Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redietz Loses Challenge

He challenged me to get an executive suite at Horseshoe Las Vegas for no more than $50. Pretty funny thread.

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...allenge.25619/
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Have to hand it to coach belly there.

Dancing around to justify stiffing a charity. A new low. I'm bummed
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Redietz didn't lose.

The INTENT of the bet was to make the point that the Average Joe, someone without comp points, could not snag the room at a real, out of pocket cash rate of less than fifty bucks.

It is ridiculous to claim victory by using a comp.

Nice try, but no cigar...
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Redietz didn't lose.

The INTENT of the bet was to make the point that the Average Joe, someone without comp points, could not snag the room at a real, out of pocket cash rate of less than fifty bucks.

It is ridiculous to claim victory by using a comp.

Nice try, but no cigar...
    It really isn't clear at all and Mickey seems to have done this in good faith. Redietz could have simply excluded comps. Sure, it is absurd to make the bet on Redietz's side but the guy has some really goofy views that are simply wrong. Why would this one be any different?

He should at least give $100 to the charity given the effort Mickey put into it. If not it says a lot about his actual character.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

V, KJ, and Redietz, have been the three biggest gambling forum losers, for a very long time. Even Crimm makes them look just, plain bad. No wonder that they continue to do the circle fuck.

I don't know what they did, or didn't do, otherwise, but, judging from their very own inane and vacuous contributions, it couldn't have been much.

All I did, you fucking asshole, was work hard for forty years and retire a reasonably wealthy man, still happily married, with my reputation intact and surrounded by family and friends who value my company: that was and remains my end game.

Posting on gambling forums helps scratch the gambling itch, nothing more.

No, I'm not an AP so I've little to contribute about HOW to gamble.

I like to play negative expectation games and am interested in the shit show which is gambling in America and specifically in sin city.

So yeah, my comments are more critical than informative.

Name:  7l5jx8(3).jpg
Views: 376
Size:  106.8 KB
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-09-2023 at 02:05 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

All I did, you fucking asshole, was work hard for forty years and retire a reasonably wealthy man, still happily married, with my reputation intact and surrounded by family and friends who value my company: that was and remains my end game.
    Evolution doesn't give a crap about caring. Then it's like you and yours never existed. Yet another life of quiet desperation.

I'm an existentialist: your claptrap barely amuses me.

I've come to grips with the reality of human existence long ago; have you?

Better hurry ...
    What, Me Worry?

We haven't seen the ditz's receipt yet, it's likely that he got the room for less than $50.

Here's why...

Without any player's card number entered, the caesars.com room rate calendar for Horseshoe LV shows rooms for under $50 ($32 - $47) on fifteen of the remaining dates in May.

This is for anybody, you don't even need a Rewards card...but the rates would be lower if you do.

Rates vary by room if you want to specify a room type, but if you book a $32 room and get upgraded to room 861 at check-in, like the ditz claims he did, then boom you have your King Executive Suite at under $50.

Big whoop. So easy even a martian can do it.

Originally Posted by redietz
    I waited to book the Horseshoe until I knew I would make my DFW connection, therefore I got a good rate, but not the best. My late arrival, however, led Horseshoe to upgrade my room.

I'm an existentialist: your claptrap barely amuses me.

I've come to grips with the reality of human existence long ago; have you?

Better hurry ...
    If your philosophical prowess is on par with your linguistic gymnastics, and mathematical acrobatics, then I'd have to put you down as a non-starter in the "game of life". All doped up, but no where to go? Surely just another bozo bullshitter nobody on the internet.

P.S. No hurry. I've already made some fairly staggering contributions to mathematics.

Oh, so I'm a "nobody" but you are a "somebody" because you "made some fairly staggering contributions to mathematics?"

Sorry boyo, but learning to count without using your fingers just doesn't cut it around here.

All I've done is successfully represent a lot of people who were in a tough spot and needed help.

No statues of me, no commemorative plaques: just grateful former clients who paid their bills and were in a better spot in life after I helped them through their time of troubles.

So far as me being "all doped up:" ya got me there, partner.

But I ALWAYS have somewhere to go, I am often on the move, doing one thing or another.

Just came back from Lincoln City yesterday, helping a disabled Vietnam vet buddy of mine; his brother in law gave me some cannabis infused brownies he'd made, and they really wrecked me last night so I just ate some more ten minutes ago.

Time to smoke a bowl and live the life of Riley.

Meanwhile, I'll let you try to discover the square root of "Go Fuck Yourself."

Fucking math boyz...
    What, Me Worry?

What you're writing about is paved with the same thing as the proverbial road. I'm actually heading the other way, right now, to tool up for the next big job. Feels wonderful to lose a bit of weight, and, clear my head. I never sold out, ie, took up the "go along to get along" cliche, and, so, even at 61, I'm still "all you can eat, baby". But, standing by the truth is worth it. It becomes easier, and easier. The bigger the boyo, the harder they fall.

Red trying hustle mick lol

Here’s my crew of all star hustlers good luck trying to get one pass these guys

Howard Lederer

Russ Hamilton

Mike Postle

David Viffer Pete

The kid who camped wheel of fortune 24/7 at the trop in Atlantic City

Brad both

Honorable mention
    JWT

Legal
    Daniel Frieberg

Technical support
    Greg Pierson

Redietz didn't lose. The INTENT of the bet was to make the point that the Average Joe, someone without comp points, could not snag the room at a real, out of pocket cash rate of less than fifty bucks. It is ridiculous to claim victory by using a comp. Nice try, but no cigar...
    You're taking a lot of license here, V. First of all, it isn't a bet. It's a challenge. Now, take a look at the name of the challenge "Mickey Crimm's Expert Hotel Bargain Challenge." Ditz didn't direct the challenge at "Average Joe." He directed the challenge straight at me. And why did he pick that wording for the title of the thread? He was making fun of me. Ridiculing me. He thought he was rubbing my face in it. He thought he had me by the brazilians. He was having a good laugh, V. But he ain't laughing now, is he? He's giving us the "Hold it! Hold it! Hold it! Wait! Wait! Wait! That's not what I meant!" routine. He fucked up.

Here is what Ditz wrote in the first post of his challenge "Mickey claimed he could snag Room 861 at the Horseshoe in Las Vegas for fifty dollars a night. Since 861 is an Executive Suite King, I have my doubts, but I will donate $200 to him if he can show a receipt demonstrating that he procured that room for that amount. I'm actually hoping that he can, but I doubt it."

V, notice is says "Mickey claimed he could snag Room 861....for fifty dollars a night." I showed I could actually get an Executive Suite King room for free. Which is a lot cheaper than $50.

Then Ditz came with "comps" don't count, after the fact. There was no stipulation that comps don't count in his challenge. Ditz is the one working the loopholes. Do you see how easy it is for him to do it? What if they offered the room for $30 because of my players card status? Ditz could say the same thing "$30 doesn't count. It has to be $50."

Ditz is the one playing all the games here. Quit helping him.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

What started all this was said in ditz LV trip thread on GF.. Here is what was said. You can check it yourself.

I said "In other words, you stayed in $50 rooms" and "Ditz you make shit up on the fly. You pay for $50 rooms because you got no clue how to AP the rooms."

ditz said "Of course, saying you can get a room for $50 and doing it are, occasionally, two different things. I'm sure mickey would have no problem showing us all how he could snag that room for fifty dollars. But he won't. Because either he can't or it's, shhhh, wait for it, "an AP secret."

First of all, I never said anywhere that I could get the room for $50. What I did was accuse ditz of staying in a $50 room. 2nd, answering to his challenge, I showed ditz I could get the room for a lot less than $50, i.e., free, shhhh, it's an "an AP secret."

And Coach caught ditz cold with something ditz wrote in his trip report. Ditz booked a cheaper room but then got upgraded to the Executive Suite King at check-in. And Coach showed the prices of the cheaper rooms. I think it was $37 to $52.

So ditz may have stayed in an executive suite but he paid for a jubilee....because....he has always made it a point to show everyone how cheap he is.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-10-2023 at 03:58 AM.

Sorry old boy, but the challenge clearly discussed getting the room via paying $50.00 cash, not using comps.

Your analysis does not compute.
    What, Me Worry?

Sorry old boy, but the challenge clearly discussed getting the room via paying $50.00 cash, not using comps.

You have nothing better to do so go dig up some quotes for us. Please.

I'd rather not think so lowly of Redietz.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    We haven't seen the ditz's receipt yet, it's likely that he got the room for less than $50.

Here's why...

Without any player's card number entered, the caesars.com room rate calendar for Horseshoe LV shows rooms for under $50 ($32 - $47) on fifteen of the remaining dates in May.

This is for anybody, you don't even need a Rewards card...but the rates would be lower if you do.

Rates vary by room if you want to specify a room type, but if you book a $32 room and get upgraded to room 861 at check-in, like the ditz claims he did, then boom you have your King Executive Suite at under $50.

Big whoop. So easy even a martian can do it.

Originally Posted by redietz
    I waited to book the Horseshoe until I knew I would make my DFW connection, therefore I got a good rate, but not the best. My late arrival, however, led Horseshoe to upgrade my room.
    ditz has made a big deal out of "staying in a resort executive king suite" like he was in the damn penthouse. In reality the executive kings are the 2nd from the bottom tier of rooms. So if they gave him an upgrade that means he booked the lowest tier room first.

The weed has made you null and void. Your poor clients must be happy as hell you retired.

Thread Information