Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks Like This Forum Needs Some Help

We're on a rest stop for the night so I took a look at this forum, and how anemic it is. Do I continually need to pop in and give it a boost just to help it survive? Even kew, with his cheerleading for community "AP involvement" and regardless of the massive amount of lies he reverts to about himself and others, is helpless when it comes to helping this forum survive.

Redietz has tried and failed to convince anyone with half a gambling brain that math has little to do with being successful at sports betting. Mickey has repeatedly undressed him, and his directing readers to Fezzik--an actuary with an articulate background on how to bet sports--has rendered redietz helpless & hopeless. Invest in red's knowledge? Give him or his associates your credit card and see your "locks" come true? MAYBE NOW PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT HE AND/OR HIS "ASSOCIATES" SOLICITED ME SEVERAL TIMES VIA TEXT AND PHONE CALLS BECAUSE HE KNEW I HAD A TON OF DISPOSABLE INCOME!

Enuf with that weirdo. Shift over to the godless one--jbjb. How many times is this loser gonna try and convince the masses there is no God, voting is meaningless, and his wife's pussy smells like shit and is dryer than a dead agave plant?

Here's some help you idiot. There obviously is a God. Maybe a being, maybe a machine of some sort, maybe a thing. How else do you explain the billions of life species that exist on this planet? Did they all simply evolve? And how do you explain the perfect alignment of planets in our solar system with the sun in order to support life, ours with our moon, and how the sun doesn't just completely explode with all it's violent and massive events? Are you a moron?

God undeniably "exists" but he/she/it obviously will never interfere with any of the goings-on on this planet. An evil fool like Hitler killing millions upon millions? A decent family of 6 killed in an unfortunate crash with a truck on an Oklahoma highway? So many innocent children getting sick and dying from cancer all over the world? Sick terrorists killing in the name of Allah? On and on. God has a HANDS OFF policy. He's simply letting things happen as they will, never interfering regardless of the human heartache. We'll destroy ourselves soon enuf, as we are bred to hate and kill one another without shame. In medieval times we carved each other up with swords, served people up for food to lions, and hung or crucified people just because.

Is there a hell for all these bad guys? Not at all, and that's for sure. We all suffer more than enuf in this life. That's our hell. The bad guys like Putin, Biden, Hitler, etc. etc. etc. will simply be denied entry into whatever "heaven" really is for the appropriate amount of time. No God who created all of this and us would ever make people "burn in fires for eternity" or "suffer until the end of time" period, because no matter how evil the bad guys are, there will never be any never-ending "punishment ". We all are capable of doing just about anything in this life. Some people just choose the wrong way.

So get over your anti-God and anti-religion bs. We've been put here by something unusual and very, very superior. Our planet has been crafted in precisely the right way to allow us to live and use our equally amazing bodies for whatever purposes.

Wise up....and bow down to whatever.

Blah, blah blah. Go fuck your ugly, man looking wife!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    We're on a rest stop for the night so I took a look at this forum, and how anemic it is. Do I continually need to pop in and give it a boost just to help it survive? Even kew, with his cheerleading for community "AP involvement" and regardless of the massive amount of lies he reverts to about himself and others, is helpless when it comes to helping this forum survive.

Redietz has tried and failed to convince anyone with half a gambling brain that math has little to do with being successful at sports betting. Mickey has repeatedly undressed him, and his directing readers to Fezzik--an actuary with an articulate background on how to bet sports--has rendered redietz helpless & hopeless. Invest in red's knowledge? Give him or his associates your credit card and see your "locks" come true? MAYBE NOW PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT HE AND/OR HIS "ASSOCIATES" SOLICITED ME SEVERAL TIMES VIA TEXT AND PHONE CALLS BECAUSE HE KNEW I HAD A TON OF DISPOSABLE INCOME!

Enuf with that weirdo. Shift over to the godless one--jbjb. How many times is this loser gonna try and convince the masses there is no God, voting is meaningless, and his wife's pussy smells like shit and is dryer than a dead agave plant?

Here's some help you idiot. There obviously is a God. Maybe a being, maybe a machine of some sort, maybe a thing. How else do you explain the billions of life species that exist on this planet? Did they all simply evolve? And how do you explain the perfect alignment of planets in our solar system with the sun in order to support life, ours with our moon, and how the sun doesn't just completely explode with all it's violent and massive events? Are you a moron?

God undeniably "exists" but he/she/it obviously will never interfere with any of the goings-on on this planet. An evil fool like Hitler killing millions upon millions? A decent family of 6 killed in an unfortunate crash with a truck on an Oklahoma highway? So many innocent children getting sick and dying from cancer all over the world? Sick terrorists killing in the name of Allah? On and on. God has a HANDS OFF policy. He's simply letting things happen as they will, never interfering regardless of the human heartache. We'll destroy ourselves soon enuf, as we are bred to hate and kill one another without shame. In medieval times we carved each other up with swords, served people up for food to lions, and hung or crucified people just because.

Is there a hell for all these bad guys? Not at all, and that's for sure. We all suffer more than enuf in this life. That's our hell. The bad guys like Putin, Biden, Hitler, etc. etc. etc. will simply be denied entry into whatever "heaven" really is for the appropriate amount of time. No God who created all of this and us would ever make people "burn in fires for eternity" or "suffer until the end of time" period, because no matter how evil the bad guys are, there will never be any never-ending "punishment ". We all are capable of doing just about anything in this life. Some people just choose the wrong way.

So get over your anti-God and anti-religion bs. We've been put here by something unusual and very, very superior. Our planet has been crafted in precisely the right way to allow us to live and use our equally amazing bodies for whatever purposes.

I have a feeling if someone contacted you on behalf of redietz it was someone trolling you pretending to be with him, or perhaps if you contacted someone with interest. I believe him when he says he has never tried to recruit anyone from the forums.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

I have a feeling if someone contacted you on behalf of redietz it was someone trolling you pretending to be with him, or perhaps if you contacted someone with interest. I believe him when he says he has never tried to recruit anyone from the forums.
    Your feeling is something I've eluded to on this forum as plausible. It seems to hold less & less water all the time though.

He and I have been going at it since the prime days of LVA Sports forum....nearly 20 years ago. I believe he knows his stuff. But that does not preclude him from having someone come to me for an "investment". That stunt he pulled with me about interviewing me anywhere in the country while we were on an east coast trip, and now him openly dissing that which makes other sports bettors successful along with his jerking mickey around after he tried to get redietz on GWAE, raises multiple red flags.

I understand you didn't mean to be insulting to him, and it would also be nice if he said the same thing about mickey instead of adding to the arrogance whenever he gets the chance. This dumb thing about social security and welfare is nothing but a non-issue either way, except for use as cover by kew.

Your feeling is something I've eluded to on this forum as plausible. It seems to hold less & less water all the time though.

He and I have been going at it since the prime days of LVA Sports forum....nearly 20 years ago. I believe he knows his stuff. But that does not preclude him from having someone come to me for an "investment". That stunt he pulled with me about interviewing me anywhere in the country while we were on an east coast trip, and now him openly dissing that which makes other sports bettors successful along with his jerking mickey around after he tried to get redietz on GWAE, raises multiple red flags.

I understand you didn't mean to be insulting to him, and it would also be nice if he said the same thing about mickey instead of adding to the arrogance whenever he gets the chance. This dumb thing about social security and welfare is nothing but a non-issue either way, except for use as cover by kew.
    If I wanted investors in a sports betting service I would want rich dudes with zero sports, math, or AP knowledge. I would want to educate them about bad luck, of course.
    Lose =bad luck
    Win=Skill

I certainly wouldn't want anyone with a voice on forums to be an investor.

If redeitz was soliciting people on forums, there would have been many people that came out of the woodwork to say so. In all these years of redietz using the same name, which is only a mild variation of his real name, which he also willingly shares, not a single person has done so, except carnival barker Rob Singer.

Rob, ever the opportunist to push his bullshit, is just taking this opportunity that there is some negative feelings and blood toward redietz, to continue his never-ending carnival barking.

We're on a rest stop for the night so I took a look at this forum
    Spending the night in a rest stop instead of springing for at least a motel. Shrewd. I guess technically that could fall under advantage play although not something any AP I know would employ.

What about Rob and the Mrs. hitting the rest stops to blow some truckers for gas money? Does that qualify as an advantage play in Rob's world?

I stand corrected. Rob Singer - Advantage player!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    What about Rob ... hitting the rest stops to blow some truckers for gas money? Does that qualify as an advantage play in Rob's world? I stand corrected. Rob Singer - Advantage player!
    Ah yes, the "tea house trade."

A gambler has to do what he has to do to get enough scratch for some lotto tickets.
    What, Me Worry?

If I wanted investors in a sports betting service I would want rich dudes with zero sports, math, or AP knowledge. I would want to educate them about bad luck, of course.
    Lose =bad luck
    Win=Skill

I certainly wouldn't want anyone with a voice on forums to be an investor.
    Not sure about that, since red has always used forums to build his brand. The LVA forum was in its prime the same time I was putting up and blabbing about my nearly weekly big winnings and jackpot hands in Gaming Today from playing the DU bug--which I identified as being from my play strategy. While people couldn't come to grips with my consistent winning that was confirmed every week by the GT editor, folks like redietz took note. At the limits I was playing, to him I was one of those dudes. And when you're in sales, you go where the money appears to be--as did several of his competitors. No one else was doing what I was doing. And while many just didn't want to believe it, the astute ones with something to gain did.

Leave it to kew to want to think a "rest" stop means spending the night at a "rest area". Yes, if such a loser were to be able to afford to travel, he would certainly sleep at a rest area in case there were any black truckers who liked taking it up the ass from a true fairy.

And that lonely idiot V....always trying his hardest to belong....took that hook thru sinker.

in case there were any black truckers who liked taking it up the ass from a true fairy.
    Black truckers like taking it up the ass from a true fairy? Sounds strange to me, but I guess you would know, Ron.

You seem very obsessed with black quarterbacks, and black athletes and black this and that and now black truckers. Maybe this obsession is about your black heritage, but I doubt it. More likely to use a term from Mickey, Ron is into BBC (Big Black Cock). What ever floats your boat Ron.

I watched part of Rob's interview by the Wiz, where he goes on to yap about how he just mirsculously found the DUB.

Funny shit.

Almost as funny as the claimed $1.5M VP win.

We gotta take our comedy where we find it.
    What, Me Worry?

in case there were any black truckers who liked taking it up the ass from a true fairy.
    Black truckers like taking it up the ass from a true fairy? Sounds strange to me, but I guess you would know, Ron.

You seem very obsessed with black quarterbacks, and black athletes and black this and that and now black truckers. Maybe this obsession is about your black heritage, but I doubt it. More likely to use a term from Mickey, Ron is into BBC (Big Black Cock). What ever floats your boat Ron.
    KJ's sign at the rest stop: WILL WORK FOR BLACK ASS
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Awww isn't that cute. Mickey sticking up for Hus boyfriend.

Black ass is infinite more better than Robs wife!

You’re the only one who we can confirm sucks and fucks BBC casino employees

On the topic of religion I think is ironic the best make believe math guys like Wizard and Elliot don’t believe in God. Math actually makes it impossible for a god not to exist.

God
    Math
    And my big cock are the reason I’m the richest AP currently active outside of the horse racing, and sports syndicates. It’s not even close.

If you think a God doesn’t exist well you just don’t understand math. Makes perfect sense why these frauds fall short in the real world making real coin. That and their small dicks give them low self esteem

Like they say…an AP has to AP. Those of you AP’s who aren’t the richest should learn from the best.

While you can’t grow your cock, or change your religion, you might be able to change the math. And in this case the math is lowering yourself to stealing breakfast. After all, using all those comps you get from putting millions in slots for a simple meal is for suckers.

And after all God is fine with theft if it’s done in the name of AP.

Then again, what kind of God gives some of us huge cocks and others small dicks?

Name:  089712CE-0E14-4661-8074-082FE03CE011.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  41.9 KB

Hey guys, let’s leave the casino hotel we are staying at and head over to the Hyatt Place between 5:30 & 9:30AM and get some crummy eggs, sausage and Frosted Flakes. And oh yea, bring your luggage so we don’t look suspicious walking IN the door this time of morning. After all, the front desk never questions people walking in with luggage in the morning.

Trust me, it’s what the people who wish they were me do. Now stop bitching the eggs aren’t cooked the way you like them.

Bob Dancer material.

Thread Information