Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looks Like This Forum Needs Some Help

Over at GF, I had a guy "fighting me" in regards to things I have said about Las Vegas. Then he says he has never even been to Las Vegas, that he is in Australia. He then starts arguing with me about how far away Australia is from Las Vegas and to make his point he draws a line on a map from Australia to the middle of the United States (what looks to be about Missouri or Iowa). The dude can't even find Las Vegas within 1500 miles on a map and yet he knows Las Vegas better than me.

Then on this forum, the greatest AP on the face of the earth, explains the great AP play of stealing breakfast from hotels.

Rob Singer is sleeping in rest stops as he leisurely travels around the country looking for one of his kids to take him in for a few months.

I am as guilty as anyone, but seriously....why do any of us bother with this nonsense? Me thinks we all need to find something else for entertainment. Watching paint dry has to be a step up from the mold that is these forums.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Willing to verify and fight you for anything you want to bet drug addict. According to the newest scientific journals posted recently on the effects of smoking weed it’s a lock you have the brain of a 100 year old lol. Smoke up idiot
    You call ME the idiot?

I'm not the insecure asshat posting ridiculous bullshit about the alleged size of his cock; no, boyo, that's on you.

And "eight figures?"

You're funny.

Not "ha-ha" funny, more like "Ew, this smells funny."

Go steal another breakfast from Embassy Suites before the paying customers beat you to it.

And challenging me to a fight?

Bwa ha ha you're such a tool.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Over at GF, I had a guy "fighting me" in regards to things I have said about Las Vegas. Then he says he has never even been to Las Vegas, that he is in Australia. He then starts arguing with me about how far away Australia is from Las Vegas and to make his point he draws a line on a map from Australia to the middle of the United States (what looks to be about Missouri or Iowa). The dude can't even find Las Vegas within 1500 miles on a map and yet he knows Las Vegas better than me.

Then on this forum, the greatest AP on the face of the earth, explains the great AP play of stealing breakfast from hotels.

Rob Singer is sleeping in rest stops as he leisurely travels around the country looking for one of his kids to take him in for a few months.

I am as guilty as anyone, but seriously....why do any of us bother with this nonsense? Me thinks we all need to find something else for entertainment. Watching paint dry has to be a step up from the mold that is these forums.
    As I have stated hundreds of times I’m happy to meet prove my net worth and show its all from gambling starting in the early 2000s poker boom. Let’s make a wager fraud j. I can also prove step by step how it’s very easy to make 15k or more a week easy in certain parts of the country running mail and promotions. No less then 4 areas I know of that I can currently do that. I can show you blackjack games and table games that are beatable outside of Vegas for much more then you think. I can show you player tracking exploits that May or may not be legal depending on jurisdiction that show over 200 percent return on your investment. Your problem fraud is you don’t have the balls to bet me for anything significant because you know I’m telling the truth. So just sit here playing with yourself and sucking off security guards and pit bosses for cover. Keeping that tiny spread running around Vegas making less then a McDonald’s shift manager. Only a delusional low functioning idiot would think what you do is post worthy. Moron fraud

But hey at least you have the supreme leader of the gays Sam Altman getting ready to end the world with AI. At minimum he will eliminate all women and grow millions of gay babies in artificial wombs. This is the future for the gays they want no women and just endless swinging dicks for them to suck. True evil

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    On the topic of religion I think is ironic the best make believe math guys like Wizard and Elliot don’t believe in God. Math actually makes it impossible for a god not to exist.

God
    Math
    This is a great point.

“The probability of life originating by accident is comparable to the probability of an unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop”, says biologist Edwin Conklin.

The odds are so long that life could have originated by random trials that it makes 18 yo's (RIP Alan) in a row look like a good bet.

This seedvalue is a real prize, probably the first on and first off the short bus.

What kind of man-clown would "have 8 figures liquid" earned solely from gambling / AP yet stoop so low as to regularly steal food from motels / hotels?

The question was rhetorical; we all know the answer.

Only an insecure, lying, broken down keyboard warrior would post such claims, most likely from his mama's basement.

Yeah, right, like this idiot has earned over ten million "liquid" running cards and whatever else he dreams up.

Bwa ha ha ha
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You really can't make this stuff up.
    But you did make it up, as usual.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    What would someone be doing rolling luggage in at 8 AM .
    Airline employees frequently layover at Choice Hotels.

They bring their rollers with them to breakfast, then take the hotel's shuttle to the airport.

Same for any guest that's catching the shuttle for an AM flight.

Thread Information