Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Todd and Sundry

I'm really, really busy going forward. Between the radio series and football becoming a year-round sport, I'm jammed. The lack of useful info or respectful people on this forum renders it a negative. The folks playing at "APing" makes it a kind of cosplay site. It's an embarrassment to interact with some of these cosplay warriors, regnis and Boz excepted.

Thus, if anyone wants to contact me, set up meetings, inquisitions, tests of knowledge, and all that, email me at IntegritySports@aol.com or call me directly at 714-244-6853.

The only posting I'll be doing going forward is to announce dates/times/locations for my public availability in Las Vegas.

Have a good one.

Live long and prosper.

Don't take any wooden nickels.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I'm really, really busy going forward. Between the radio series and football becoming a year-round sport, I'm jammed. The lack of useful info or respectful people on this forum renders it a negative. The folks playing at "APing" makes it a kind of cosplay site. It's an embarrassment to interact with some of these cosplay warriors, regnis and Boz excepted.

Thus, if anyone wants to contact me, set up meetings, inquisitions, tests of knowledge, and all that, email me at IntegritySports@aol.com or call me directly at 714-244-6853.

The only posting I'll be doing going forward is to announce dates/times/locations for my public availability in Las Vegas.

Have a good one.

Live long and prosper.

The only people playing cosplay is Kew and you apparently. I’ve offered multiple bets to both of you to show my net worth vs your, play blackjack anything to basically take your money. Always you guys decline or make up some Weird reason why you can’t.

At this point after reading how much of a fraud you are I’m sure I could make more money then you sports betting over a year even tho I literally know 1 percent of what you do. If we had to use our own money and not “investors” money it’s a lock. You simply don’t understand how to exploit the technology, the bonus money, and circumvent the security the sites have to stop guys like me at scale. To easy really, but go ahead and tell us how you knew whitey bulger or Al Capone, and had lunch with Billy Walters. Pay your taxes fraud

Have a good one.

Live long and prosper.

You could have taken the high road. But you chose the low road. YOU are the one lacking in respect. You shit all over a lot of people here. You went completely bonkers. Why? I, for one, will not miss your arrogance, conceit, and intolerance.

Don't let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You could have taken the high road. But you chose the low road. YOU are the one lacking in respect. You shit all over a lot of people here. You went completely bonkers. Why? I, for one, will not miss your arrogance, conceit, and intolerance.

What did you expect mickeycrimm? Seriously? You can put whatever spin you want on this, but any objective person can see there was a effort to gang up and pile on redietz. Some like Axel have said that wasn't their intent and I believe that. But it still occurred. Others like AinQ have admitted it. It was very coach belly-esque and I don't know what other outcome you expected other than to drive away yet another member. He will probably be back but that is not the point.

And I am not taking redietz side. While I have mostly supported him through the years, with the exception of his anonymity argument, I now see some inconsistencies in some of his comments and positions, starting with the EV comments. It would have been nice to hear him address that on a less hostile, more neutral environment like GWAE or even Dan Druff's podcast.

I mean what is the goal here? Drive everyone away until you are down to 3 or 4 members at each others throats daily, like Gamblers Glen?

It's just a shame redietz never did discover the PM function of this forum.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

What did you expect mickeycrimm? Seriously? You can put whatever spin you want on this, but any objective person can see there was a effort to gang up and pile on redietz. Some like Axel have said that wasn't their intent and I believe that. But it still occurred. Others like AinQ have admitted it. It was very coach belly-esque and I don't know what other outcome you expected other than to drive away yet another member. He will probably be back but that is not the point.

And I am not taking redietz side. While I have mostly supported him through the years, with the exception of his anonymity argument, I now see some inconsistencies in some of his comments and positions, starting with the EV comments. It would have been nice to hear him address that on a less hostile, more neutral environment like GWAE or even Dan Druff's podcast.

I mean what is the goal here? Drive everyone away until you are down to 3 or 4 members at each others throats daily, like Gamblers Glen?
    I'm surprised you even know about Dan the Man podcast. I thought you knew NOTHING about PFA. Since you have never had an account and know nothing about Chrissy BLOAT Mitchell .,..... Also shoutout to shit disturber BaccaratDegen, I'm sure he's a regular over here.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I'm surprised you even know about Dan the Man podcast. I thought you knew NOTHING about PFA. Since you have never had an account and know nothing about Chrissy BLOAT Mitchell .,..... Also shoutout to shit disturber BaccaratDegen, I'm sure he's a regular over here.
    I know about Dan's podcast because it was discussed and linked to here on this forum when Tasha was on. And that Tasha "episode" was the only one I have ever listened to.

At that time Dan Druff also invited me on, which I declined, but I guess it made me think more things beside poker are discussed, but I really have no idea.

I think I do have an account at PFA. Maybe I am wrong but I believe I created an account to PM Dan one of those times that he didn't show up here for weeks at a time and needed to ask him something. Don't believe I ever posted though. I get the feeling you think I post there under a different handle. If so, you are wrong, Ozzy Nelson. I post under Kewlj, or a shortened KJ on one blackjack forum.

I know a very little bit about Christopher Mitchell. Read a tiny bit at PFA and googled him. Looks like another scammer / bullshitter. I don't go searching for these guys so no need for me to have gotten involved. He wasn't on a forum I was on. And it looks like Druff and his boys have it well under control.

So what is your point, Donny Oz-man.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-06-2023 at 03:08 PM.

Have a good one.

Live long and prosper.

Sorry to hear you are leaving. Are you in Vegas or California these days? The 714 number would imply Orange County.

I will be glad to meet up with you at some point.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Have a good one.

Live long and prosper.

Sorry to hear you are leaving. Are you in Vegas or California these days? The 714 number would imply Orange County.

I will be glad to meet up with you at some point.
    Hey Dan,

I'll be in LV April 17-21 and again in July. Maybe another time or two this summer. I will post here when I arrive next Monday. I'll probably hunker down in the brew pub at Main Street for a couple of hours on Tuesday or Wednesday in case any of the cosplay APs want to drop in and discuss the inappropriate use of the term "EV" when subjectively estimating sports betting odds. I'll sign a book for the rabble but get there early. I told Munch at GWAE I'd also give him a heads up.

I guess mickey has arranged that on camera discussion with Fezzik by now. Looking forward to it. I'll try to bring along a camera in case there are any takers.

And Seed, I love you, so don't be shy. I toured The Green Door a couple of times, so we can at least discuss the ambience if we don't have much sports betting in common.

One last note:

I think it's great that kewlJ said he found some inconsistencies in my positions during Easter week, when we all celebrate the risen kewlJ, uh, I mean Christ. Kewlj, uh, God forbid there be any inconsistencies in reporting.

Kewlj, be sure to bring along a legal pad listing those inconsistencies, and I'll attempt to address them. I assume what you might interpret as one inconsistency is my admiration and respect for one Larry Fletcher, aka Southern Comfort. Southern pre-dated the cosplay APs on this site in his use of arbitrage and middles shooting. It's actually his extensive use of these that contributes to my being cynical of alleged APs using same for easy, consistent profits. You see, it's not like Southern kept what he was doing to himself or that what he was doing was some big secret. It's the fact that others, with more resources, weren't able to duplicate his success that makes me wary of fairy tale narratives. Southern had some things in his corner that the "APs" on this forum do not.

But that's something to be addressed in person and on camera.

Be there or be square!

And don't take any wooden nickels.

Ditz, you resigned from the forum. I took your word for it....but it didn't last for long did it? Here you are right back insulting people for no reason. How the hell was I supposed to arrange something between you and Fezzik when you were supposedly no longer in contact here? You stupid motherfucker.

WE are not the ones you need to explain your bullshit opinion about EV too. You need to explain it on GWAE and VSIN. You need to explain it to all the noted sports bettors out there. You need to debate that shit with the cream of the crop. And you don't need me to put that together for you. Grow up and start doing things for yourself. Go on a Fucking crusade. Call out all noted sports bettors about EV. Quit sobbing like a piece of shit on a 17th tier forum about it. Get on a high horse. Go high profile. Go on a crusade. Talk loud and draw a crowd. Draw everyone in the gambling world into it. Tell us all!

But so far all I've seen from you is chickenshit bitching on a 17th tier forum that the world is oblivious to. Go major fucking PUBLIC with your bullshit on EV. Either that or STFU.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Every time they come back back. EVERY time.

Kew is in a league of his own for " fake quiting " Yo Alan was second and Comrade is really solidifying third position. Great job Dietz!

Ditz, you resigned from the forum. I took your word for it....but it didn't last for long did it? Here you are right back insulting people for no reason. How the hell was I supposed to arrange something between you and Fezzik when you were supposedly no longer in contact here? You stupid motherfucker.

WE are not the ones you need to explain your bullshit opinion about EV too. You need to explain it on GWAE and VSIN. You need to explain it to all the noted sports bettors out there. You need to debate that shit with the cream of the crop. And you don't need me to put that together for you. Grow up and start doing things for yourself. Go on a Fucking crusade. Call out all noted sports bettors about EV. Quit sobbing like a piece of shit on a 17th tier forum about it. Get on a high horse. Go high profile. Go on a crusade. Talk loud and draw a crowd. Draw everyone in the gambling world into it. Tell us all!

But so far all I've seen from you is chickenshit bitching on a 17th tier forum that the world is oblivious to. Go major fucking PUBLIC with your bullshit on EV. Either that or STFU.
    Over the last month, I have accused mickeycrimm of carrying out a vendetta against reditz with his repeated trolling and attempts to discredit redietz. Each time mickeycrimm has given his word that wasn't true, insisting that it was all about a genuine interest to learn all he could about sports betting.

The above post is not about learning anything. It is not about anyone benefitting from anything. It is about tearing down and discrediting redietz. Mickey just wants to destroy redietz because redietz made a comment about social security and welfare that offended mickey. That is all it has ever been about, ever since redietz made the stupid social security comment.

Don't fucking piss on our legs and tell us it is raining crimm.

Mickey is right about one thing: This is a 17th tier forum that the world is oblivious to. Mickey is a great AP. Maybe one of the greatest all time. And when all is said on done, he will be remembered more as a troll on a two bit forum (or 17th tier) as much as anything. A vindictive, vengeful little man.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-11-2023 at 09:34 AM.

These troll games just become so exhausting. The sad thing is there are some inconsistencies and things said that I would like to hear redietz answer for or explain. But that is just not what this has been about. This is about piling on and trying to discredit and destroy a member because people have decided they don't like him or he said something someone took offense at.

KJ, is stuck on stupid. Ditz trolled everyone in the sportsbetting thread multiple times. Anything that got said at all about strategic sportsbetting ditz came in and insulted the shit out of people. To the point it shut down any kind of comment or debate. No one wanted to be called stupid by ditz. We finally got some comment after he quit the forum. But now he's back to stink shit up again.

So far every noted sportsbettor I put up in the thread has used the term "EV." Spanky, Captain Jack, Porter, Mr. Doppy, Krakomberger. I have to figure that every big time sports bettor out there believes in expected value except ditz.

Here's a real head scratcher. Ditz tells us EV doesn't exist....but he sells it on his website.

KJoccio, you need to improve your reading comprehension....then go back thru the sports betting thread, starting from the beginning, and count the several dozen times ditz hurled insults at me. What the fuck do you think "cosplay" means? He's calling us poser pros. That's why I refuse to budge. He's the piss ant poser pro.

"Expected Value" is a measure applied in all gambling, repeat, all gambling, repeat, all gambling, repeat, all gambling, repeat, all gambling. That will never change no matter what ditz says.

KJ, is stuck on stupid. Ditz trolled everyone in the sportsbetting thread multiple times. Anything that got said at all about strategic sportsbetting ditz came in and insulted the shit out of people. To the point it shut down any kind of comment or debate. No one wanted to be called stupid by ditz. We finally got some comment after he quit the forum. But now he's back to stink shit up again.
    Are you serious Mickey ?!? What you just described "insulting the shit out of people" and calling name is exactly what your buddy Rob Singer has done for decades now and you don't seem to have a problem with it. And for the exact same reason to shut down discussion he doesn't want. It is an intimidation tactic. If you are going to bitch about redietz doing it, how about a comment on your boy Ron.

Look, redietz is wrong about EV, just like he is wrong about members posting anonymously. Just because someone is wrong about something is no reason to gang up and try to drive them off the forum and that is what you have done and continue to do, mickey. You are behaving like a bully!

I asked this before and I am dead serious: What is it you want? To drive more and more people from this forum until it is down to 3 or 4 people bitching at one another about politics and climate change? I am too young and not around long enough to have participated at Gamblers Glen, But I read some of the final days. Is that it? You miss that and want this to be a dead forum with 3-4 people at each others throats?

Are you serious Mickey ?!? What you just described "insulting the shit out of people" and calling name is exactly what your buddy Rob Singer has done for decades now and you don't seem to have a problem with it. And for the exact same reason to shut down discussion he doesn't want. It is an intimidation tactic. If you are going to bitch about redietz doing it, how about a comment on your boy Ron.

Look, redietz is wrong about EV, just like he is wrong about members posting anonymously. Just because someone is wrong about something is no reason to gang up and try to drive them off the forum and that is what you have done and continue to do, mickey. You are behaving like a bully!

I asked this before and I am dead serious: What is it you want? To drive more and more people from this forum until it is down to 3 or 4 people bitching at one another about politics and climate change? I am too young and not around long enough to have participated at Gamblers Glen, But I read some of the final days. Is that it? You miss that and want this to be a dead forum with 3-4 people at each others throats?
    Dude, you are accusing others of doing exactly what you do. Pot! This is kettle! You're black!

Pot! This is kettle! You're black!
    For what it is worth Mickey, my pots and pans are blue. Welcome to 2023.

See, this is why it's 50% bullshit -- does Kewlj know enough about sports betting to make the evaluation I'm "wrong about EV?" And 50% hubris -- has KewlJ heard what I have to say about the application of "Ev" to sports betting in anything approaching the entirety of what I have to say?

The answers are "No" and "Hell no."

My "EV" spiel comes at it from three or four different angles and is at least 30 minutes verbal, which is 3000 words at the least. I don't think I've done a 15-page typewritten-EV spiel on this forum.

Bring your legal pads or a camera. Be there or be square.

Thread Information