREDS BY ME, AND HE SPENDS ALL HIS MONEY ON BOOZE AND DRUGS!!

You want proof? Let's start by seeing where anyone ever claimed boz met me under the pretenses that he'd view the Newell! Then show proof that you ever contacted the boss at the RV facility where I used his used Newell for inside pics. Go ahead--he called me when he got one and he took the pictures. Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE, YOU IDIOT.

Did someone say booze and drugs? I resemble that remark.

I love Hunter Thompson. So does MDawg, by the way.

Note: I have never used drugs in my life, not even once, although I have been in vehicles wherein the tar from the black hash was so thick on the windows that you could scrape it off with your fingernails.