Thread: In Other News....Nice Run Mr Druff!

While "Lord of the Flies" reigns supreme elsewhere on the forum, just wanted to say nice run!!
    Laces Out!__DAN!

The Final Table is set. The only name I recognize is Toby Lewis who famous knocked out Andrew Robl in another tournament with quads vs quads.

Thank you. Was hoping to run super deep, but a lot has to go right to make that happen. Mid day 4 just stopped winning hands for like 3-4 hours. That will do it. At least I got more than double the min cash, and it pushed my 2023 WSOP into the positive.

I also finally passed $1m in career tournament earnings, which given that I'm not a tournament player, is something nice to have.

Name:  hendon1-million.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  51.9 KB

Picture is from 15 years ago. I wish I still looked that young. Here is how I look today:

Name:  todd-slay-kevmath-2023.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  468.8 KB

Probably the only picture taken in my adult life where I look short... because those two guys are even taller than me!
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Thank you. Was hoping to run super deep, but a lot has to go right to make that happen. Mid day 4 just stopped winning hands for like 3-4 hours. That will do it. At least I got more than double the min cash, and it pushed my 2023 WSOP into the positive.

I also finally passed $1m in career tournament earnings, which given that I'm not a tournament player, is something nice to have.

Picture is from 15 years ago. I wish I still looked that young. Here is how I look today:

Probably the only picture taken in my adult life where I look short... because those two guys are even taller than me!
    Congratulations on your deep run!

Thank you for sharing the current pic too. Glad to see I’m not the only one with a dad bod!

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Good job Druff, looking pretty svelt at 51. I'm guessing 220. Keep it up.

Thread Information