Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's just play make-believe / pretend

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    As kew keeps on digging his queer-hole deeper....

Denial is the sure sign of a coward. And hiding behind the skirt of your useless, wimpy brother ensures zero credibility. Slapping around both of you outside the CC Steakhouse -- a venue neither you nor he could ever afford, let alone host a dinner for six--would have made my evening. Which is exactly how you and that wussy saw it, so you cowered into your homo safe spaces instead.

Face it kew, you're completely inferior when it comes to going up against the master, and you absolutely HATE it when I make you look utterly stupid and helpless, which is very very often. Why do you think redietz can't afford to pay his property taxes? Because HE'S IMPLODING AT THE SIGN OF YOU BEING RIPPED TO SHREDS BY ME, AND HE SPENDS ALL HIS MONEY ON BOOZE AND DRUGS!!

You want proof? Let's start by seeing where anyone ever claimed boz met me under the pretenses that he'd view the Newell! Then show proof that you ever contacted the boss at the RV facility where I used his used Newell for inside pics. Go ahead--he called me when he got one and he took the pictures. Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE, YOU IDIOT.

Did someone say booze and drugs? I resemble that remark.

I love Hunter Thompson. So does MDawg, by the way.

Note: I have never used drugs in my life, not even once, although I have been in vehicles wherein the tar from the black hash was so thick on the windows that you could scrape it off with your fingernails.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Note: I have never used drugs in my life
    Are you counting Adderall & Ritalin?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    hiding behind the skirt of your useless, wimpy brother ensures zero credibility.
    LOL, you can say that again...nothing worse than tewlj throwing his baby brother under the bus to make himself look better on a forum.

But wait, did I say nothing worse?

That pales in comparison to what he wrote earlier about his deceased spouse...god forbid anyone think that tewlj had a sugar-daddy, he made sure to let everyone know that the guy was broke.

tewlj keeps plumbing new depths of depravity.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    .god forbid anyone think that tewlj had a sugar-daddy, he made sure to let everyone know that the guy was broke.
    You people are fucked up. Seriously dude! Collectively, you guys make up and repeat complete lies, like this sugardaddy nonsense. I point out the truth which renders your lies meaningless and I am the bad guy.

Same with Singer. You clowns have been embracing his lies, about his gambling claims, and lies involving attacks on people that call out those claim, for 20 years now. But someone dares point out the truth rendering Singers BS meaningless, and that person or people are the bad guys.

The truth is the truth. Stop living in the fantasy bullshit world of these made up stories and lies about people and start acting like fucking normal people.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    .god forbid anyone think that tewlj had a sugar-daddy, he made sure to let everyone know that the guy was broke.
    You people are fucked up. Seriously dude! Collectively, you guys make up and repeat complete lies, like this sugardaddy nonsense. I point out the truth which renders your lies meaningless and I am the bad guy.

Same with Singer. You clowns have been embracing his lies, about his gambling claims, and lies involving attacks on people that call out those claim, for 20 years now. But someone dares point out the truth rendering Singers BS meaningless, and that person or people are the bad guys.

The truth is the truth. Stop living in the fantasy bullshit world of these made up stories and lies about people and start acting like fucking normal people.
    The problem with you Kewl is how you keep trying to leverage what other people say and do to try and beat down on Rob. It is basic bullying typing behavior. Most people just feel like Rob is their old crazy Uncle. They smile and nod when his name is comes up. You though just keep bullying and hammering away at him and won't let up. Then you try to tell everyone else that they are at fault. That they are, in fact, the bullies.

If the fucked up people on this board are ever going to stop being fucked up and depraved, it needs to start within. That means you Kewl.

.... Just something to think about ...

Note: I have never used drugs in my life, not even once, although I have been in vehicles wherein the tar from the black hash was so thick on the windows that you could scrape it off with your fingernails.

Redietz - the fact that you never even tried pot one time goes to show you are a real world-class weirdo.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Oh dear, kew has run out of lies and is coming apart at the seams! That's what happens to pathological liars when their house of cards comes slowly tumbling down.

A shame that sugar daddy isn't around to witness this. Not in the sense that kew would still be living in a real home instead of a shithole, germ-ridden high-rise. But to get a real good glimpse as what a complete fool looks like.

I point out the truth
    You'd rather smear the dead, than have anybody think you had a sugar daddy.

So yeah, that makes you the bad guy...depraved, actually.

It is pretty easy to connect me to my late partner and a simple search reveals he had no money. If he was a sugardaddy, he was the poorest (money-wise) sugardaddy in the history of sugardaddies.

What the fuck? The truth is smearing someone?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

The problem with you Kewl is how you keep trying to leverage what other people say and do to try and beat down on Rob. It is basic bullying typing behavior. Most people just feel like Rob is their old crazy Uncle. They smile and nod when his name is comes up. You though just keep bullying and hammering away at him and won't let up. Then you try to tell everyone else that they are at fault. That they are, in fact, the bullies.

If the fucked up people on this board are ever going to stop being fucked up and depraved, it needs to start within. That means you Kewl.

Redietz - the fact that you never even tried pot one time goes to show you are a real world-class weirdo.

Elaborate on this freak. Pros and cons of drug and alcohol use why don’t you list them ? Five guys on my team have never used drugs or alcohol. Two did in the past but no longer, and four of them drink occasionally. Zero of them use any type of drugs none smoke cigarettes.

Listen people can do whatever they want but lol at anyone who thinks drugs or alcohol make you better at anything.

What the fuck? The truth is smearing someone?

The amount of man butter rotting in your guts must make your mom very proud.
    It probably makes her feel wonderful

Your sugar daddy didn’t have anything at the time of his death because you lost it all playing Blackjack AP lol. Easy to see

The Kew Doctrine:

I live my life in online forums because I am a world class loser in real life. Bombard my forum life with reality and watch my clothes fall off, revealing exactly the kind of sickening fairy I am.

People MUST believe everything I say about myself, or I'll call them liars and attack them personally.

People MUST believe everything I say about those who make fun of me, or else THEY TOO are all liars and I'll lie about them in return.

In short, I am an insecure little twit who understands I have something very wrong upstairs, including a short circuit of course. I mean, what other kind of freak constantly dreams about what it would be like in a hot tub with six naked fat guys?

I know that my "hey guys!---let all talk about blackjack and then we can share our AP stories with one another!!" is totally corny and a complete humiliation for everyone but me, because everyone BUT me doesn't give two shits about discussing my fantasy concoction. And speaking of concoction, what a total fool I am for not even being able to make up a respectable income level for my "pro BJ play"! I guess that's just a product of my family being pure white trash, where no one has any motivation for any kind of success.

I know I'm diseased, infected, and sick in the head, and nothing I've ever done in my pathetic life has ever amounted to a thing. My best moments were when my fat ass sugar daddy let me and my worthless clan live with him for free. Now I'm paying for all that by being stuck in a cluttered, noisy, germ-laden lacking-in-privacy dump, and I have no realistic hope for the future.

What a LOSER I am!!!!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-14-2023 at 06:16 AM.

What a tortured life you live completely consumed by your hate and jealousy to the point of delusion, Rob. I feel nothing but sorrow for you.

What a tortured life you live completely consumed by your hate and jealousy to the point of delusion, Rob. I feel nothing but sorrow for you.

You’re a man who eats cum off the toilet seats in Vegas bathrooms and you feel sorrow for him ? Lololololololo

Take your medication, seedvalue.

Take your medication, seedvalue.
    You should film a video titty fucking Bart Hanson while tollhouse gives you a rusty trombone

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

Elaborate on this freak. Pros and cons of drug and alcohol use why don’t you list them ? Five guys on my team have never used drugs or alcohol. Two did in the past but no longer, and four of them drink occasionally. Zero of them use any type of drugs none smoke cigarettes.

Listen people can do whatever they want but lol at anyone who thinks drugs or alcohol make you better at anything.
    I didn't say anything about the pros and cons. Weed is known to be largely harmless. To never even partake one time out of curiosity shows a certain something.

You literally posted 10 times in 1 thread back to back. I HOPE it is drugs or alcohol to blame. No one gives a fuck about "your team" or your cock size or anything else about you, loon.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Incorrect

I didn't say anything about the pros and cons. Weed is known to be largely harmless. To never even partake one time out of curiosity shows a certain something.

You literally posted 10 times in 1 thread back to back. I HOPE it is drugs or alcohol to blame. No one gives a fuck about "your team" or your cock size or anything else about you, loon.
    I don’t seek validation big tits.

Weed is definitely not harmless moron. All that talk about the science of climate change built off of flawed models and yet you don’t know the harm weed does ? True drug addict denial. The biggest cult in the world are the zombie weed hoard lol. Yes it shows I don’t need to alter my Brain to Love life. No need to “check out” the world around me gives me everything I need. Why alter my senses to experience something that impairs and injures the brain ? Why lower my testosterone to grow tits like you ? Lol slave mind

Life is easy because so many people smoke weed lol. There’s never been a more profitable time in history. So easy to run over everyone in your way as they are completely obliterated mentally lol.

I don’t seek validation big tits.

Weed is definitely not harmless moron. All that talk about the science of climate change built off of flawed models and yet you don’t know the harm weed does ? True drug addict denial. The biggest cult in the world are the zombie weed hoard lol. Yes it shows I don’t need to alter my Brain to Love life. No need to “check out” the world around me gives me everything I need. Why alter my senses to experience something that impairs and injures the brain ? Why lower my testosterone to grow tits like you ? Lol slave mind
    Weed is harmless compared to most other intoxicating subjects. Many things you eat aren't "harmless". Not everyone lives their life couched in fear over such things.

Anyway, I googled some stuff. I had no idea there was any connection between testosterone and weed. It really isn't conclusive either way. A lot of the lower testosterone studies comes from non-human studies (mice and primates). They seemed to suggest it lowers testosterone but other studies concluded it raises testerone. Regardless, I am happy to say I don't believe i have a low T but a buddy has been going to one of those clinics and I've been curious. I'll let you know.

And even if my testosterone lowers while smoking lead IDGAF.

IF anyone is taking T at a clinic it was almost assuredly be you and could go to explain a lot of things.

Thread Information