Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Originally Posted by monet View Post

Exactly.
Disputes were considered "private" matters and no business of the "State".
You could "duke it out" without fear of being arrested or sued for assault.
Men were Men and Women Loved them for it.
Somewhere along the way the little twerps (Betas) took over and the lawyering shit completely out of control.
Now we are in a situation where someone's coffee is too hot, and they get a million-dollar settlement.
Thieves can literally be stealing your property and get injured and sue you and win in court!?
Don't get me wrong, that era had its own problems and injustices but like tableplay said:
Each man was his own government, and, in my opinion, it was a better system and individuals actually respected each other.
Thanks Monet. I think it would be interesting to learn just exactly how these faggots were able to worm their way into the seats of power and ruin everything. Maybe there are some books, websites, and/or documentaries that clarify how they pulled it off. One of the most horrible things they did was to brainwash most children into being scared of everything. Luckily for me, I think that it is still legal to wish that this filth could be wiped from the face of the earth instantly.
I havent looked in here for a few months. Are you two queers still slurping eachother off?. I hope you have at least consummated things
Kuntstone is back.