You know, mickey, I have always defended your lifestyle, goals, and accomplishments. Why you think you've become some sports betting semi-expert is beyond me.

I'll be in Las Vegas several times in the next few months if you want to get together. You can put together a list of 20 or 25 questions and I'll answer them extemporaneously. I'll basically explain why you're wrong about most things. If you want to bring a video guy, that's fine. At some point, I'll have a young documentary filmmaker with me, but probably not until July. So if you want to put it on film, cool, or if you want me to arrange it, that works also.

I have a handful of interesting projects the next so many months, so I don't really have time to read the repetitive junk on this forum on an ongoing basis. A script of mine has been validated for The Gangster Chronicles, which are true stories, and I'll be working on a couple more.

Meanwhile, I just discovered that a bookmaker from my youth is the subject of a film in a production pipeline. Evidently, another acquaintance I hadn't seen in 40 years is one of the people putting it together.

I can be reached at IntegritySports@aol.com.

Have a good one.