Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trick roll

Some chump let a whore rip him off for more than one hundred large.

What an idiot.

He won bets and had the cash in a duffel; he was going to put the duffel in his car but the whore whined, "Don't you trust me?" and while he was in the bath room she grabbed it and ran.

No word as to whether it was recovered, but the slut did have enough cash to make bail.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...e-say-2769461/
    What, Me Worry?

I'm not a big fan of MEMEs but here we are...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I'm not a big fan of MEMEs but here we are...
    Last edited by tableplay; 05-01-2023 at 12:46 AM.

Why cram a Rolex up your vagina when there’s idiots walking around with $100k in duffle bags?

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Why cram a Rolex up your vagina when there’s idiots walking around with $100k in duffle bags?
    +100

100k in a duffle bag and a hooker claiming you don't trust her.
    Now let's take a shower and leave the money in the room with a hooker.

What could go wrong?

Doesn't make any sense.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 05-01-2023 at 03:41 AM.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    +100

100k in a duffle bag and a hooker claiming you don't trust her.
    Now let's take a shower and leave the money in the room with a hooker.

What could go wrong?

Doesn't make any sense.
    He needed a shower....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Man, this guy really nailed it:
    Name:  Qmg2Pe9.png
Views: 518
Size:  53.6 KB

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    The system is completely out of control.
    The country was so much better when every man walked around with a six shooter on his hip.

The country was so much better when every man walked around with a six shooter on his hip.
    This is why there was no roadside government “civil asset forfeiture” in the old west.

"You don't trust me?"

You damn Skippy I don't trust you! You're a complete Stranger and a random Hooker asking me to leave you alone with my money! What the FUCK is wrong with you? :/ Should have been his answer.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

This is why there was no roadside government “civil asset forfeiture” in the old west.
    Yes great points guys. Each man was his own government.

Exactly.
    Disputes were considered "private" matters and no business of the "State".
    You could "duke it out" without fear of being arrested or sued for assault.
    Men were Men and Women Loved them for it.
    Somewhere along the way the little twerps (Betas) took over and the lawyering shit completely out of control.
    Now we are in a situation where someone's coffee is too hot, and they get a million-dollar settlement.
    Thieves can literally be stealing your property and get injured and sue you and win in court!?
    Don't get me wrong, that era had its own problems and injustices but like tableplay said:
    Each man was his own government, and, in my opinion, it was a better system and individuals actually respected each other.

Exactly.
    Somewhere along the way the little twerps (Betas) took over and the lawyering shit completely out of control.
    Now we are in a situation where someone's coffee is too hot, and they get a million-dollar settlement.
    Thieves can literally be stealing your property and get injured and sue you and win in court!?
    Don't get me wrong, that era had its own problems and injustices but like tableplay said:
    Each man was his own government, and, in my opinion, it was a better system and individuals actually respected each other.
    I remember years ago, a would be robber climbed on someone's roof to burglarize her house, fell and got hurt, and he sued the innocent would be victim and won! That always rubbed me the wrong way! What in the actual fuck?

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Exactly.
    Imagine if in 1882 you’re riding your horse into town and the sheriff stops you & searches your saddlebags.

He finds your gold dust and since you don’t have any documentation on where you obtained your gold dust he seizes it as probable illegal drug proceeds.

Dispirited, you head over to the saloon.

Although all the women had been working there of their own free will the brothel has been shut down for engaging in “human trafficking”

Gambling has been outlawed at the saloon for preying financially on the underclass & disadvantaged people.

You find one nickel left in your pocket the sheriff missed so you order a beer.

On the beer bottle you notice at first what appears to be a picture of a beautiful woman.

You look at little closer & realize she has a handlebar mustache & it’s actually a tranny
    Last edited by DGenBen; 05-02-2023 at 10:28 PM.

Exactly.
    Thanks Monet. I think it would be interesting to learn just exactly how these faggots were able to worm their way into the seats of power and ruin everything. Maybe there are some books, websites, and/or documentaries that clarify how they pulled it off. One of the most horrible things they did was to brainwash most children into being scared of everything. Luckily for me, I think that it is still legal to wish that this filth could be wiped from the face of the earth instantly.

Exactly.
    Thanks Monet. I think it would be interesting to learn just exactly how these faggots were able to worm their way into the seats of power and ruin everything. Maybe there are some books, websites, and/or documentaries that clarify how they pulled it off. One of the most horrible things they did was to brainwash most children into being scared of everything. Luckily for me, I think that it is still legal to wish that this filth could be wiped from the face of the earth instantly.
    Simply Put, what happened is that the State got more and more control as time went on and as it got more corrupted it just never gave back any power that it gobbled up and it continually has to get stronger and stronger which makes the common man get weaker and weaker. The whole point was for every man to be his own country like you said earlier but of course the powers that be aren't going to let that happen over time. It's just the Sin Nature in my opinion. We sort of abolished slavery and replaced it with debt slaves. Eventually the Machine/Corporate Government will take over completely and we just might have something worse than what we had with slavery of old. You and I will probably be dead by that time. Anyways, you already know all this. Forgive my rambling.
    Last edited by monet; 05-03-2023 at 12:34 AM.

It is the nature of man to corrupt and the nature of most people to not care enough to do anything about the corruption. It happens in all government systems.

I would suggest researching countries with as little government as possible and look into moving there. Tell me how that goes. That being said, the greatest part of libertarians is not their views as a whole but just simply they help push back against the unneeded growth of government.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

What place is Monet talking about?

Certainly not the USA.

"Debt slaves?"

"Gov't will take over completely?"

This was and still is a great country; not perfect, but still the Land of Opportunity.

Take me for example; I worked hard, stayed out of trouble, had a plan and stuck to it and I have become successful.

No magic to it.

The gov't can overrreach a bit during times of conflict (war) and national emergency (covid) but I'd rather have an alert captain steering the ship of state than a drunken lout.

How you fare in the USA depends on the choices you make.
    What, Me Worry?

Wow. This thread went from an Idiot trusting a Random Hooker to be alone with his Duffel bag filled with 100,000 and she took it and ran, and it turned into rants against the Government and debts! :/

Exactly.
    I havent looked in here for a few months. Are you two queers still slurping eachother off?. I hope you have at least consummated things

Thread Information