Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
. And let's not forget that kew NEVER FILED A POLICE REPORT. Anyone who wants to believe he did should contact Metro. All the info is available, and kew's name is nowhere to be found in the past 30 days.

Fess up kew--you got caught big-time in your own lie.

And I like it!
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
In the case that kew presents, a felony was committed by whoever broke his arm. Nothing can prevent the ensuing investigation. So we have to assume Metro is, or has been, busy working on this. That means they are talking to SP.
Rob because you are having a little too much fun at my expense, and as usual with you most of what you say is complete bullshit, I am going to unequivocally take you down right here and now, AGAIN!

Rob has been posting on a couple forums over and over that I didn't file a police report. In his usual stupid troll-type fashion, he is claiming that a nephew or is it brother-in-law, works for the FBI and has looked into this. I don't know how many times we have heard that bullshit about a family member in some position like this, as a crutch to back up what Rob claims. He has also done it with real estate agent friends as well....one on this forum, girlfriday which Dan Druff exposed as a sock puppet.

Rob's FBI nephew or brother-in-law looked into nothing because Rob doesn't even know my name. I am absolutely 100% positive of this. And without him knowing my name all this kind of crap that he has posted for years having his FBI family members, or CIA friends or whoever look into this or that, is just complete Rob Singer BS, just as everything about this guy is.

So here is my takedown: Rob post my name right here and now. I will take whatever consequences come if you do because I KNOW 100% that you don't know my name so you can't post it. Clock is running tough guy.
John Smith?