Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Top 10 in the country? Top 10 regionally? What was the test? Inquiring minds want to know.

One of my compadres here had a perfect math SAT score. He's written some programs for us that aid and abet the betting process in terms of getting wagers in ASAP when the time is right. That's partly why I think it's funny when the new-to-sports-betting crowd oohs and ahhhs at auto-arbitrage programs for sports betting. Those arbitrage programs have been around 40 years.
20000 entries. Last man standing. The results are all readily tracked in MathWizards & Scammers. You can find old copies at the Library of Congress. I know I have a few copies. Don't think you'll find it on You-Tube. All you people believe Youtube is the answer to everything. And I chuckle. All you naivetes think that clicking on buttons to find answers is actual real research. You're not willing to do any REAL research. You're not willing to track down the surviving 1/2 a copy of some obscure pamplet from 30 years ago to prove me (your internet buddy) wrong. If only you weren't so lazy.

No comment on the utility of "auto-arbitrage" programs when solely playing tournaments.