Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Olive Branch to Mickey

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Why would a guy whose crushing it need investors?
    Can't this be asked of ANY sports bettor who is involved with any kind of the many TV shows, radio shows, podcasts, and services that sell picks?

What about poker players that sell a piece of their action? Additionally, some of the top blackjack teams throughout time have had outside "investors" that only invested (did not play) in return for a piece of the team's profits.

The answer generally given is that this reduces risk, but with the possible exception of some really high limit type play requiring a very large bankroll and risk, this just has never made sense to me. And it surely doesn't make sense with sport betting. If you can pick winners consistently, however you are doing it, pick and play your winners, no?
    I'm not talking about Red or anyone in particular, but in general...

One needs to define what x % return means. Is that on total money bet or on your total investment? I'm not sure who's willing to invest 100k for an entire year on a gambling situation that may or may turn a profit with a chance at 10k-12k.
    That sounds like a terrible investment. 50K or less why even bother? I guarantee with 50k and dedication just using mathematical betting methods, arbing, stale lines, bonuses, etc one would make well over 5-6k in a season.

If it's 10-12% of total action. That's nothing like card counting, there's much more risk of ruin, unless the sports bets are consistently significant longshots or you're laying big odds. Let's assume its more of a coin-flipping situation, @10%+ you would have a massive edge and no investment needed. Using kelly on a consistent 10%+ advantage over the years, just think about that. You shouldn't even want investors unless they were getting down the action for you, it's just creating more work and forcing you to get in more action putting a bigger target on yourself.

If one had some stellar deal, then all bets are off. It's kinda hard to say if one should forgo inventors. Of course, any stellar deal means an investor is getting fucked.

Never trust anyone selling picks period(don't trust as far as them making you money with their picks) . There May be +EV, but you better be 110% sure. Clear long-term records, an understanding of why or how they are getting +EV, and lines you can actually get down on.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 03-28-2023 at 11:37 PM.

As you can see redietz is just going to continue with his intransigence. He's on a vendetta. The insecurity is glaringly apparent. Sports betting semi-expert? Strawman.

I won't be in Las Vegas. I never go to Las Vegas and I made that clear on this forum and in GWAE interviews. But we have an easily available forum right here that redietz could answer questions at his leisure. The problem is he has been asked many questions by members here and he won't answer them. He repeatedly ignores questions. Redietz, you don't even have to put your pants on to answer questions on the internet. Why the fuck would you want to travel 2000 miles to answer a set of questions? It's stupid.

I think what we have here is an egomaniac.

From what I've seen so far on sportsbetting I think it is rather easy to show a profit. Axel certainly agree's. I think others here do to. Rob did a pretty good job on the NFL this year. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence that applies themselves can do it. I think it is so easy a hobo can do it. I think that is what redietz is afraid of. God forbid a hobo easily figures out sports betting. That would shatter redietz whole world.

Olive branch? Red is trying to slip a snake in my pocket then ask me for a match.
    Mickeycrimm, you have turned into a real piece of shit! You may be a great AP, maybe one of the very top machine AP's ever, but on these forums you have turned into nothing but a troll and bully.

This shit with redietz isn't about you wanting to get to the bottom of anything, nor wanting to learn all you can about sports betting as you claim. It is about one thing and one thing only and that is you trying to take down redietz because he made that stupid comment equating receiving social security to collecting welfare. That is the precise moment you turned your guns on redietz. You famously said that anyone that trolls or attacks you, you will troll and attack back twice as hard (or something to that effect). And that is all this is.

So don't give us this shit about what a great guy you are wanting to get to the bottom of this, when you rarely say a word about other people like Mdawg and actually defend and attack others on behalf of Rob Singer, the single biggest egomaniac ever on gambling forums. You also don't say shit when people like Singer lie about me, or seedvalue claiming the male prostitute bullshit. So don't give us this bullshit about how you want to get to the bottom and learn all you can.

You are now a fucking lying piece of shit, troll, just the same as your "best friend" Singer has been for decades.

There can and maybe should be a legitimate discussion about redietz and what he does, which is clearly different than some other handicappers or sports better (handicapping vs the AP type math +EV plays is actually one of those differences). But what you are doing and have been doing for a month isn't about that.
    Let’s meet in Vegas queerJ and fight. Rat fraud fuck you piece of shit talking lier who now thinks it’s fun to insult Mickey

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Let’s meet in Vegas queerJ and fight. Rat fraud fuck you piece of shit talking lier who now thinks it’s fun to insult Mickey
    You fucking loon.

This is an internet forum where disputes begin and resolve via words on a screen; threats of violence are for elementary school bullies, not successful AP's.

You want fists in your face?

Look elsewhere.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    You fucking loon.

This is an internet forum where disputes begin and resolve via words on a screen; threats of violence are for elementary school bullies, not successful AP's.

You want fists in your face?

Look elsewhere.

Violence eliminates the weaklings who do nothing but weaken our country. Rats should be eliminated completely off the face of earth as they only seek to further their own agenda by telling on others. They are worthless pieces of shit that deserve torture and pain. Most certainly on their loved ones as the cartel’s do in the south. They got that right at least

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This is exactly why I dissed and mocked redietz and/or his pimped-out "associates" for trying to get me to transfer money into his accounts in return for handing me "winning picks".

It's the same for all these scammers, yet an idiot like kew insists on aimlessly trying to defend such a wounded character. Losers stick together.
    Who is this??? According to A.I. Rob Singer is dead and buried.

Now, whoever you are posting under the Rob Singer 'handle' , this accusation that you continue to repeat about Redietz soliciting you just is not credible. Redietz has been on how many forums? 3 that I have been on with him, and not a single other person besides you has ever suggested that he solicited them.
    Yeah, undoubtedly I solicited Rob due to his high rolling status at a hundred bucks a game. He's the kind of client/partner I aspire to have "transfer money into his accounts."

He's da man.

As you can see redietz is just going to continue with his intransigence. He's on a vendetta. The insecurity is glaringly apparent. Sports betting semi-expert? Strawman.

I won't be in Las Vegas. I never go to Las Vegas and I made that clear on this forum and in GWAE interviews. But we have an easily available forum right here that redietz could answer questions at his leisure. The problem is he has been asked many questions by members here and he won't answer them. He repeatedly ignores questions. Redietz, you don't even have to put your pants on to answer questions on the internet. Why the fuck would you want to travel 2000 miles to answer a set of questions? It's stupid.

I think what we have here is an egomaniac.

From what I've seen so far on sportsbetting I think it is rather easy to show a profit. Axel certainly agree's. I think others here do to. Rob did a pretty good job on the NFL this year. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence that applies themselves can do it. I think it is so easy a hobo can do it. I think that is what redietz is afraid of. God forbid a hobo easily figures out sports betting. That would shatter redietz whole world.

Olive branch? Red is trying to slip a snake in my pocket then ask me for a match.
    Mickeycrimm, you have turned into a real piece of shit! You may be a great AP, maybe one of the very top machine AP's ever, but on these forums you have turned into nothing but a troll and bully.

This shit with redietz isn't about you wanting to get to the bottom of anything, nor wanting to learn all you can about sports betting as you claim. It is about one thing and one thing only and that is you trying to take down redietz because he made that stupid comment equating receiving social security to collecting welfare. That is the precise moment you turned your guns on redietz. You famously said that anyone that trolls or attacks you, you will troll and attack back twice as hard (or something to that effect). And that is all this is.

So don't give us this shit about what a great guy you are wanting to get to the bottom of this, when you rarely say a word about other people like Mdawg and actually defend and attack others on behalf of Rob Singer, the single biggest egomaniac ever on gambling forums. You also don't say shit when people like Singer lie about me, or seedvalue claiming the male prostitute bullshit. So don't give us this bullshit about how you want to get to the bottom and learn all you can.

You are now a fucking lying piece of shit, troll, just the same as your "best friend" Singer has been for decades.

There can and maybe should be a legitimate discussion about redietz and what he does, which is clearly different than some other handicappers or sports better (handicapping vs the AP type math +EV plays is actually one of those differences). But what you are doing and have been doing for a month isn't about that.
    He'll never meet you, even in LV. He's afraid of his own shadow when it comes to crawling out from behind his computer within his phony virtual forum life when shit gets real. Alan M., a frail man, tried to meet with him there on a friendly fact-finding basis but he chickened out. And even with his fearsome baby bro as his tough-talking body guard, he was terrified of facing me--someone he now claims is dead--so I could insult both twits to their wimpy faces, AS THEY CHALLENGED ME TO DO.

So if you think you can draw the coward out, think again. He has no friends, and someone there will eventually give him his due.

I just wanted to say to Mickey that I appreciate the shout out on GWAE! You were really too kind, but it was very nice of you to say.

Thread Information