Yet another horny Vegas tourist was set up by shady local women, and he tragically lost his life as a result.

25-year-old Bryan Angel Altamirano-Solano was staying at Caesars Palace on the fifth floor. He brought two beat looking 20-year-old women to his room, named Erika Covington and Arionna Taylor.

One or both of these lovely women had a gun, and were going up to Bryan's room to rob him, presumably after feigning sexual interest in him.

Somehow the robbery went bad, he was shot dead in the chest, and the two women ran off, but not before stealing some of his property. They were apprehended a short time later.

The murder took place on Wednesday, May 17, so it's been less than a day since it occurred.

The only unusual thing about this murder was that the victim was 25. Typically these chicks target older men, assuming they will have more money, and also older men are more willing to be excited about younger women coming on to them. (Though truth be told, I wouldn't be excited about these two hitting on me, even if I knew 100% they weren't up to anything shady!)

The basic rule of thumb is never to trust any random woman who comes up to you in Vegas and shows inexplicable sudden interest in you. It will rarely end well.